Toyota Yaris On Road Price in NandurbarChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Yaris J Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 10,16,201||Rs. 8,76,000||Rs. 96,360.00||Rs. 43,841|
|Yaris J (Petrol)||Rs. 10,89,597||Rs. 9,40,000||Rs. 1,03,400.00||Rs. 46,197|
|Yaris J Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 10,96,477||Rs. 9,46,000||Rs. 1,04,060.00||Rs. 46,417|
|Yaris G Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 11,28,588||Rs. 9,74,000||Rs. 1,07,140.00||Rs. 47,448|
|Yaris J CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,79,973||Rs. 10,10,000||Rs. 1,21,200.00||Rs. 48,773|
|Yaris G (Petrol)||Rs. 12,32,029||Rs. 10,55,000||Rs. 1,26,600.00||Rs. 50,429|
|Yaris G Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,77,144||Rs. 10,94,000||Rs. 1,31,280.00||Rs. 51,864|
|Yaris V (Petrol)||Rs. 13,69,688||Rs. 11,74,000||Rs. 1,40,880.00||Rs. 54,808|
|Yaris G CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,70,845||Rs. 11,75,000||Rs. 1,41,000.00||Rs. 54,845|
|Yaris V Optional (Petrol)||Rs. 14,09,020||Rs. 12,08,000||Rs. 1,44,960.00||Rs. 56,060|
|Yaris V CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,08,505||Rs. 12,94,000||Rs. 1,55,280.00||Rs. 59,225|
|Yaris VX (Petrol)||Rs. 15,10,818||Rs. 12,96,000||Rs. 1,55,520.00||Rs. 59,298|
|Yaris V Optional CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 15,47,836||Rs. 13,28,000||Rs. 1,59,360.00||Rs. 60,476|
|Yaris VX CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 16,51,948||Rs. 14,18,000||Rs. 1,70,160.00||Rs. 63,788|
Toyota Yaris Price in Nandurbar
Toyota Yaris price in Nandurbar starts from Rs. 8.76 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 25th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Yaris variants in Nandurbar. Toyota Yaris Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.46 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Toyota Yaris Petrol starts from Rs. 8.76 lakh (Ex-showroom). Toyota Yaris's top competitors are Toyota Platinum Etios (price starting at Rs. 6.53 lakh in Nandurbar) and Toyota Glanza (price starting at Rs. 7.05 lakh in Nandurbar).
Toyota Dealer Showroom in Nandurbar
Chaudhari ToyotaGat No.90/2a, Shahada Prakasha Road, Patonda, Opp.poha Factory, Nandurbar, Maharashtra 425412Phone : 0256-4202198, 7798882044 Phone : 0256-4202198, 7798882044Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedTata Altroz - Priced at Rs. 5.29 lakh | Launched on 21 Jan 2020
Price of Yaris Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 9.91 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.20 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Toyota Platinum Etios
Rs. 6.53 lakhPlatinum Etios On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.82 lakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 7.05 lakhGlanza On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.66 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Yaris
Toyota Yaris Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Yaris
- Toyota Yaris is only available with the petrol variants.
- The Hyundai Verna and Toyota Yaris, both the cars are amazing in their own aspects. The Toyota Yaris is only offered in petrol engine option whereas the Verna gets 4 engine options(2 petrol and 2 diesel respectfully). Since your budget is 10- 11 lakhs you can go with the J, J)CVT and G variants of Toyota Yaris whereas you can have 1.4 E(P), 1.4 EX(P), 1.4 E(D), 1.4EX(D), and 1.6 SX(P).If you are more of a person who has to travel a lot then Hyundai Verna is the car for you as you get a variety of engine options to choose from whereas if you are looking for an automatic car to drive in the city with more comfort as well as features you can go with the Toyota Yaris. Moreover, We would recommend you to take a test drive of these cars so that you may get a clarified perspective regarding each and every aspect of the car.Read More: Toyota Yaris vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna: Review In Pictures: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/toyota-yaris-vs-honda-city-vs-hyundai-verna-review-in-pictures/30315/ Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Toyota Yaris feels slightly underpowered and the pick up is lethargic.If you're looking for a powerful drive, then Verna is the best choice.
- I feel the lowest variants are very good. I drive the J Manual which cost me 10.3 lakhs. Though you get rear disc brakes with the V variant and traction control / electronic stability control with the VX variant which is 14.5 - 16 lakhs which is too expensive. Ford offers the same in their highest priced Figo and Freestyle which are 8 lakhs. You can always ask a trusted mechanic to fit rear disc brakes for you later. The touch screens etc. that you get are basically going to be useless in a couple of years, as there is no guarantee of any car company keeping up the updates. You can just stick your phone on the dash and use that. The J version comes with a music player with bluetooth and aux input and a CD player. The G version comes with a roof mounted rear fan vent and noise cancelling window glasses and fog lights which are useful, but I didn't see the point in paying an extra 1.5 lakhs for them. I wanted to get fog lights installed but Toyota India is out of fog lights, I think they cost Rs. 4-5000 . Oh and the J variant gets projector headlights which are pretty good. So I think you can get the J or G variant and get the accessories you need fitted.
- G variant gives you almost all the needful features that are *company-fitted*. Company fitted features have unmatchable performance, fit and finish.
- Nissan is useless and also micra is not atall a hit, nobody buys it , just cuz u own it doesnt mean its powerful
- I also own Nissan Micra and it is really a good car. Very Sturdy and excellent pickup
- Honda Amaze
- There’s not much to dislike about the Skoda Rapid. With the facelift, it looks as premium as ever, and packs in more tech. If you feel the Vento is a bit out of reach, pick the Rapid. It’s practically the same package delivered with a smaller pinch to the wallet. Yes, it’s a tad bit old and could do with some more features, but that build quality does make up for a lot! On the other hand, the Yaris isn’t a mass-pleaser. It will appeal to those who appreciate nuances like a sure-footed ride, and low NVH over gimmicks such as LED headlamps and sunroofs. If you needed a petrol sedan that will outlast you, your search ends here. If we talk about Amaze, the Honda Amaze makes a pretty serious case for itself as THE choice for customers in the compact sedan segment. It’s unique design, spacious interiors, premium features, excellent ride-and-handling qualities and, very importantly, the brilliant diesel engine coupled to the equally brilliant first-in-segment CVT, make it highly attractive. Honda has also promised a premium ownership experience without the costs involved. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Skoda rapid is the best, resale wise would recommend yaris
- I drive a Manual, so Manual for me. Automatics are only good for bumper to bumper to bumper traffic (which is a big consideration) and make driving easier to learn. Since the Yaris is a Toyota, its engine is detuned for mileage and longevity and sacrifices speed. To overcome this, you have to have a Manual, as you can then drop a gear to get torque to speed up. Having said that, it is astonishingly quick after 50 kmh even in 5th gear, you can get to 100 kmh in no time if you are not careful. The Manual is also very forgiving esp. if you are used to driving Marutis like Swift etc., since it allows you to drop to 10 kmh even in 4th gear without shuddering. Basically you can potter around in the city all day long in 4th and 5th gears and use the 3rd gear to get that extra speed when needed.
- There are ample of options available in tis budget such as Maruti Dzire, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Amaze etc. Click on the link to check out more options: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/best-petrol-cars-between-6-to-10-lakhs You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one.
- Sir give me some discounts sir plz I am poor sir
Calculate Toyota Yaris EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less