Toyota Etios Liva On Road Price in ChennaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Etios Liva G (Petrol)||Rs. 6,15,813||Rs. 5,31,500||Rs. 53,150.00||Rs. 31,163|
|Etios Liva 1.2 GX (Petrol)||Rs. 6,51,622||Rs. 5,63,000||Rs. 56,300.00||Rs. 32,322|
|Etios Liva V (Petrol)||Rs. 6,68,106||Rs. 5,77,500||Rs. 57,750.00||Rs. 32,856|
|Etios Liva 1.2 V Dual Tone (Petrol)||Rs. 6,87,090||Rs. 5,94,200||Rs. 59,420.00||Rs. 33,470|
|Etios Liva VX (Petrol)||Rs. 7,29,493||Rs. 6,31,500||Rs. 63,150.00||Rs. 34,843|
|Etios Liva 1.2 VX Dual Tone (Petrol)||Rs. 7,42,794||Rs. 6,43,200||Rs. 64,320.00||Rs. 35,274|
|Etios Liva VX Limited Edition (Petrol)||Rs. 7,66,667||Rs. 6,64,200||Rs. 66,420.00||Rs. 36,047|
|Etios Liva GD (Diesel)||Rs. 7,67,576||Rs. 6,65,000||Rs. 66,500.00||Rs. 36,076|
|Etios Liva 1.4 GXD (Diesel)||Rs. 8,03,385||Rs. 6,96,500||Rs. 69,650.00||Rs. 37,235|
|Etios Liva VD (Diesel)||Rs. 8,13,616||Rs. 7,05,500||Rs. 70,550.00||Rs. 37,566|
|Etios Liva 1.4 VD Dual Tone (Diesel)||Rs. 8,32,601||Rs. 7,22,200||Rs. 72,220.00||Rs. 38,181|
|Etios Liva VXD (Diesel)||Rs. 8,60,225||Rs. 7,46,500||Rs. 74,650.00||Rs. 39,075|
|Etios Liva 1.4 VXD Dual Tone (Diesel)||Rs. 8,73,526||Rs. 7,58,200||Rs. 75,820.00||Rs. 39,506|
|Etios Liva VXD Limited Edition (Diesel)||Rs. 8,97,399||Rs. 7,79,200||Rs. 77,920.00||Rs. 40,279|
Toyota Etios Liva Price in Chennai
Toyota Etios Liva price in Chennai starts from Rs. 5.32 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 7.79 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Etios Liva variants in Chennai. The top-end variant Toyota Etios Liva VXD Limited Edition is priced at Rs. 7.79 lakh. The EMI of Etios Liva is available at Rs. 10,164 per month @ 10%. Toyota Etios Liva's top competitors are Volkswagen Polo (price starting at Rs. 5.83 lakh in Chennai) and Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Chennai).
Price of Etios Liva Competitors
Rs. 5.83 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Etios Liva
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Etios Liva
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Etios Liva
Toyota Etios Cross
Rs. 6.58 lakhEtios Cross On Road Price Compare with Etios Liva
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Etios Liva
Toyota Etios Liva Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Etios Liva
- You have many options under 8lakh but if you want good built quality then forget about MARUTI cars.And you want good average to the forget about HYUNDAI petrol cars too. So you left with I20 diesel, Honda amaze (petrol and diesel),Ford figo .So acc. to me I personally suggest you to avoid diesel cars in todays time . So you can go for honda amaze petrol if you want a sedan and ford figo petrol if you want a hatch.i personally recomend you ford figo because it is more fun to drive car .
- Go for a Volkswagen Polo Comfortline TSI. Excellent build quality and safety. Super fun to drive. A great infotainment system (not a touchscreen tho). Good boot space. The perfect size for Indian roads. Overall, a great car for its price. (not like Maruti Suzuki, which are toycars).
- Sir i have new s cross purchse before two monthsMy dUghter use alto k10 its also soldI seach for better then alto k10 , ineed 4 cylinder vechile in petrolAccent,figo,breeza,new swift,alto k10 already i used, presently i use scroos. Best vechile please. Your sagetion my daugherOnly manuval gears
- Etios liva V dual special edition tone after negotiations around 6.50 lakhs will be best deal from a very long term perspective. If you extent a little bit then around 7 lakhs i20 magna 2018 after discount will be best package. If you want to save money then Tiago (do not underestimate Tiago since its body, build and pickup all are great in this segment but maintenance is a concern in long run). Toyota etios liva do not have fancy features but definately a very good one to own and drive and maintain. Pls make sure to negotiate much more like I did get 42k discount on liva v Dual tone special edition (alloy wheels). Toyota after sales experience is best amongst all other brands. Ask any driver abt toyota and its maintenance. Congrats and drive safely.
- Liva is the best because it is good for long run it stays for a long time and maintenance is very low
- It's up to you. But I like Etios liva
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get a clarification in this matter as they will be the better person to assist you.
- Yes you can but its advisable to go for insurance provider who has cashless tie-up with service centers for ease of claim and easy handling.
- The Ford Freestyle is a great choice in terms of the preference as the car gets compact dynamics with decent ground clearance. Moreover, the Ford Freestyle has a powerful engine with amazing performance and low maintenance. Moreover, we would recommend you to take a test drive of all the cars so that you may get acquited with drive quality, comfort, and compatibility of the cars at the nearest dealership.
- Figo else Liva..nothing else with in 7.2lk range.
- Pls try test drive of i20, tata Tiago, ford freestyle and maruti swift before making a call to buy Toyota liva or any other vehicle. Ford freestyle is most stable and convinient option after Tiago - tiago's build quality and engine power (pickup) is better. Maruti's petrol engines are most refined and fuel efficiant ones. i20 is a better package with right mix of features and space and marginal maitenance. Polo is best when it comes to build quality and engine performance. Toyota Liva pros: top class braking and safety. World class engine. Long term low maintenance. Comfirtable rear seats. Great discounts these days. Toyota Liva cons: Low fuel economy. Less features compared to other cars. Noise insulation is poor (engine and road). Yaris batchback will come so Liva will stop after couple of years BUT its parts will be made available for next 10 years at least - just check qualis on road which stopped 15 years ago. Please make sure to note that petrol engines (normal charged ones and not turbo) are not performers i.e. less speed and pickup etc. On the other hand diesel cars are for driving pleasure and high speeds but maintenance is high. Ask any driver about Toyota cars if you want to hear real feedback. Toyota Liva diesel is the best option from long term where as i20 is best option in India looking at space, comfirt and features and maintenance all aspects. Though I own Liva still my vote will either go to i20 or polo. The only but biggest flaw of polo is high maintenance and spare parts not being available in open market. Maruti cars are not safe but best in terms of fuel economy. From a long term perspective maintenance and engine refinement-performance matters a lot than fancy features. I learnt this after driving for more than 1.50 lakhs kms in cars. Toyota liva petrol V dual tone or V anniversary edition with 35k to 40k discount is best buy from long term. Congrats in advance and happy motoring !!!
- The best option to buy toyota liva
Toyota Etios Liva Price in India
Calculate Toyota Etios Liva EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less