Toyota Yaris On Road Price in VelloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Yaris J Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 10,06,538||Rs. 8,76,000||Rs. 87,600.00||Rs. 42,938|
|Yaris J (Petrol)||Rs. 10,79,227||Rs. 9,40,000||Rs. 94,000.00||Rs. 45,227|
|Yaris J Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,86,042||Rs. 9,46,000||Rs. 94,600.00||Rs. 45,442|
|Yaris G Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 11,17,843||Rs. 9,74,000||Rs. 97,400.00||Rs. 46,443|
|Yaris J CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,09,231||Rs. 10,10,000||Rs. 1,51,500.00||Rs. 47,731|
|Yaris G (Petrol)||Rs. 12,62,591||Rs. 10,55,000||Rs. 1,58,250.00||Rs. 49,341|
|Yaris G Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,08,836||Rs. 10,94,000||Rs. 1,64,100.00||Rs. 50,736|
|Yaris V (Petrol)||Rs. 14,03,698||Rs. 11,74,000||Rs. 1,76,100.00||Rs. 53,598|
|Yaris G CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,04,883||Rs. 11,75,000||Rs. 1,76,250.00||Rs. 53,633|
|Yaris V Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 14,44,014||Rs. 12,08,000||Rs. 1,81,200.00||Rs. 54,814|
|Yaris V CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,45,990||Rs. 12,94,000||Rs. 1,94,100.00||Rs. 57,890|
|Yaris VX (Petrol)||Rs. 15,48,362||Rs. 12,96,000||Rs. 1,94,400.00||Rs. 57,962|
|Yaris V Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,86,306||Rs. 13,28,000||Rs. 1,99,200.00||Rs. 59,106|
|Yaris VX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,93,026||Rs. 14,18,000||Rs. 2,12,700.00||Rs. 62,326|
Toyota Yaris Price in Vellore
Toyota Yaris price in Vellore starts from Rs. 8.76 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.18 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Yaris variants in Vellore. Toyota Yaris Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.46 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Toyota Yaris Petrol starts from Rs. 8.76 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Yaris is available at Rs. 16,751 per month @ 10%. Toyota Yaris's top competitors are Honda City (price starting at Rs. 10.13 lakh in Vellore) and Toyota Corolla Altis (price starting at Rs. 16.45 lakh in Vellore).
Toyota Dealer Showroom in Vellore
Lanson Toyota51/D, Katpadi Thiruvalam Road, Staffs Qutres, Katpadi, Opp Vellore Int Of Technology, Opp. To Vit College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014Phone : 098423 30700 Phone : 098423 30700Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Yaris Competitors
Rs. 10.13 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Toyota Corolla Altis
Rs. 16.45 lakhCorolla Altis On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 10.66 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 7.55 lakhJazz On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 17.70 lakhCivic On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Toyota Yaris Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Yaris
- The diesel engine Toyota employs won't meet stricter emission norms that come into effect in 2020. It doesn't make sense to offer a diesel for a short time frame of ~ 1.5 years. Hence, the Yaris is petrol only for now.Also, Toyota believes that most midsize sedan buyers opt for petrol variants, and hence the Yaris is only a petrol-only model. However, there are countless buyers still looking to purchase a diesel even if they don’t have the running to justify the premium cost and servicing attached with oil-burners. That’s because diesel engines pack a punch when it comes to performance, and rivals like the Hyundai Verna, Skoda Rapid and the Volkswagen Vento do offer something to enthusiasts that the Yaris misses out on with its sedate petrol engine.
- The diesel engine Toyota employs won't meet stricter emission norms that come into effect in 2020. It doesn't make sense to offer a diesel for a short time frame of ~ 1.5 years. Hence, the Yaris is petrol only for now. Apart form it, there is official news as of now regarding its diesel engine.
