Toyota Fortuner Price in Thane
Toyota Fortuner price in Thane starts from Rs. 28.18 lakh and goes upto Rs. 33.95 lakh. The price of petrol variant of Fortuner ranges between Rs. 28.18 lakh to Rs. 29.77 lakh. The price of Fortuner diesel variants starts at Rs. 30.19 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 33.95 lakh. The starting price of Toyota Fortuner Automatic is Rs. 29.77 lakh. The EMI of Fortuner is available at Rs. 53,887 per month @ 10%. Toyota Fortuner's top competitors are Ford Endeavour (price starting at Rs. 29.55 lakh in Thane) and Toyota Innova Crysta (price starting at Rs. 15.36 lakh in Thane).
Toyota Fortuner On Road Price in ThaneChange
2.7 4x2 MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 28.18 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.78 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,46,488 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 35.43 lakh
2.7 4x2 AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 29.77 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.99 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,58,222 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 37.35 lakh
2.8 4x2 MT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 30.19 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.66 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,61,703 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 38.47 lakh
2.8 4x2 AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 32.05 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.95 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,75,454 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 40.75 lakh
2.8 4x4 MT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 32.16 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.97 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,76,267 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 40.89 lakh
2.8 4x4 AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceThane Rs. 33.95 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6.24 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 33,293Std. AccessoriesRs. 35,558Other ChargesRs. 16,500 Insurance Rs. 2,89,500 On-Road Price Thane Rs. 43.09 lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of Fortuner Competitors
Rs. 29.55 lakhEndeavour On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mahindra Alturas G4
Rs. 28.69 lakhAlturas G4 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Rs. 27.39 lakhPajero Sport On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 24.95 lakhCarnival On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 27.35 lakhMUX 2018 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 13.14 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Dealer Showrooms in Thane
Millennium ToyotaSurvey Number 57, Hissa No 1, paddle Village (Kalyan), Near Khidkali Shil Phata Road, Thane, Maharashtra 421204Phone : 9569401315Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Millennium ToyotaPlot No. B 27, Main Road, Wagle Estate, Opp. Wagle Telephone Exchange, Thane, Maharashtra 400604Phone : 7375967398Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Millennium ToyotaAg Nagar, Midc, Western Express Highway, mira Road, Behind Indian Oil Petrol Pump,near Kashimira Signal, Thane, Maharashtra 401104Phone : 8591527695Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakozy ToyotaWestern Express Highway, Waliv, Vasai, Apex Industries, Ground Floor, Thane, Maharashtra 401201Phone : 91520 15352 Phone : 91520 15352Email : http://www.lakozytoyota.com
Toyota Fortuner Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fortuner
- New Ford endeavour
- Toyota Landcruiser VX
- Isuzu Mu-X
- Value for money is Innova Crysta, & please go for innova crysta manual transmission on diesel varient.
- Automatic easy for local driving.Fortuner is suv, innova mpv. Fortuner is not bumby car
- Yes please it is having rear reading lights
- Ye it has rear reading lights
- It is the submission of power 4×4 sigma €
- It's sexy
- You should first check that it is maintained nicely and if you want a luxurious and off-road car you should definitely go with Toyota and if you want a normal family and travelling car you should buy the marazzo
- It would be difficult to give any verdict as used car purchase will depends on several factors such as car's physical condition, number of owners, kilometers driven, model year, brand value, insurance etc. Moreover, we would suggest you buy from that place where you're getting the best deal.
- Toyota you TrustPre own fortuner
- Both the cars of different segments. Fortuner is reliable, proven and looks imposing on the road. The 4x4 version makes for a great mild off-roader too. On the other hand, if you love to travel with your extended family on long road trips, then the Carnival will ensure that you can seat everyone in absolute comfort. There\'s more than enough cool features to ensure that the journey is as fun as the destination too. In terms of performance, Kia Carnival has upper hand but Toyota Fortuner would be more funt to drive. Also, Kia Carnival has a better comfort feature list as compared to Toyota Fortuner. On the other hand, Fortuner has a better safety feature list. You may compare both the cars by selecting the variants.
- Carnival is different kind of vehicle than Fortuner. If you want an powerful SUV then go for the Fortuner and if your purpose is to have a family car which gives performance, luxury and comfort rather than off roading, high speeding, then go for Carnival.
- Yes, there will be a difference and the mileage will depend on the tyre pressure, road condition, car maintenance, etc. If you put the Fortuner on a 4wd and rake it off-road then it consumes the maximum fuel. But on a plain tarmac, it will behave normally.
- Yes there will be difference in mileage. 4x4 mode will have less mileage because in 4WD mode the engine consume more fuel as compared to 2WD mode.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the features and specification of BS6 Toyota Fortuner. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Bs6 Toyota fortuner is on!!
- Yes, It is powered by the standard 2.8-liter 1GD-FTV turbo-diesel engine that produces 177 PS (130 kW) and 450 Nm.
- Yes it is having a turbocharged engine.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Wait for official update..
- This beast can touch 100kmph is around 10 seconds. I have tested it.
- 9 seconds
- Thank you
- 3-3.5 Litres of Engine oil is required in Toyota Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner Price in IndiaFortuner price in your city
Calculate Toyota Fortuner EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less