Honda BRV User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Gopikrishna Bollapragada
Gopikrishna .. 5.0 16 Feb 2020

I am using honda top end model for.about 6 months its pretty good in performance and comfortness. Mileage is also not tht less as compared to other cars now adays in the market. Mileage on highways is 16 as tested by ARAI and in city 11 to 12. Mixed route traffic mileage i hav touched 13 mileage. CVT engines most reliable and good for engine performance. I dpnt hav any complaints as far as honda vehicle brv is concerned.one shud go fr brv if 7 seater is reqd. Does not look heavy as other 7 seaters look but ample of luggage space is also avalable

Uses this car for : Family Car | Tours
Israr Mohi
Israr Mohi 4.3 3 Sep 2018

Me and my family has enjoyed every bit of a second in a brv it's so easy to drive in city traffics, on highway it pulls and have more than adequate performance for car that big I have seen 0-100 kmh in 10.11 seconds on my car which is petrol vtec engine, got a touchscreen optional from the dealer and it works fine,1on long journeys about 1200 km or more were never a trouble for our family of 8, and car does keeps pulling and to its top speed and you won"t even feel your pushing the car it so refined, and when we don"t push the car to hard and doesn"t hit the vtec we got 16.5 kml and sometimes 16.9 kml on a manual transmission that is more than what Honda has stated

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Saurabh Singhal
Saurabh Singhal 4.7 13 Jun 2019

I have been driving BR-V since July 2016 and have been in love with it ever since! A very practical and versatile car it is with zero body roll on hilly terrain and excellent ground clearance makes every ditch easy. I choose this over XUV500, Scorpio and Innova (previous generation) and am glad about my decision. It offers great space like a full-size SUV, while comfort of a midsize sedan. Fuel efficiency in Diesel is superb. Overall, a great buy which most Indians have not appreciated simply because of its long design, which in practical use, perhaps helps the car to remain stable.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Balaji Viswanath
Balaji Viswa.. 4.3 24 Mar 2019

I would say this as my excellent choice with respect to family car, performance, safety and still stylish too. I drove my BRV (my kids call it as ditto) on or within 2K rpm and to my surprise in highway, it gave me 18+ Kmpl. On an avg, my highway drive is 16-17Kmpl. Have experienced good even fully loaded condition and as well single. I LOVE it.. I feel only stuff that could have made even more rich would be the addition of features (especially cruise control, auto rain wipe, dash board and infotainment with better features)..

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Desmond Desouza
Desmond Desouza 5.0 26 May 2019

Its been 3 Year I have this car and its simply amazing. Its versatile, I can use it as a 5 seater with more boot space and 7 seater when I need to accommodate more family members. Its soft on my pocket where it come to fuel economy and maintenance, Its stylish and sports a premium look. Its a Panther on the road, it gives the mush needed boost when accelerated. As I said its simply amazing a perfect family vehicle. Totally satisfied :)

Rajesh T
Rajesh T 5.0 31 Oct 2019

I brought My HONDA BRV Ivtec CVT 2016 never had any issue until today ,very comfortable and good fuel efficient car. I am so happy with my BRV automatic varient. Awesome.

Devesh Kumar
Devesh Kumar 4.3 9 Mar 2020

cheapest 7 str car, very stylish, super smooth engine. although looks like an suv but not meant for rough roads. Overall good package in the given price range.

Uses this car for : Tours
SESH Seshasayee
SESH Seshasayee 4.0 9 May 2020

Doors are bit tinny, no solid feel. Can still 'feel the road' after a long trip. But very good mileage for a big car 1500 cc. Good road handling.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar 4.7 13 Apr 2019

I hv been driving White colour Honda BRV (Petrol-Automatic) since September"2016. It gives me milage of 11 kmpl. Perfect SUV. Nice ground clearance. No noice in cabin. Very good SUV for long distance. It looks very stylish.

BABURAJ T
BABURAJ T 3.3 1 Jun 2020

Mileage is very poor in city give only 8km/l, high way11-12km/l, less interiors, comfort...less maintenance ...good family car

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute