Hero Maestro Edge User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Kalyan Brata
Kalyan Brata 4.6 2 Oct 2019

As a scooter this is quite good at looks and performance. Styling is nice like modern vehicle in this segment. 110CC engine is also performing well in city as well as in highway, but when speed exceed to 60 kmph it makes much sound that power. I have also done some 200 km outing(including hills) with it, and it performs good. You can ride is smooth in between 30 - 50 kmph. Maintenance is also very low, Hero"s parts are also cost less. only issue is with the milage. I am getting 40 - 42 kmpl from the beginning. It will be best if it can manage to give around 50 kmpl for city ride.

Subhojit Paul
Subhojit Paul 2.6 11 Feb 2020

The scooter is great looking from outside but one gets to know about its cons after few days of use. The problems I am facing are:-1. Front tyre leaking from the rim and unable to repair.2. Visor makes noise and really irritating while moving through some bad patch of road.3. Mileage is not that good could have been better.In my view going for Activa 5G would have been a better option.

Mathias Albert
Mathias Albert 2.2 24 Nov 2019

Very bad service. There is big problem in starting system. Engine fails to detect the ignition key. Several times engine stops half way on your ride and fails to restart. Within one year I got starting troubles. I spent Rs 5200 to replace the starting system with new CDI and key system.

Anshul Chauhan
Anshul Chauhan 3.0 21 Jan 2020

I have maestro 2014 model not edge . I am satisfied with it though it's performance is less than Activa as it is heavy but one problem I face in maestro to take you turn easily . It's handle doesn't take turn suddenly it needs to move vehicle ahead or back then it turns.

Jitendra Srivastava
Jitendra Sri.. 2.6 10 Aug 2019

Sold me 1 year old defective vehicle as new and not bothered to address my complaint even by heromotocorp. No response in last 4 days. I realise that it is big mistake to choose hero. It is clear that company has no control over dealers. Just sell & forget.It is good to choose vehicle of other companies due to effective resolution of customer related issue.

Sankalpa Chakraborty
Sankalpa Cha.. 3.8 1 Mar 2019

Average Mileage 51 KMPL however in high ways mileage received 55 KMPL, Longest distance ran from Kolkata to Asansol (Rupnarayanpur) approx 260 km. No problem at all slight back pain dueto not so good shocker. I drive the scooty daily 47 km. I"d rather say under 110 cc category no one can beat maestro edge.

Saud B
Saud B 3.8 16 Apr 2019

This was my first Scooty I really enjoy its performance mileage style all are good but unhappy with service by1there dealer very bad they where unable to solve if I will complain them about an issue they will say1everything done but next day same issue about hero product excellent

Milw Aukee
Milw Aukee 3.4 12 Apr 2019

For some strange reason our Maestro would not give beyond 34kmpl. This has been the case with the last 4,000kms where we got it serviced thrice (everyday running is less than 12kms)Else it is a better scooter than Activa.

Sri Venkat
Sri Venkat 2.2 10 Feb 2019

Model: 2016 & bs3 engine.. I suffer alot with its maintenance due to regular repairs of its body parts, engine problem ensuring replacement of bearings and gears.. overall it"s rating for service deserves (2-2.5)/5...

M J
M J 2.2 11 Jun 2019

I am using this scooter for last 1 year. Mileage and built quality is not good. Weight of the scooter gives you better comfort while long ride. But brakes are not distributed well and front brake is a nightmare.

Hero Maestro Edge Overview