Aprilia SR 150 Race User Reviews

4.5/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Bharath Kumar
Bharath Kumar 1.8 16 Sep 2018

I took my aprilia SR 150 race on May 2017 I completed all services from authorised aprilia showroom service centre, after the third service my bike pick up getting down by down like 110, 100 and now it's 85 top speed I can go and even mileage is also drop down from 44 to 30 right now I was rising this complaint from the time of 2nd 3rd service but the problem is not getting resolved, what the company showroom technician and their manager say that the showroom mileage we say its 38 km but you already getting 30 to 34 in economy speed that is the best mileage you are getting already as said by their service engineer he says and he will guarantee only for the economy speed for even that mileage when I took my bike in a top speed that mean presently for 85 KM Max speed my bike will goes now, 27 km I got as a mileage in a long ride and I don't understand the company is giving bad service or bike made itself is bad. and can you help me to resolve this issue I already raised a complaint twice in aprilia service care number they just took a sign of mine in service station to close the complaint without even resolving the issue.And I'm upset by spending 95k on road cost and planning to sell this in just year and few months by riding 24k kms.

Prabhash Chakravarty
Prabhash Cha.. 4.2 1 Mar 2020

Extremely good on performance & comfort. Styling is youthful & aerodynamic.Mileage could be improved.The vehicle is very peppy, good to drive and is a great fun for long distance rides.Initial starting is very good.This is a must have scooter for all those who wish to rule the road esp.below 35 years of age and desire to own & drive a scooter.Maintenance cost is quite manageable in authorised service centre. A fantastic well engineered product from the Vespa stable.

Naveen Ks
Naveen Ks 1.0 21 Jan 2020

I bought aprillia 150 2 year ago and within two year the bike got a engine problem..wen i contact the service center they have repaired after 5 days again the problem repeats..after then i using my bike to visiting the service only than using for my daily use...can anybody help me to escalate this issue to higher authorities..who can premanently fix the issues.....

Sunil Rout
Sunil Rout 1.4 20 Oct 2020

1. Performance is average. 2.Service is worst, ever I had not seen. 3. After purchasing this scooter, Aprilia dealer and its service station not found in this area also its part is not available in this market. After inquiring it to be known the service station is far away about 200 km from my location which is not possible to reach. So request not to buy Aprilia products.

intaj ali
Intaj ali 3.8 22 Oct 2020

The mileage is low but the pick up is good, But i m regretting it now because the spare parts are not available in open market and there is only one servicing center in guwahati.So i am facing so much problem.

Uses this bike for : Tours
ABGFX Vlogs
ABGFX Vlogs 4.2 7 Aug 2020

Comfortable for rider , for pillion not comfortable for longer distance Performance is great , goes up to 120km/h with full throttle

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Nilkamal Dey
Nilkamal Dey 4.6 21 Oct 2020

Power of Front Light should be increased andColour combinations should be better. Additionally, Mileage should be improved.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Crazy Droid
Crazy Droid 3.0 9 Sep 2019

It's a very good bike in terms of performance but it's not for commuting. Mileage is less and seat is very uncomfortable

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Samujjal Moran
Samujjal Moran 3.8 21 Mar 2020

good scotty. aprilia sr 150 and nice looking and comfort and power pack perfomence

Pramod Harlalka
Pramod Harlalka 5.0 18 Jan 2020

Very good in all sections Look is good Oil consumption is okLow maintenance cost

Popular Questions on Aprilia SR 150 Race

View More Questions

5 Offers Available

Aprilia SR 150 Race Expert Reviews

Aprilia SR 150 Race 2400km Long Term Report

At first, I didn’t quite fancy keeping the SR 150 Race as my long-termer. But I’ve been riding it since September now - so has it changed my mind?

Dec 15, 2017