Volvo XC40 Price in Ahmedabad
Volvo XC40 Price in Ahmedabad July 2020
|XC40 T4 R-Design||Rs. 39.9 Lakh|
5 Offers Available
Volvo Dealer Showroom in Ahmedabad
AutobotsG2 & G3, Bhaskar House, S.g. Highway, Makarba, Near Ymca Club, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001Phone : 079-29707172, 9825000944, 9825009747 Phone : 079-29707172, 9825000944, 9825009747Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XC40
- The Volvo XC40 has the design, equipment and luxury quotient sorted to be a segment disrupter. Volvo also offers a value-for-money proposition to customers in the segment. Those who do not feel the need to be badge snobs will find the XC40 hard to resist, with its SUV design, luxurious and spacious interior, segment-leading features and the company’s obsession with safety. The ride quality is the only factor which may put customers off. All in all, if you buy a Volvo, it is a statement of sophistication in itself. And the XC40 personifies it. On the other hand, X1 might not have changed enough on the outside for you to distinguish it from the outgoing model in one glance, but the changes lie where they matter. Under its skin. The refinement of the engine and ride quality mean the X1 will not only please you, but also others around you who wouldn’t mind spending time in that cabin. Yes, BMW had the chance to give you more bragging rights this car by making the feature list meatier. But instead, they chose to focus on making the X1 a better package for the family as well, without corroding its core fun-to-drive nature. Overall, the X1 is the enthusiast’s pick in the segment, but now your family will also be enthusiastic to be driven around in it. You may compare both the cars accordingly. If we talk about Audi Q3 has been discontinued in India and brand hasn't launched Audi Q3 2020 yet. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The drive type of Toyota Fortuner is 4WD and that of Volvo XC40 is AWD (All Wheel Drive). In the Fortuner, the engine power can be shifted in the axels and the system has 2 differentials and in the AWD of Volvo XC40, all the wheels get the same power. The system has 3-differentials.
- Volvo XC40 is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder D4 diesel engine that comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. The diesel engine does not come with a hybrid.
- No ..xc 40 has no hybrid engine or electric ..not any plug in hybrids.
- The Volvo XC40 would be a perfect choice for the hilly areas. The car has been engraved with the powerful motor to take care of the required torque, power and amazing handling capability. The car has been provided with an amazing grip on the road as it gets wider tyres. Moreover, to check the performance of the car we would suggest you take a test drive of the car for a better and clarified justification.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Volvo
- https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Volvo " data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Really a value for money compact premium SUV.
- Volvo XC40 is available in two variants, D4 Momentum and D4 Inscription. The D4 Inscription is almost 4 lakh rupees costlier than the D4 Momentum model as it has been loaded with luxury features like R Design Leather Nubuck Seats, Cutting Edge Aluminium Decor Inlays, Charcoal Headlining,R Design Steering Wheel With Unideco Inlay, R Design Gear Lever Knob, Automatically Dimmed Inner Rear View Mirror, Carpet Kit,Textile R Design, Front Tread Plates, Metal R Design, Interior Illumination High Level, Windscreen Ticket Holder, Storage Box Under Driver Seat, Glove Box Curry Hook, Waste Bin With Net in Front Of Armrest, Tunnel Console High Gloss Black, Driftwood decor inlays, Perforated steering wheel with unideco inlay, Crystal gear lever knob, Inscription, metal Inscription, Interior illumination high level etc. These are some of the features offered on the D4 inception as.Click here for comparision: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/volvo-xc40-d4-inscription-vs-volvo-xc40-d4-momentum
- The Volvo XC40 comes with a ventilated disk brakes on the front and the rear axle which makes the braking system of Volvo XC40 better than BMW X3
Volvo XC40 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volvo XC40 in Ahmedabad?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volvo XC40 is 39.9 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Volvo XC40 in Ahmedabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Volvo XC40 in Ahmedabad is Rs. 1,81,995.
Calculate Volvo XC40 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less