Hero Maestro Edge 125 User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Kalyan Biswas
Kalyan Biswas 5.0 23 Sep 2020

Mestro Edge is really like same to its caption , 'Doo Kadam aage' from others in this segment, I Aosenla purchased scooter from National Automoblies I feel best, as I take test drive of Mestro Edge, the Tecnology is best, Suspension are great, I go too detailed before I purchase it, I come know about telescopic suspension which is use in bike same they have provided in scooter too, I3s Tech nolo gy is just fabulous, also got integrated Braking system which makes vehicle to safe.I will recommend to all that this scooter is best in class all features are available and when you are going for the resale it after 5 yrs you will get the best resale value in market because hero is hero.Thanks TO National Automobiles for this great scooter

Sourav Srivastava
Sourav Sriva.. 5.0 23 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I Sourav Srivastava have purchased this Product from Amar Anand Autobikes. Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sen s Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter. Uses this bike for : Daily CommuteMileage : 50 kmpl. Thanks to Amar Anand Autobikes for giving me a best scooter.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Gouranga Das
Gouranga Das 4.6 16 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I GOURANGA DAS have purchased this Product from INTERNATIONAL HERO . Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sen s Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter. Uses this bike for : Daily CommuteMileage : 50 kmpl

Deep Roy
Deep Roy 5.0 19 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I have purchased this Product from INTERNATIONAL HERO . Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sen s Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more f eatur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter. Uses this bike for : Daily CommuteMileage : 50 kmpl

Anjani Nandan
Anjani Nandan 4.2 4 Jun 2020

Ahhh😭😭😭😭😭 I have buyed hero maestro edge 125 (fI) almost 5 month ago and after 15-20 days starting problem arise so i thought it would be solved after service but it not. Then I complain to service center they changed my scooter ECU and then it was fine my scooty was starting daily normally it was all going good But after lockdown the problm arise again my scooty isn't starting even now ... The temperature is also 30-40 ° Not only me there are many users of hero maestro edge 125 edge have same problem with this scooty Kindly improve the ECU and repair the scooty

Asmita Jadhav
Asmita Jadhav 5.0 14 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I am VIVEK PRAKASH GOKHALE have purchased this Product from FORTPOINT HERO. Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sens Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter.

Priyanka Gowda
Priyanka Gowda 5.0 14 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I ARUN RAVIKANT PARAB have purchased this Product from FORTPOINT HERO . Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sens Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter.

Tirtha Paul
Tirtha Paul 5.0 16 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I NUR MAHAMMAD have purchased this Product from GOLDEN AUTOMART HERO . Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sens Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
PRAKASH MANAGRE
PRAKASH MANAGRE 5.0 14 Sep 2020

Excellent Product. I am Shubham Patidar have purchased this Product from FORTPOINT HERO. Mastro edge 125cc is having great pickup. Better than other scooters in the same category.Features like X-Sens Technology and Hero Patented i3s technology gives more mileage and long engine life.the Scooter was great pickup was good there charging shoket more Performance, more Convenience, more comfort, more featur es and style was very useful design was good it look from the front like Activa and from the like Jupiter I am satisfied from these Scooter.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Priya Sharma
Priya Sharma 5.0 14 Sep 2020

I had an amazing experience while driving this scooter. I use it daily for almost 25kms per day.The looks and performance are amazing and the panther black color along with the accessories looks dashing. I am getting nearby around 45kmpl mileage and the overall performance is also good. There is also enough storage space available.When the scooter was new i could feel some vibrations but after the 1st service no vibrations are felt. The top speed i took this scooter is 95kmph.The service is good.Overall this scooter is good for daily basis.

Hero Maestro Edge 125 Overview