Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace On Road Price in KothagudemChange City
|Tiguan Allspace 4Motion (Petrol)||
||View Festival Offers|
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Price in Kothagudem
Tiguan Allspace Models On Road Price in Kothagudem
|Tiguan Allspace Models||On Road Price|
|Tiguan Allspace 4Motion||Rs. 40.93 Lakh|
Loans From Top Banks
Calculate Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
5 Offers Available
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Overview
Tiguan Allspace User Reviews
- Comfort (2)
- Style (1)
- Performance (1)
- Power (1)
Very comfortable for long journeys esp for those people who get travel sickness in other cars don’t complain in this car.I have used for around 5k kms and so far too good.
Overall car is SUPERB in terms of styling, comfort, ride quality, performance is very nice heavy power, good road presence. Overall best car
good...but where to fit it.A true volkswagon above all entry SUVs below for..er!!!.....no it has a place apart from all odds...
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiguan Allspace
- Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is available in a single variant powered by a 2.0-litre TSI engine developing 190PS of power and 320Nm of torque. It’s offered with a 7-speed DSG automatic gearbox and four-wheel drive technology.
- The mileage of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is 17.01 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Tiguan Allspace. Moreover, the real-world mileage would depend on certain factors such as driving conditions, driving style, tyre pressure, timely maintenance, etc. Read More: - Driving tips to improve mileage
- Personally calculated 6.8 kmpl in city 10.80 on highway
- There are ample of options available i.e. Skoda Superb, Hyundai Tucson, Honda CR-V etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check check out new cars as per your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Buy toyota innova safest sapcies quality ride but you have to compromise on sunroof and if sunrrof required then go for tata harrier blindly top vareint best suv you will feel like sitting on
- Selecting between the Toyota Innova Crysta and Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, maintenance costs, usage of the vehicle etc. If you are looking for a proper 7-seater vehicle with comfortable seating in all rows and true people mover capabilities then the Innova Crysta would be a better choice. On the other hand, if you want a 7-seater SUV with premium quality interiors, host of features and a powerful petrol engine then the Tiguan Allspace makes sense. Moreover, as for the 3rd row space, the Innova Crysta offers better space and seating comparatively. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read More: - Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launched In India At Rs 33.13 Lakh- Toyota Innova Crysta Gets A Facelift And A Steep Rs 70,000 Price Hike
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side regarding the launch of an diesel engine for Tiguan Allspace. For now, it is offered with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine paired with an 7-speed DSG transmission option.
- Both cars are good enough. If we talk about Toyota Fortuner, it's reliable, proven and looks imposing on the road. The 4x4 version makes for a great mild off-roader too. If you want a 7-seater, spacious car for your family and often go for offroading too, you may go for Toyota Fortuner. On the other hand, Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace offers more premium inside-out and better fit and finishing. It is comfortable and its 7-Speed DSG is way better responsive. If you want better high-speed stability and want better creature comfort, you may go for Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace News Updates
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Gets Updated Styling And TechMay 12, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
VW Tiguan Allspace vs 2021 Toyota Fortuner: Performance And Fuel Efficiency ComparedMay 8, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Facelifted VW Tiguan Allspace To Debut On May 12May 6, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Leaked Images Of The Facelifted Tiguan Allspace Preview What We Can Expect In 2022Mar 26, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Volkswagen Hikes Prices Of Almost All Its Cars In IndiaSep 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
This Svelte-Looking VW Tiguan X Is Drool Worthy, But There’s A Catch!Sep 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is 34.20 Lakh.
What is the Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace on-road price Kothagudem?
The on-road price of the base variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem is Rs 40,93,014.
What are the RTO charges for Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem will be Rs 5,13,000.
What is the insurance cost of the Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem is Rs. 1,60,014.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace in Kothagudem is Rs 34,20,000.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is Rs 1084122 and the EMI is 66,158.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less