Volkswagen Polo On Road Price in NelloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline (Petrol)||Rs. 6,37,754||Rs. 5,82,500||Rs. 27,300.00||Rs. 27,954|
|Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline (Petrol)||Rs. 7,59,104||Rs. 6,76,500||Rs. 51,355.00||Rs. 31,249|
|Polo 1.5 TDI Trendline (Diesel)||Rs. 8,60,516||Rs. 7,34,500||Rs. 88,140.00||Rs. 37,876|
|Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 8,69,609||Rs. 7,76,500||Rs. 58,355.00||Rs. 34,754|
|Polo 1.5 TDI Comfortline (Diesel)||Rs. 9,95,741||Rs. 8,51,500||Rs. 1,02,180.00||Rs. 42,061|
|Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus AT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,28,737||Rs. 9,20,500||Rs. 68,435.00||Rs. 39,802|
|Polo 1.5 TDI Highline Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 10,88,203||Rs. 9,31,500||Rs. 1,11,780.00||Rs. 44,923|
|Polo GT 1.5 TDI (Diesel)||Rs. 11,54,082||Rs. 9,88,500||Rs. 1,18,620.00||Rs. 46,962|
Volkswagen Polo Price in Nellore
Volkswagen Polo price in Nellore starts from Rs. 5.83 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 9.89 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Polo variants in Nellore. The top-end variant Volkswagen Polo GT 1.5 TDI is priced at Rs. 9.89 lakh. The EMI of Polo is available at Rs. 11,139 per month @ 10%. Volkswagen Polo's top competitors are Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Nellore) and Hyundai Elite i20 (price starting at Rs. 5.60 lakh in Nellore).
Volkswagen Dealer Showroom in Nellore
Volkswagen NelloreG T Road, Survey No 7/5, Door No 26/2,vedayapalem, Near Ayyappa Temple, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524004Phone : 9652888933 Phone : 9652888933
Price of Polo Competitors
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Polo
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 5.39 lakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 7.05 lakhGlanza On Road Price Compare with Polo
Volkswagen Polo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Polo
- Total estimated maintenance cost of Volkswagen Polo for 5 years is Rs. 42,490 and Rs. 44,320 for Petrol and Diesel version respectively.These are approximate figures excluding labour charges, GST & the price may vary as per the location and condition of the car. Alternatively, you may contact to the nearest authorised service centre for the same as they will be the better person to assist you in this concern.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Volkswagen Polo comes with halogen headlamps.
- The top-end variants Volkswagen Polo Diesel Highline 1.6, Volkswagen Polo Petrol Highline 1.2 and Polo Petrol Highline 1.6 have front dual SRS airbags for both driver and passenger.
- Both 6ft persons on both front and rear is very uncomfortable.For one 6ft and 5.6ft it's okeish...But good under thighs support is good.Third person rear seat uncomfortable due to the h**p in the middle
- Legroom is less in 1.2l 2013 model. however in current polo they have increase the space by 2inch though design change of back side of front seats
- Not comfortable for long journey.. Three adults can barely fit
- Better to buy now.. now you will get 1.2 TSI. BS6 will be 1.0TSI
- Volkswagen Polo is a hatchback car and it is always recommended that 15K Kms oil change is fine if the usage is City60: Highway40. If 90% of the usage is in bumper to bumper city traffic, 12K Kms oil change is better. It is better to change engine oil once in a year, even if the car has run less than 5K Kms since viscosity changes with time also. However, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center and exchange your words with them. You can click on the link to check dealership details Dealership for further assistance.
Volkswagen Polo Price in India
Calculate Volkswagen Polo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less