Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in MeerutChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Vento 1.6 Trendline (Petrol)||Rs. 10,07,597||Rs. 8,76,500||Rs. 70,120.00||Rs. 60,977|
|Vento 1.5 TDI Trendline (Diesel)||Rs. 10,81,069||Rs. 9,58,500||Rs. 76,680.00||Rs. 45,889|
|Vento 1.6 Highline (Petrol)||Rs. 11,45,494||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 79,992.00||Rs. 65,602|
|Vento 1.6 Comfortline (Petrol)||Rs. 11,45,494||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 79,992.00||Rs. 65,602|
|Vento 1.5 TDI Comfortline (Diesel)||Rs. 11,27,262||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 79,992.00||Rs. 47,370|
|Vento 1.2 TSI Highline (Petrol)||Rs. 13,71,688||Rs. 11,97,500||Rs. 1,19,750.00||Rs. 54,438|
|Vento 1.5 TDI Highline (Diesel)||Rs. 13,86,453||Rs. 12,10,500||Rs. 1,21,050.00||Rs. 54,903|
|Vento GT TSI (Petrol)||Rs. 15,07,981||Rs. 13,17,500||Rs. 1,31,750.00||Rs. 58,731|
|Vento 1.2 TSI Highline Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 15,07,981||Rs. 13,17,500||Rs. 1,31,750.00||Rs. 58,731|
|Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT (Diesel)||Rs. 15,29,560||Rs. 13,36,500||Rs. 1,33,650.00||Rs. 59,410|
|Vento GT 1.5 TDI (Diesel)||Rs. 16,57,903||Rs. 14,49,500||Rs. 1,44,950.00||Rs. 63,453|
|Vento 1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT (Diesel)||Rs. 16,57,903||Rs. 14,49,500||Rs. 1,44,950.00||Rs. 63,453|
Volkswagen Vento Price in Meerut
Volkswagen Vento price in Meerut starts from Rs. 8.77 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 25th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Vento variants in Meerut. Volkswagen Vento Automatic is starting at Rs. 11.98 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Volkswagen Vento Diesel starts from Rs. 9.59 lakh (Ex-showroom). Volkswagen Vento's top competitors are Skoda Rapid (price starting at Rs. 8.82 lakh in Meerut) and Hyundai Verna (price starting at Rs. 8.18 lakh in Meerut).
Just LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of Vento Competitors
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 9.94 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 5.82 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.20 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Vento
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 17.70 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with Vento
Volkswagen Vento Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- The best automatic vento tsi dsg(dual cliutch)7 speed transmission
- I am driving petrol automatic
- Yes very much
- Petrol automatic go for vento tsi dsg gesr box ..diesel automatic vento TDI or vernas automatic are equally good..petrol manual don't think beyond Honda citys i vtec ..diesel manual verna ..you can choose from vast engine option (with airbag without ..with rear cameras) in the great 1.6 .litre crde ....if you ask to choose only one I will suggest vento petrol automatic tsi 1.2litre turbo charged (or 1 litre after bs6 norms) the dsg gear box and dports mode is worth .
- I prefer Vento, eventough Honda city and Verna are more smooth in ride. Vento is more rigidly built, safe and reliable.
- You select vento
- Yes as service interval is long ..you may need replacement eg .sensors ..abs ..on the long run you benefit by the great experience...body work is costly as all side pieces are moulded into an unit for safety..petrol will be better in if you need a hassle free ownership..great petrol automatic.
- Not really. I have been using Vento for last 6 years. The gearbox is lubricated with synthetic oil, which costs around 3-4 thousand. The overall yearly maintenance cost would be around 8-10 thousand. But vehicle runs trouble free for next one year, quite reliable.
- No it’s not. It’s quite affordable if you don’t give it to the dealership for your annual maintenance. Rest is insurance and upkeep cost which will be the same for all the other cars of similar size.
- The differences in the two variants of the Volkswagen Vento is on the basis of some features and specs. The tyre and wheel size of GT TSI is more than that of TSI Highline. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link- Comapre. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
Volkswagen Vento Price in India
Calculate Volkswagen Vento EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less