Volvo XC90 On Road Price in JaipurChange
Volvo XC90 Price in Jaipur
Volvo XC90 price in Jaipur starts from Rs. 80.90 lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.42 crore. The price of petrol variant of XC90 ranges between Rs. 1.31 crore to Rs. 1.42 crore. The price of XC90 diesel variants starts at Rs. 80.90 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 87.90 lakh. The starting price of Volvo XC90 Automatic is Rs. 80.90 lakh. The EMI of XC90 is available at Rs. 1,54,700 per month @ 10%. Volvo XC90's top competitors are Land Rover Range Rover Sport (price starting at Rs. 87.02 lakh in Jaipur) and Land Rover Range Rover Velar (price starting at Rs. 71.87 lakh in Jaipur).
5 Offers Available
Price of XC90 Competitors
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Rs. 87.02 lakhRange Rover Sport On Road Price Compare with XC90
Land Rover Range Rover Velar
Rs. 71.87 lakhRange Rover Velar On Road Price Compare with XC90
Rs. 59.90 lakhXC60 On Road Price Compare with XC90
Rs. 69.22 lakhQ7 On Road Price Compare with XC90
Volvo V90 Cross Country
Rs. 65.31 lakhV90 Cross Country On Road Price Compare with XC90
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Rs. 75.15 lakhGrand Cherokee On Road Price Compare with XC90
Volvo Dealer Showroom in Jaipur
Morani VolvoPlot No. 5 &6, Tonk Road, Opp. Sitabari, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302011Phone : 0141 4072727-30, 9116123668 Phone : 0141 4072727-30, 9116123668Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo XC90 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XC90
- Dear sir latest hybrid is on the excellence variant in a new 2 litre engine with power strong 320 horse power ..with the help of hybrid it generates nearly 400 horse power..electric helps in spinning rear tyre while petrol front..it runs 32kms ..this I need to confirm.(.because earlier when i planned it had the option in 2016...now electric only is going to come ...so waiting for that) .this figure was of old inscription model a 5 seater..in 2018 it became a 7 seater no plugs..now an excellant 6 seater as heard ..with plug in again..oops..they will certainly update you ..so 32 kms is the answer..as in old inscription model.
- The full-size wheel of Volvo XC90 is of 19-21″ diameter. The spare is one size smaller, the spare wheel is for temporary or for emergency use. We would suggest not to drive longer with the spare wheel. For further assistance, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Hi.its a small size spare wheel .
- Yes but smaller..replace with normal size st the earliest.
- Yes, Volvo XC90 comes with a spare wheel.
- Hi ..if you see velar prominent among discovery or evoque in the showroom you are in love with the car. You will enquire about it only you will not see even the mighty range rover or f pace not even the Jaguars. It is stylish big with great infotainment.Two touch screens. Plush interior good ride quality and more than adequate boot. please see about xc 90 in other answers. It is great coming in as a 6 seater ,trimmedwith all the safety features. As 3 litre is not there go for 2 litre dynamic s diesel varient. Its not s CBI any more so you will get it at around 75lac(they offer good discounts too)Big boot great Downside is an inaccessible navigation system down side of velar and its siblings.Some times difficult to get in ,lacks the platform.If it had front sensors or cameras like the Amgs driving and parking would have been easy. xc90 is modest 6 seater from 2020.Trimmed compete make over again!! seats are accessible.Good engine options.better sunroof than velar . In spite if all goodies on an xc 90I suggest you yo go for a velar ,it is the most stylish SUVs. will suggest to wait for electric or hybrid xc 90 . Thanks .
- If you are looking for off roading, go for Velar. If looking for luxury & family time, it is the Volvo.
- As you are looking for an SUV with the best safety features, there are ample of options available such as Volvo XC60, Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, BMW X4, Audi Q5, Jaguar F-PACE, Mercedes-Benz GLE, Mercedes-Benz GLC, Lexus NX, and Land Rover Discovery Sport.Moreover, we would suggest you get a test drive of the picked up cars so that may you get a good idea regarding the car's specification, built quality and safety features. This would also help you get further details regarding the car.Click here for the options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php?byshowroomprice=50-70&bybodytype=suv&sortfield=popularity&sortdirection=desc Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Xc 60 will be my answer.Range rover discovery would have been the answer but it lacks simple things like gprs connectivity.
- It's easy or the easiest now in 2020.....when Volvo xc 90 becomes a 6 seater,all seats are independent.No middle row crunchJust fold the middle split seat and get into it....You are there with adequate leg room and head room. Each seat in middle row a can be moved to reclining or can easily be folded whichmakes entry more easy ;moreover the crampy second row is not there.
- It is not hassle free. It is cumbersome. But the latest models have automatic systems for the 3 rd row.
Volvo XC90 Price in India
Calculate Volvo XC90 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less