Volkswagen Vento Price in Madhubani
Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in Madhubani August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Trendline||Rs. 9.84 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus||Rs. 11.02 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline||Rs. 11.08 Lakh|
|Vento TSI Edition||Rs. 12.1 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus||Rs. 13.25 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline AT||Rs. 13.36 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT||Rs. 14.67 Lakh|
Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in MadhubaniChange
1.0 TSI Trendline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 8.86 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 59,478 Insurance Rs. 38,562 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 9.84 Lakh
1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 59,994 Insurance Rs. 42,585 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 11.02 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 65,715 Insurance Rs. 42,537 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 11.08 Lakh
TSI Edition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 10.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 65,940 Insurance Rs. 46,059 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 12.1 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 11.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 76,665 Insurance Rs. 49,516 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 13.25 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 12.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 77,254 Insurance Rs. 49,892 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 13.36 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata* Rs. 13.29 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 83,854 Insurance Rs. 54,098 On-Road Price Kolkata* Rs. 14.67 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Vento Competitors
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 5.82 LakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 10.89 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Vento
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Vento
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- There is no branding on the audio system in Venton neither brand has revealed it officially. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorised service center to get better details. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Though both the car has the same engine. But in terms of power Polo has an upper hand because it has a compact design and lesser weight due to which it takes less time to reach 0-100km/h speed. Click on the given link to compare both the cars: Comparison. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details: Car Showrooms.
- No, Volkswagen Vento is available in the petrol fuel type only.
- The estimated maintenance cost of Honda Amaze for 5 years is Rs 27,290. The first service after 1000 km, second service after 5000 km and third service after 10000 km is free of cost. Moreover, for the exact service cost, we'd suggest you to walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- Honda Amaze is not equal variant to bento. You should compare Honda City to Bento and Vento is much cheaper interms of service too
- Service interval 15000 km/one year whichever is earlier. Approx cost 12-15K per service.
- Germans are good with Diesel engines. their comfort with them is very high! There is a automatic petrol variant, but not sold in India. Here they sell only the diesel variant.
- The best automatic vento tsi dsg(dual cliutch)7 speed transmission
- Automatic petrol variant is available across India
- Petrol automatic go for vento tsi dsg gesr box ..diesel automatic vento TDI or vernas automatic are equally good..petrol manual don't think beyond Honda citys i vtec ..diesel manual verna ..you can choose from vast engine option (with airbag without ..with rear cameras) in the great 1.6 .litre crde ....if you ask to choose only one I will suggest vento petrol automatic tsi 1.2litre turbo charged (or 1 litre after bs6 norms) the dsg gear box and dports mode is worth .
- Whats your priority when you look at a car? a sturdy & good car? a fancy car? or a car that is between the both! that will help you decide. Vento is a very sturdy and trustworthy car!! I used it for more than 1,50,000km, and still happy with it. Engine still purs as a new one!
- IF YOU WANT SAFEST CAR THEN GO FOR VENTO. IF YOU WANT CHEAP QUALITY CAR THEN GO FOR CITY. IF YOU WANT MIDDLE SAFETY CAR THEN GO FOR VERNA. YOUR CHOICE DEAR
Volkswagen Vento Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento in Madhubani?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento is 13.29 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Volkswagen Vento in Madhubani?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Volkswagen Vento in Madhubani is Rs. 38,562.
Calculate Volkswagen Vento EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost