Toyota Fortuner Price in Kolhapur
Toyota Fortuner On Road Price in Kolhapur 2020
Toyota Fortuner On Road Price in KolhapurChange
2.7 4x2 MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 28.66 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 3.72 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,35,534 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 33.74 Lakh
2.7 4x2 AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 30.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 3.93 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,41,493 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 35.59 Lakh
2.8 4x2 MT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 30.67 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.6 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,43,067 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 36.7 Lakh
2.8 4x2 AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 32.53 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.87 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,50,037 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 38.9 Lakh
2.8 4x4 MT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 32.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 4.89 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,50,449 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 39.04 Lakh
2.8 4x4 AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 34.43 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5.16 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,57,157 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 41.16 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Fortuner Competitors
Rs. 29.55 LakhEndeavour On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.66 LakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mahindra Alturas G4
Rs. 28.69 LakhAlturas G4 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Rs. 27.67 LakhPajero Sport On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 24.95 LakhCarnival On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 35.9 LakhX1 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Rs. 27.34 LakhMUX 2018 On Road Price Compare with Fortuner
Toyota Dealer Showroom in Kolhapur
Sonak ToyotaGat No 334/338, At/post- Mouje Sambhapur, Pune-Bengalor Highway, Top Sambhapur, Opp-Menon and Menon Industries, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416122Phone : 0230-246611, 9607963001 Phone : 0230-246611, 9607963001Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toyota Fortuner Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fortuner
- For the Thailand market, the Fortuner gets two different looks for two variants: the base model and the Legender. Both get an updated front end, new LED headlamps and bumper design. The base model carries a similar grille shape but a different design while the bumper looks sportier with larger vents. The new Legender model looks like the model that was spied with Lexus-like front end featuring a small grille, large air dam and sleeker headlamps while the bumper design looks more like Toyota's other global models. It looks sportier than the facelifted base model. The Fortuner Legender gets a different, sportier rear bumper. Both cars feature new designs for the alloy wheels as well, 18-inch units for the base model and dual-tone 20-inch wheels for the Legender variant. As of now, the brand has unveiled the 2020 Fortuner in Thailand and there is no confirmation from the brand whether both the models will come to India. As both models build on the same platform, expect the same strength in both models. The Fortuner facelift is expected to arrive here in early-2021, likely with the base model updates only.
- Yes, there will be a difference and the mileage will depend on the tyre pressure, road condition, car maintenance, etc. If you put the Fortuner on a 4wd and rake it off-road then it consumes the maximum fuel. But on a plain tarmac, it will behave normally.
- Yes there will be difference in mileage. 4x4 mode will have less mileage because in 4WD mode the engine consume more fuel as compared to 2WD mode.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the features and specification of BS6 Toyota Fortuner. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Bs6 Toyota fortuner is on!!
- Yes, It is powered by the standard 2.8-liter 1GD-FTV turbo-diesel engine that produces 177 PS (130 kW) and 450 Nm.
- Yes it is having a turbocharged engine.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Wait for official update..
- This beast can touch 100kmph is around 10 seconds. I have tested it.
- 9 seconds
- Thank you
Toyota Fortuner Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Toyota Fortuner in Kolhapur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Toyota Fortuner is 30.25 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Toyota Fortuner in Kolhapur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Toyota Fortuner is 34.43 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Toyota Fortuner in Kolhapur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Toyota Fortuner in Kolhapur is Rs. 1,35,534.
Toyota Fortuner Price in IndiaFortuner price in your city
Calculate Toyota Fortuner EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less