Tata Tigor On Road Price in SiwanChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Tigor Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 6,58,921||Rs. 5,75,000||Rs. 51,750.00||Rs. 32,171|
|Tigor XM (Petrol)||Rs. 6,98,323||Rs. 6,10,000||Rs. 54,900.00||Rs. 33,423|
|Tigor XZ (Petrol)||Rs. 7,43,354||Rs. 6,50,000||Rs. 58,500.00||Rs. 34,854|
|Tigor XMA AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 7,54,611||Rs. 6,60,000||Rs. 59,400.00||Rs. 35,211|
|Tigor XZ Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 7,98,516||Rs. 6,99,000||Rs. 62,910.00||Rs. 36,606|
|Tigor XZA Plus AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 8,54,805||Rs. 7,49,000||Rs. 67,410.00||Rs. 38,395|
Tata Tigor Price in Siwan
Tata Tigor price in Siwan starts from Rs. 5.75 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 7.49 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Tigor variants in Siwan. Tata Tigor Automatic is starting at Rs. 6.60 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Tata Tigor Petrol starts from Rs. 5.75 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Tigor is available at Rs. 10,995 per month @ 10%. Tata Tigor's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Siwan) and Tata Tiago (price starting at Rs. 4.60 lakh in Siwan).
Price of Tigor Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.89 lakhDzire On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.99 lakhAspire 2018 On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.80 lakhAura On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Tata Tigor Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor
- As per your requirements, either you may go for Tata Tiago or Tata Tigor. Both cars share the same power train and platform. They offer great build quality too. Tata Tiago would be a better pick if you are looking for a feature-loaded car for city commutes. On the other hand if you want a car that fulfills all the basic needs you require an added boot space for your occasional family trips, you may go for Tata Tigor. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
- There are not so much but few changes have been done in the facelift Tigor. The first noticeable change one will see is the headlight design which has been tweaked slightly as the dual projectors now get a chrome finish. The front grille has the same design but now has a chrome finish too for the diamond grill look. To make it more premium, the dual-tone them has been replaced into a new black and grey theme, where the top-end variant gets a titanium color faux leather seats. In the section of the infotainment system, a bigger 7-inch touchscreen has been offered which minimizes the button controls, and to boost the sound quality 8 speakers have been offered in the top-end variant. On the other hand to make it more comfortable the updated Tata Tigor is equipped with auto folding ORVMs in the top trim which was not available previously. The foldable armrest on the rear seat with cup holders now comes as standard across all variants. It was previously available from the XT variant onwards. Other features that are now equipped as standard include driver seat height adjustment, adjustable front headrests and vanity mirrors on the driver as well as co-driver side.
- Yes, the Tigor BS6 is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine delivering 86PS/113Nm.
- Bad condition engine
- The estimated maintenance cost of Tata Tigor 2017-2020 for 5 years is Rs 25,580. Moreover, for the exact information. we'd suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- Too much
- Too much
- Well, both the cars are of the different segment. Tata Tigor is available in petrol fuel type only. whereas, Altroz is available in both petrol and diesel fuel type. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. On the other hand, Tata’s Tigor mixes quirky, likeable styling with some serious practice. If not for the underwhelming engine, it’d be among the top picks in the segment. Also, being a sedan, it offers better driving dynamics too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Tigore is failure car
- No one
Tata Tigor Price in India
Calculate Tata Tigor EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less