Aprilia SR 150 Race Reviews

• Leisure Rides (2)
  • Occasional Commute (1)
Bharath Kumar
Bharath Kumar 1.8 16 Sep 2018

I took my aprilia SR 150 race on May 2017 I completed all services from authorised aprilia showroom service centre, after the third service my bike pick up getting down by down like 110, 100 and now it's 85 top speed I can go and even mileage is also drop down from 44 to 30 right now I was rising this complaint from the time of 2nd 3rd service but the problem is not getting resolved, what the company showroom technician and their manager say that the showroom mileage we say its 38 km but you already getting 30 to 34 in economy speed that is the best mileage you are getting already as said by their service engineer he says and he will guarantee only for the economy speed for even that mileage when I took my bike in a top speed that mean presently for 85 KM Max speed my bike will goes now, 27 km I got as a mileage in a long ride and I don't understand the company is giving bad service or bike made itself is bad. and can you help me to resolve this issue I already raised a complaint twice in aprilia service care number they just took a sign of mine in service station to close the complaint without even resolving the issue.And I'm upset by spending 95k on road cost and planning to sell this in just year and few months by riding 24k kms.

Sam Ryngksai
Sam Ryngksai 2.2 30 Jul 2019

Not a right choice due to high maintenance cost, specially in servicing center, to just Chang one fuse light bulb repaying charge is Rs, 100 to costly, and sp:

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Akhil Shaiju
Akhil Shaiju 4.6 30 Apr 2019

Best scooter in the market right now, what a pickup power, even the mileage is average the scooter satisfy me its perfomance

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Occasional Commute
Clayton Dmonte
Clayton Dmonte 4.6 23 Oct 2018

Super scooter it should have been a little longer n have Disc brakes on the rear wheel as well.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Piayush Jain
Piayush Jain 3.8 19 Apr 2019

Super bike good pickup good top speed it's unique but maintain cost is high but I love it

Ravi Singh
Ravi Singh 3.8 17 Apr 2019

sporty Scooter this is really made for riders.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Sai Ramalingam
Sai Ramalingam 4.6 24 Jan 2019

No non sense Moto scooter good pick-up

Dharani Babu
Dharani Babu 3.8 21 Jan 2019

Best Moto scooter available in india

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides