Volkswagen Vento On Road Price in Delhi
Volkswagen Vento Price in Delhi
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Trendline||Rs. 10.09 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus||Rs. 11.26 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline||Rs. 11.26 Lakh|
|Vento Red And White Edition||Rs. 13.11 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus||Rs. 13.78 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline AT||Rs. 13.83 Lakh|
|Vento 1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT||Rs. 15.26 Lakh|
On Road Price of Volkswagen Vento in DelhiChange
1.0 TSI Trendline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 8.93 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 75,775Other ChargesRs. 6,900 Insurance Rs. 39,792 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 10.09 Lakh
1.0 TSI Comfortline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 83,223Other ChargesRs. 6,900 Insurance Rs. 43,521 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 11.26 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 83,223Other ChargesRs. 6,900 Insurance Rs. 43,521 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 11.26 Lakh
Red And White Edition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 11.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.14 Lakh Insurance Rs. 47,812 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 13.11 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 12.08 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.2 Lakh Insurance Rs. 49,880 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 13.78 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 12.18 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.14 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,248 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 13.83 Lakh
1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 13.39 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.32 Lakh Insurance Rs. 54,489 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 15.26 Lakh
Volkswagen Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
A/ 39, Main Mathura Road, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Pillar No 301, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
A2/8, Frontier Autoworld, Safdarjung Enclave, Safdarjung Enclave, Opposite Bikaji Kama Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Volkswagen Delhi West
68/3, Najaffgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Near Moti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
011-45340000, 9998949949, 7226866866
Volkswagen Rajdhani, New Delhi
C- 91/10, Block C, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Royal Lush Banqute Hall, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
Price of Vento Competitors
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 5.87 LakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 10.89 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 9.02 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 6.17 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Vento
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Vento
Volkswagen Vento Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- You may tune the engine as per your liking, however, the brand advise against it as it effects the engine's overall health and life expectancy. On the other hand, the pros would be improved engine performance and efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange words with the authorized service center personnel for more details on the same. Please click on the given link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- I think rapid tsi can beat polo, it is so much good priced
- If you are looking for driving pleasure with solid build up.quality for your safety go for vento tsi manuel. honda city is good but vento is strong and reliable
- If safety and drivability are prime concerns, go for vento
- Honda city it is
- Pls check fist engine and suspension , other wise full power machine 1.6
- Dsg it is
- Its DSG
- Certainly without doubt, but go for manual. I own a diesel manual
- Right now its not available
- Honda Amaze is not equal variant to bento. You should compare Honda City to Bento and Vento is much cheaper interms of service too
- Service interval 15000 km/one year whichever is earlier. Approx cost 12-15K per service.
- ITS SERVICE IS DONE AFTER EVERY 14000 KM DEAR
- Germans are good with Diesel engines. their comfort with them is very high! There is a automatic petrol variant, but not sold in India. Here they sell only the diesel variant.
- The best automatic vento tsi dsg(dual cliutch)7 speed transmission
- Yes, but its not dsg now. Its conventional torque converter
- Petrol automatic go for vento tsi dsg gesr box ..diesel automatic vento TDI or vernas automatic are equally good..petrol manual don't think beyond Honda citys i vtec ..diesel manual verna ..you can choose from vast engine option (with airbag without ..with rear cameras) in the great 1.6 .litre crde ....if you ask to choose only one I will suggest vento petrol automatic tsi 1.2litre turbo charged (or 1 litre after bs6 norms) the dsg gear box and dports mode is worth .
- Whats your priority when you look at a car? a sturdy & good car? a fancy car? or a car that is between the both! that will help you decide. Vento is a very sturdy and trustworthy car!! I used it for more than 1,50,000km, and still happy with it. Engine still purs as a new one!
- IF YOU WANT SAFEST CAR THEN GO FOR VENTO. IF YOU WANT CHEAP QUALITY CAR THEN GO FOR CITY. IF YOU WANT MIDDLE SAFETY CAR THEN GO FOR VERNA. YOUR CHOICE DEAR
- Yes I you will get performance difference and mileage difference other ways it same
- Yes I you will get performance difference and mileage difference other ways it same
- Yeah completely
- Yes as service interval is long ..you may need replacement eg .sensors ..abs ..on the long run you benefit by the great experience...body work is costly as all side pieces are moulded into an unit for safety..petrol will be better in if you need a hassle free ownership..great petrol automatic.
