Volkswagen Polo On Road Price in GandhinagarChange
1.0 MPI Trendline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 5.91 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 38,112MCDRs. 8,038 Insurance Rs. 35,520 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 6.64 lakh
1.0 MPI Comfortline (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 6.85 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 45,086MCDRs. 10,640 Insurance Rs. 39,795 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 7.70 lakh
TSI Edition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 7.89 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 47,340 Insurance Rs. 35,192 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 8.72 lakh
1.0 MPI Highline Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 8.02 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 48,138 Insurance Rs. 35,658 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 8.86 lakh
1.0 MPI Highline Plus AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 9.13 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 54,756 Insurance Rs. 39,525 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 10.07 lakh
GT 1.0 TSI (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAhmedabad* Rs. 9.60 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 57,570 Insurance Rs. 41,169 On-Road Price Ahmedabad* Rs. 10.58 lakh
Volkswagen Polo Price in Gandhinagar
Volkswagen Polo price in Gandhinagar starts from Rs. 5.91 lakh and goes upto Rs. 9.60 lakh. The price of petrol variant of Polo ranges between Rs. 5.91 lakh to Rs. 9.60 lakh. The starting price of Volkswagen Polo Automatic is Rs. 9.13 lakh. The EMI of Polo is available at Rs. 11,295 per month @ 10%. Volkswagen Polo's top competitors are Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Gandhinagar) and Hyundai Elite i20 (price starting at Rs. 5.60 lakh in Gandhinagar).
4 Offers Available
Price of Polo Competitors
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Polo
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 5.39 lakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 8.87 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Polo
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Polo
Volkswagen Polo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Polo
- No no it is still there..
- Yeah gt tdi..
- Yes, BS6 Volkswagen Polo GT 1.0 TSI is available and it is the top petrol variant in the Polo lineup. For complete details, you can click on the following link - Polo GT BS6.
- When it comes to choosing between petrol and diesel, diesel has its major advantage of low fuel cost and better mileage but when it comes to service and maintenance it will cost you more than petrol. This leads to a very logical answer – Don’t just buy a car considering its great mileage and cheaper fuel price; buy a car after calculating the overall running cost and the tenure that you would want to keep it for. If you want to keep a car for long and drive more than 80-100km a day, diesel can be a valid option. Otherwise, if your running is quite less and you don’t prefer keeping a car for more than 3-4 years, go for petrol. And the estimated maintenance cost of Volkswagen Polo for 5 years is Rs. 42,490. The cost of the first, second, and third services are at Rs. 7308, Rs. 8508 and Rs. 7658 respectively. The minimum distance traveled by Volkswagen Polo for 1st service is 10000 km.Click on the following link to check the complete service cost details - Polo Service Cost.
- Petrol will be good and ecofriendly, for every 7500kms you need a service and it costly like 5000rs for that
- We brand hasn't announced for opening any dealership in Shillong. So, exchange your words with the brand directly for better help.
Volkswagen Polo Price in India
Calculate Volkswagen Polo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less