Volkswagen Vento Price in Hyderabad
Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in Hyderabad 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Trendline||Rs. 10.49 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus||Rs. 11.8 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline||Rs. 11.8 Lakh|
|Vento TSI Edition||Rs. 12.98 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus||Rs. 14.34 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline AT||Rs. 14.47 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT||Rs. 15.88 Lakh|
Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in HyderabadChange
1.0 TSI Trendline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 8.86 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.21 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 41,915 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 10.49 Lakh
1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.34 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 45,890 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 11.8 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.34 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 45,890 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 11.8 Lakh
TSI Edition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 10.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.53 Lakh Insurance Rs. 46,059 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 12.98 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 11.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.82 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 52,870 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 14.34 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 12.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.84 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 53,245 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 14.47 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 13.29 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.01 LakhStd. AccessoriesRs. 4,299Other ChargesRs. 6,900Number PlateRs. 530 Insurance Rs. 57,450 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 15.88 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Vento Competitors
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 10.11 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 5.82 LakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Vento
Volkswagen Dealer Showrooms in Hyderabad
PpsPlot No.565B, Road No.92 ,Jubilee Hills, Banjara Hills Road No 12, Next to Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034Phone : 8927150491Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Pps Volkswagen6/3/1090, Flat C,ground Floor, Somajiguda, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082Phone : 8927150491Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Pps Volkswagen Hitec CityPlot No- 14,29,30,31, Sy.no 60,71 to 77 Volkswagen Hitec City, Gachibowli-Miyapur Road, Kondapur Village, Serlingampally Mandal, R. Reddy, Near Kondapur RTO, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081Phone : 8927150491Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Volkswagen HimayatnagaHouse No 3-5-886/1, Sl Square, Ward No -3,block No-5, Himayathnagar, Square Ward, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029Phone : 7374024262Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Volkswagen DeccanPlot No. 08, Alkapuri Cross Road, Sy.no.102 / 3 B,uppal Mandal, Nagole, Hyderabad, Telangana 500035Phone : 7375092838Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Volkswagen Vento Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- Though both the car has the same engine. But in terms of power Polo has an upper hand because it has a compact design and lesser weight due to which it takes less time to reach 0-100km/h speed. Click on the given link to compare both the cars: Comparison. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details: Car Showrooms.
- No, Volkswagen Vento is available in the petrol fuel type only.
- The estimated maintenance cost of Honda Amaze for 5 years is Rs 27,290. The first service after 1000 km, second service after 5000 km and third service after 10000 km is free of cost. Moreover, for the exact service cost, we'd suggest you to walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- Honda Amaze is not equal variant to bento. You should compare Honda City to Bento and Vento is much cheaper interms of service too
- Service interval 15000 km/one year whichever is earlier. Approx cost 12-15K per service.
- Germans are good with Diesel engines. their comfort with them is very high! There is a automatic petrol variant, but not sold in India. Here they sell only the diesel variant.
- The best automatic vento tsi dsg(dual cliutch)7 speed transmission
- Automatic petrol variant is available across India
- Petrol automatic go for vento tsi dsg gesr box ..diesel automatic vento TDI or vernas automatic are equally good..petrol manual don't think beyond Honda citys i vtec ..diesel manual verna ..you can choose from vast engine option (with airbag without ..with rear cameras) in the great 1.6 .litre crde ....if you ask to choose only one I will suggest vento petrol automatic tsi 1.2litre turbo charged (or 1 litre after bs6 norms) the dsg gear box and dports mode is worth .
- Whats your priority when you look at a car? a sturdy & good car? a fancy car? or a car that is between the both! that will help you decide. Vento is a very sturdy and trustworthy car!! I used it for more than 1,50,000km, and still happy with it. Engine still purs as a new one!
- IF YOU WANT SAFEST CAR THEN GO FOR VENTO. IF YOU WANT CHEAP QUALITY CAR THEN GO FOR CITY. IF YOU WANT MIDDLE SAFETY CAR THEN GO FOR VERNA. YOUR CHOICE DEAR
- Yes as service interval is long ..you may need replacement eg .sensors ..abs ..on the long run you benefit by the great experience...body work is costly as all side pieces are moulded into an unit for safety..petrol will be better in if you need a hassle free ownership..great petrol automatic.
- Not really. I have been using Vento for last 6 years. The gearbox is lubricated with synthetic oil, which costs around 3-4 thousand. The overall yearly maintenance cost would be around 8-10 thousand. But vehicle runs trouble free for next one year, quite reliable.
- No it’s not. It’s quite affordable if you don’t give it to the dealership for your annual maintenance. Rest is insurance and upkeep cost which will be the same for all the other cars of similar size.
Rate & Review your own Car or BikeGet featured among the top contributors
Volkswagen Vento Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento in Hyderabad?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento is 13.29 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Volkswagen Vento in Hyderabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Volkswagen Vento in Hyderabad is Rs. 41,915.
Volkswagen Vento Price in India
Calculate Volkswagen Vento EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less