Toyota Fortuner On Road Price in OngoleChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Fortuner 2.7 4x2 MT (Petrol)||Rs. 33,46,255||Rs. 28,18,000||Rs. 3,94,520.00||Rs. 1,33,735|
|Fortuner 2.7 4x2 AT (Petrol)||Rs. 35,33,474||Rs. 29,77,000||Rs. 4,16,780.00||Rs. 1,39,694|
|Fortuner 2.8 4x2 MT (Diesel)||Rs. 35,82,928||Rs. 30,19,000||Rs. 4,22,660.00||Rs. 1,41,268|
|Fortuner 2.8 4x2 AT (Diesel)||Rs. 38,01,938||Rs. 32,05,000||Rs. 4,48,700.00||Rs. 1,48,238|
|Fortuner 2.8 4x4 MT (Diesel)||Rs. 38,14,890||Rs. 32,16,000||Rs. 4,50,240.00||Rs. 1,48,650|
|Fortuner 2.8 4x4 AT (Diesel)||Rs. 40,25,658||Rs. 33,95,000||Rs. 4,75,300.00||Rs. 1,55,358|
Toyota Fortuner Price in Ongole
Toyota Fortuner price in Ongole starts from Rs. 28.18 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 33.95 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Fortuner variants in Ongole. Toyota Fortuner Automatic is starting at Rs. 29.77 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Toyota Fortuner Diesel starts from Rs. 30.19 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Fortuner is available at Rs. 53,887 per month @ 10%. Toyota Fortuner's top competitors are Ford Endeavour (price starting at Rs. 29.55 lakh in Ongole) and Toyota Innova Crysta (price starting at Rs. 15.36 lakh in Ongole).
Price of Fortuner Competitors
Rs. 29.55 lakhEndeavour On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Rs. 27.42 lakhPajero Sport On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 24.95 lakhCarnival On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mahindra Alturas G4
Rs. 27.70 lakhAlturas G4 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Hyundai Kona Electric
Rs. 23.72 lakhKona On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 16.49 lakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 34.97 lakhQ3 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fortuner
- Innova Crysta pricing start from 19 lakhs on road and ends at around 30 lakhs on road price and Fortuner price start at 32.5 lakhs so both cars are of veey different price range and performance of both cars are very good but I would suggest you if your budget is around 30 lakh than go for Fortuner.
- It depends upon your convenience.If you wants a family car , and you are a tourer, then you should go for innova.But if you want off-roading and enthusiast driving experience, then there's FORTUNER.Difference of prices between both is also huge.Opt your car by your convenience.
- If you want a family touring car then you should go for innonva crysta but if you want a off-road vehicle you should take fortuner.
- You should go for Crysta . It has plenty of features as well as safety and comfort also.maintaince is low too but of mileage is concerned then it is not an option..XUV 500 is another one ..it has bold chasis and is considered safe too ..has plenty of power and feels premium too . If you want to buy sedan then go for Octavia or Elantra. But I would recommend you to go for XUV cuz it would cost you around 20 lakh on road as well as will fullfil all you demands
- Best SUV in Market now is Tata Gravitas as per price, styling and build quality and safety norms.
- Mg hector is best in every feature & its top model comes around 16 20 laks
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model. Click on the link to check current month offers (if any): https://bit.ly/2wHOIbOThere are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. New Car Showrooms - https://bit.ly/2rJrRu2
- I don't no
- 27.5and 33.5
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealerships. New Car Showrooms - Click Here.
- Fortuner cost around 34.5 lakhs for Automatic transmission in petrol version and 37.9 lakhs for Diesel automatic transmission.
- Under this budget, Toyota Innova Crysta would be a better pick. It is a well-rounded package as well. It looks modern has all the convenience and safety features one might look for and comes with the confidence the names Toyota and Innova inspires as standard.
- The starting price of Fortuner in top cities are: </br>Delhi : Rs. 32.14 lakh ; Mumbai : Rs. 33.28 lakh ; Kolkata : Rs. 30.32 lakh ; Hyderabad : Rs. 34.18 lakh ; Chennai : Rs. 33.56 lakh ; Bangalore : Rs. 34.93 lakh. Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model.Click on the link to check the current month offers (if any): https://www.zigwheels.com/offers-events There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. Click on the link to check dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more.In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership.New Car Showrooms - URL]https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Depends on the condition of the old fortuner
- Depend u what model do like
Toyota Fortuner Price in IndiaFortuner price in your city
Calculate Toyota Fortuner EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less