Volkswagen Tiguan On Road Price in ChennaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Tiguan 2.0 TDI Comfortline (Diesel)||Rs. 34,84,408||Rs. 28,14,500||
|Tiguan 2.0 TDI Highline (Diesel)||Rs. 38,91,436||Rs. 31,53,500||
Volkswagen Tiguan Price in Chennai
Volkswagen Tiguan price in Chennai starts from Rs. 28.15 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 18th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Tiguan variants in Chennai. Volkswagen Tiguan Automatic is starting at Rs. 28.15 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Volkswagen Tiguan Diesel starts from Rs. 28.15 lakh (Ex-showroom). Volkswagen Tiguan's top competitors are Skoda Kodiaq (price starting at Rs. 34.00 lakh in Chennai) and Toyota Fortuner (price starting at Rs. 28.18 lakh in Chennai).
Volkswagen Dealer Showrooms in Chennai
Kun Capital#63/103, Q-block, Anna Nagar, 3rd Avenue, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040Phone : 7375096575Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kun CapitalNo:4/587, Rajiv Gandhi salai, Kottivakkam, Near Srp Tools, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041Phone : 7375096575Email : email@example.com
Volkswagen ChennaiG.R. COMPLEX No: 808, Nandanam, Anna Salai (Mount Road), Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035Phone : 7375096575Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Volkswagen Mount Road74, Whites Road, Peters Colony, Eco Office Mart, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014Phone : 7375006560Email : email@example.com
Price of Tiguan Competitors
Rs. 34.00 lakhKodiaq On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 28.18 lakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 18.77 lakhTucson On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 15.60 lakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 34.75 lakhQ3 On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 35.20 lakhX1 On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class
Rs. 32.33 lakhGLA Class On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 39.90 lakhXC40 On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 29.20 lakhEndeavour 2019 On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Tiguan
Volkswagen Tiguan Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiguan
- ₹18,000 per year / 15000 km running.
- In Volkswagen Tiguan most features like six airbags, 4WD, LED headlamps and 3-zone climate control are standard across the range. The differences between the two variants are that the Comfortline doesn’t get LED tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, powered tailgate, button start, self-sealing tyres and reversing camera. So, if features are concerned then Volkswagen Tiguan Highline will be a good option to buy. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test drive so that you can understand the comfort level and finalize your choice - Car Showrooms
- Comfort line.
- A ground clearance of above 160 mm is considered relatively good for the Indian roads. The 149mm of ground clearance of Volkswagen Tiguan will work fine on the roads, but the car touch from the bottom on uneven roads or speed breakers. For a better idea, you may take a test drive of the car by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It makes sense since the onus will be on VW to provide the spares and service. Tiguan has less sales in India because it is a 5 seater but it is doing very well in US and Europe, so it will not be discontinued. Inany case the parts for Tiguan are manufactured in Germany and they will continue to do so.
- Anyway VW has to import the spares from abroad even now also . So you can buy Tiguan without any hesitation.
- Volkswagen Tiguan is a flagship product from the Volkswagen India, it has been glorified with all the features. The car comes face to face to Audi Q3 which has gained a lot of reputation over the years with loyal service to their owners and the luxury of an Audi. The Audi Q3 has been powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that makes 184PS of power and 380Nm of torque and is paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission. Volkswagen Tiguan is offered with a 1968 cc TurboCharged CommonRail Direct Injection which in tuned state junking out 141bhp of max power and 340Nm of max torque. As you are looking for a car which can play a better role in the city, Audi Q3 would be a much better choice as it is a compact and more powerful car then in comparison. Moreover, we would suggest a test drive of both the cars so that you may justify your comparison on the basis of comfort, drive quality, power and Built quality.Click here for the Comparision: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/audi-q3-vs-volkswagen-tiguan Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Both are good, with good pick up. Tiguan is cheaper to buy and maintain. The Q3 has slightly better power., The cabin and boot are bigger in Tiguan.
- Audi Q3 Diesel 35 TDI
- Volkswagen Tiguan is the flagship product offered with a 1968 cc TurboCharged CommonRail Direct Injection which in an amazing state of tune junking out 141bhp of max power and 340Nm of max torque. As it is the flagship product from the Volkswagen in India, it has been loaded with amazing features. This SUV when comes face to face with the Audi Q3 which has gained a lot of reputation for its frugal and loyal service to their owners has to be unique in its own terms. The Audi Q3 has been powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that makes 184PS of power and 380Nm of torque and is paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission.If you are looking for a car with more power, luxurious features and better mileage you can go for the Audi Q3 whereas if you are looking for a beefy SUV with lower maintenance and more cabin space that add more comfort to the passenger as well as the driver you can go with the Volkswagen Tiguan. Selecting a car may depend on several factors like brand preference, performance, specific feature requirement and seating capacity etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further. Moreover, we would suggest a test drive of both the cars so that you may justify your comparison on the basis of comfort, drive quality, power and Built quality.Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers Click her for Comparision: https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/audi-q3-vs-volkswagen-tiguan
- For status symbol Audi is better. For value for money and lower cost of maintenance Tiguan is better. Performance wise both are similar, though Tiguan has bigger cabin and boot space.
- Audi q3
Volkswagen Tiguan Price in India
Calculate Volkswagen Tiguan EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less