Honda CB Unicorn 160 User Reviews

593 reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Kalpesh Kanhere
Kalpesh Kanhere 2.6 24 Aug 2020

The bike is comfortable enough for City rides & Daily Commutes. I have also gone to the long rides up to 450 KM in a day. But still, this is one of the most pathetic bikes that I have ever driven. I am not really satisfied with this model of Honda Unicorn, cause other than the seating comfort this bike has no other positive attributes. It only has a bunch of drawbacks. If I make a list of drawbacks that I have experienced, it will literally never end. Just trying to shortlist a few of them which will give you a clear idea about the negative points of this bike.1. The headlamp of the vehicle is not powerful enough for night driving on highways.2. The default battery is not capable to handle the additional lights.3. The bike is not sturdy and it has a body vibration when you ride it above 70-80 KMPH speed on highways.4. Disc brake's life is as short as just 12-13 K Kilometers. Had to change it at 12,500 KMs and again at 25,000 KMs.5. Spare parts are very costly.6. In less than 2 years (19,000 Kilometers) the engine has started making horrible Tappet Noice which is not being resolved.7. In recent days I have taken the mileage worth 45 but soon after 20,000 Kilometers the bike's average has fallen below 35 and it's not even generating enough power in stiff roads like ghat sections.Note:I have always made the bike service at the Authorised Dealers.I don't recommend this bike if you love to go on long rides.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Sandip Salunkhe
Sandip Salunkhe 3.8 26 Jul 2020

या गाडी मघ्ये मायलेज खुप छान आहे. सिटिंग कंर्फट छान आहे. इंजिन मघ्ये थोडा प्राॅबलेम आहे अधून मधून इंजिनमध्ये काही तरी आवाज येतो..गाडीचे ब्रेकिंग सुद्धा ठिक आहे. जेवढ्या लवकरात लवकर ब्रेकिंग व्हायला हवं तेवढं लवकर ब्रेक लागत नाही.

Balaji P
Balaji P 3.4 29 Jul 2020

Very good bike when i purchased as new. After 2 years now its getting terrible to drive.. only 16000kms crossed. But rear suspension problem araised now. Changed REAR AXLE 2 times. Now center swingarm axle gone!!!!. mileage getting to go as low now. Only gave me below 40 in city. But over 55 on highways. Very good bike. No vibrations. But something missing for a 160cc engine!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Aravind Siva
Aravind Siva 2.6 1 May 2019

I have old unicorn dazzler 150 cc bike for 4 years almost driven about a lakh KM then am looking to buy new vehicle in Honda is my only choice because of it's quite engine performance but Honda give this unicorn 160 cc as a faulty Engine or else very noisy engine on my view . even they have service the engine but the is not satisfied for me .if I go about 80kmpl it's ok if I cross above 80 km speed the engine get noisy . even my old Dazzler still remain soft while I go above 80. so I don't trust the 160 cc bike in Honda .now I buy again 150 cc unicorn after 2 years .

Ashish Mali
Ashish Mali 4.2 1 May 2019

If you talk about refinement then Honda offers the best in class as per my opinion. Looks aren"t that catchy. 200-250 km ride won"t hurt you unless the roads are extremely bad. Highway cruising will be effortless for the bike where as you might like to take a break for 100 kms or so due to slight back pain. Decent fuel economy. I have been driving it for the last 4 years. It"s always around 45-50 kmpl highway and 40-45 kmpl city. So I go get an approximate 42-43 kmpl in everyday commute.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Sabyasachi Banerjee
Sabyasachi B.. 5.0 7 Jul 2020

I have driven 27500kms so far in 3years.. it gives Mileage around 50-52kmpl. Very smooth bike..zero maintenance..well balanced and very powerful engine.. only flaw is the timing chain problem... otherwise it's a 160cc beast..

Prasad Jss
Prasad Jss 4.6 15 Mar 2020

Very Smooth ride. Handling is much easier HET Engine, delivers good pickupBut Mileage 40 kmpl in City and 45 - 50 on Highway.Because of CBS Braking system its Safer Bike.But ABS Braking system is imperative need for 150 CC Bikes.

Dayal G
Dayal G 4.2 14 Aug 2020

A good bike, good performance. It occurs like Comfort is least considered by the company, especially with that cushionless seat, hard suspension and all. I managed to alter the seat for comfort.

Jayakishore Nambi
Jayakishore .. 3.4 28 Aug 2019

It packs a punch when accelerating at 3rd and 4th gear but lots of vibes, the seat is stiff and suspension is also on the stiffer side. But for city commute it's good and for touring too.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Abhishek Sonu
Abhishek Sonu 4.6 7 Mar 2019

It's a family bike and some stylish in honda especially seat some what big compared to other bikes .i didn't think of buying CB UNICORN 160 on that time no bike was latest. i was purchased my bike in August 2015 on that time it was latest so i purchase

5 Offers Available