Hero Passion XPro Reviews

• Leisure Rides (6)
  • Occasional Commute (6)
Praveen Praveen
Praveen Praveen 2.6 21 Jun 2019

1. Buying Experience: Particularly only middle class people will buy this bike, I bought this bike from a famous showroom in Chennai ( Adyar Motors), First of all they give false commitment, Even before buy service was not good. Delivery Exp > They Make my bike ready with polish installed guards helmet lock ( but not working) Even they not filled the air in tier and didn't even informed me. 2. Riding Experience *My First Gear* So happily Started funny butterfly inside me, after second day i found vibration in foot rest 2nd thing every time you put the first gear in morning it produces a lot of sound, i asked to rectify this in my first service but they have not done anything ( Service Given in Palani Motors -Kolathur) and I asked the mechanic about this problem he said this problem is coming in all new model bikes. 3. Performance - Mileage guess ( 65-70km Rs100) Pickup not impressive, Running speed ok, after continues ride of just 12 to 13 km engine heat produce very hot you cant keep legs in right side foot rest, i don't know what to do.Simply saying Please don't buy this Bike Hero Passion Xpro disc.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Manoj Pal
Manoj Pal 2.2 11 Sep 2018

after running between 5000 - 6000 its mileage fall down 35 km /l I went to service center they do all the things but result was same , again and again I gave to service center to Fort point Virar/ Vasai but result is the same its milage is 35 only, and this is not suitable for long journey also it is very light vehicle its vibrate once your speed cross 60km/h over all this is the worst choice to choose this vehicle

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Muthyala Varaprasadarao
Muthyala Var.. 4.6 24 Aug 2019

Overall good occasionally I went long drive also 170 KLM like....it gets around 60 got milage on highway....in city 45 to 50....not bad 110 cc bike ....

Sunny Tivarekar
Sunny Tivarekar 1.0 25 Dec 2018

Very bad bike, not a bike ride on mountain hill road, mileage is good, but it is not good enough to climb in a 2-gear with a good road on the hill and there was very bad situation in the first gear.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Sourav Sen
Sourav Sen 2.2 4 Aug 2019

I faced many problem with this bike. The major problem is with Engine, then electrical, mileage etc. I faced almost every sort of problem in this bike. My worst purchase

Augustine Paulraj
Augustine Pa.. 4.2 21 Aug 2019

I use the bike for everyday ride.. It is good and reliable... Never it has put me in trouble.

Saksham Raj
Saksham Raj 4.6 25 Dec 2018

A nice bike with milage of around 55kmpl and top speed of 90+kmph but i thought it will go above 100 but it didn"t satisfied me.Overall i have a nice experience with my bike.

Karan Singh
Karan Singh 3.4 23 Aug 2019

Another failure from hero. Really disappointed with xpro series

Venkateswaran TV
Venkateswara.. 3.0 26 Aug 2019

not satisfied hero need to launch good bikes company waste

Ganesh Patidar
Ganesh Patidar 2.6 2 Sep 2019

Don't buy this bike because Maintenance need every month

Hero Passion XPro Overview