- The diesel engine Toyota employs won't meet stricter emission norms that come into effect in 2020. It doesn't make sense to offer a diesel for a short time frame of ~ 1.5 years. Hence, the Yaris is petrol only for now. Click here to know more about Toyota Yaris: https://bit.ly/2J50Kmh
- I drive a Manual, so Manual for me. Automatics are only good for bumper to bumper to bumper traffic (which is a big consideration) and make driving easier to learn. Since the Yaris is a Toyota, its engine is detuned for mileage and longevity and sacrifices speed. To overcome this, you have to have a Manual, as you can then drop a gear to get torque to speed up. Having said that, it is astonishingly quick after 50 kmh even in 5th gear, you can get to 100 kmh in no time if you are not careful. The Manual is also very forgiving esp. if you are used to driving Marutis like Swift etc., since it allows you to drop to 10 kmh even in 4th gear without shuddering. Basically you can potter around in the city all day long in 4th and 5th gears and use the 3rd gear to get that extra speed when needed.
- There are ample of options available in tis budget such as Maruti Dzire, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Amaze etc. Click on the link to check out more options: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/best-petrol-cars-between-6-to-10-lakhs You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one.
- Sir give me some discounts sir plz I am poor sir
- I feel the lowest variants are very good. I drive the J Manual which cost me 10.3 lakhs. Though you get rear disc brakes with the V variant and traction control / electronic stability control with the VX variant which is 14.5 - 16 lakhs which is too expensive. Ford offers the same in their highest priced Figo and Freestyle which are 8 lakhs. You can always ask a trusted mechanic to fit rear disc brakes for you later. The touch screens etc. that you get are basically going to be useless in a couple of years, as there is no guarantee of any car company keeping up the updates. You can just stick your phone on the dash and use that. The J version comes with a music player with bluetooth and aux input and a CD player. The G version comes with a roof mounted rear fan vent and noise cancelling window glasses and fog lights which are useful, but I didn't see the point in paying an extra 1.5 lakhs for them. I wanted to get fog lights installed but Toyota India is out of fog lights, I think they cost Rs. 4-5000 . Oh and the J variant gets projector headlights which are pretty good. So I think you can get the J or G variant and get the accessories you need fitted.
- G variant gives you almost all the needful features that are *company-fitted*. Company fitted features have unmatchable performance, fit and finish.
- There are ample of options available i.e. Maruti Swift, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Santro, Tata Tiago etc. Click on the given link to explore all available options: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/cars-under-6-lakhs Choosing one will depend on several factors like fuel type, brand preference, specific feature requirements etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.
- There are ample options available under the decent budget of Rs. 6 lakhs. To name a few Maruti Baleno, Maruti WagonR, Maruti Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20. You may check the shared link to explore more about the cars and may select the best-fit car matching your needs and requirements. https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/cars-under-6-lakhs
- grand i10
- The Hyundai Verna and Toyota Yaris, both the cars are amazing in their own aspects. The Toyota Yaris is only offered in petrol engine option whereas the Verna gets 4 engine options(2 petrol and 2 diesel respectfully). Since your budget is 10- 11 lakhs you can go with the J, J)CVT and G variants of Toyota Yaris whereas you can have 1.4 E(P), 1.4 EX(P), 1.4 E(D), 1.4EX(D), and 1.6 SX(P).If you are more of a person who has to travel a lot then Hyundai Verna is the car for you as you get a variety of engine options to choose from whereas if you are looking for an automatic car to drive in the city with more comfort as well as features you can go with the Toyota Yaris. Moreover, We would recommend you to take a test drive of these cars so that you may get a clarified perspective regarding each and every aspect of the car.Read More: Toyota Yaris vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna: Review In Pictures: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/toyota-yaris-vs-honda-city-vs-hyundai-verna-review-in-pictures/30315/ Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Toyota Yaris feels slightly underpowered and the pick up is lethargic.If you're looking for a powerful drive, then Verna is the best choice.
- Nissan is useless and also micra is not atall a hit, nobody buys it , just cuz u own it doesnt mean its powerful
- I also own Nissan Micra and it is really a good car. Very Sturdy and excellent pickup
- Honda Amaze
Toyota Yaris Price in IndiaYaris price in your city
Calculate Toyota Yaris EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less