- Not really. I have been using Vento for last 6 years. The gearbox is lubricated with synthetic oil, which costs around 3-4 thousand. The overall yearly maintenance cost would be around 8-10 thousand. But vehicle runs trouble free for next one year, quite reliable.
- No it’s not. It’s quite affordable if you don’t give it to the dealership for your annual maintenance. Rest is insurance and upkeep cost which will be the same for all the other cars of similar size.
Volkswagen Vento User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.3/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family
46% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Maintenance (10)
- Comfort (7)
- Performance (6)
- Service (6)
- Safety (6)
- Engine (5)
- Mileage (5)
- Maintenance Cost (5)
- Power (3)
- Safety Feature (2)
- Seat (2)
- Service Cost (2)
- Dealer (2)
- Parts (2)
- Experience (2)
- Style (2)
- Clearance (2)
- Service Center (1)
- Sensors (1)
- Boot (1)
- Engine Performance (1)
- Seat Comfortable (1)
- Automatic (1)
- AC (1)
- Gear (1)
- Luggage (1)
- Speed (1)
- Good Performance (1)
- Exterior (1)
- Excellent Comfort (1)
- Gearbox (1)
- KMPL (1)
- Car Maintenance (1)
- Warranty (1)
- Cabin (1)
- Space (1)
- Sell (1)
- Sedan Car (1)
- Torque (1)
- Interior (1)
- Powerful Engine (1)
- Boot Space (1)
- Most Relevant
VERY nice 👍 and make me smile safe to drive I am loving it
Very safe and comfortable ride. Good styling. Very good for long highway rides. One con would be low ground clearance.
Not satisfied with the mileage and performance , maintenance cost is also very high. Disappointed and planning to sell
Highly underrated car. Its my second vento. First brought in 2012, done 2 lac km. I also own vw ameo AT which is even more fun to drive
Its purely a driver's car, don't expect anything more from its. when you r behind the wheel you can feel that surge of power and that give you so confident to give throttle. Breaking system and vehicle stability is awesome. steering is equally weighed that can add on your confident at higher speed. And the best part is if you wish to overtake some vehicle you don't have to think twice just give the command and it follows you.
Driving experience is ultimate 👌 Feels very safe either in city or highway.Mileage is as expected goodComfortable seats, features list is not long but all essential band useful features available, which you will never regret of selection.Ample Boot space with easy handling of luggage height provided.Fuel tank i think segments large with 55Liters.
It is an good German engineered car. The performance is excellent and you don't get tired even after driving 350 Km at a strech. Match to perfection in engineering. It is an performance car and love to drive Its exterior and interior are outdated and do not match to the present styling.
brilliant engineering. silent cabin, no sounds even after 5 years. dsg is a blessing. only issue is that i need to change the sensors during monsoon, if i wade through water logged roads.my best buy so far.
The driving perfomence of the car is excellent ,interms of safety it above other in this segement , but problem is with the service center ,they make bit delay for parts , and seems under knowledged
Calculate Volkswagen Vento EMI
Volkswagen Vento News Updates
VW Polo And Vento Get Yet Another Special Edition For Diwali 2020Oct 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Volkswagen Hikes Prices Of Almost All Its Cars In IndiaSep 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
You Can Now Pre-Book The Volkswagen Polo And Vento AutomaticSep 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Volkswagen Polo, Vento Get A Fancy Limited-Run TSI EditionMay 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Volkswagen Vento BS6 Variant-Wise Prices Revealed. Select Variants Now DearerApr 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Exclusive: The BS6 Volkswagen Vento Will Come With A 1.0-litre TSI OnlyDec 20, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Volkswagen Vento Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento in Delhi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Vento is 13.39 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Volkswagen Vento in Delhi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Volkswagen Vento in Delhi is Rs. 39,792.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :