Tata Tigor On Road Price in NoidaChange
Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 5.75 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 83,033OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,000Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,934 Insurance Rs. 23,034 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 6.81 lakh
XM (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 6.10 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 85,950OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,000Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 2,051 Insurance Rs. 23,617 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 7.20 lakh
XZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 6.50 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 90,085OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,800Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 2,186 Insurance Rs. 24,282 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 7.64 lakh
XMA AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 6.60 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 93,619OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 15,500Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 2,220 Insurance Rs. 24,449 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 7.78 lakh
XZ Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 6.99 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 94,170OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,800Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 2,351 Insurance Rs. 25,098 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 8.18 lakh
XZA Plus AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 7.49 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.01 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 15,500Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,999Other ChargesRs. 6,500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 2,519 Insurance Rs. 25,930 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 8.76 lakh
Tata Tigor Price in Noida
Tata Tigor price in Noida starts from Rs. 5.75 lakh and goes upto Rs. 7.49 lakh. The price of petrol variant of Tigor ranges between Rs. 5.75 lakh to Rs. 7.49 lakh. The starting price of Tata Tigor Automatic is Rs. 6.60 lakh. The EMI of Tigor is available at Rs. 10,995 per month @ 10%. Tata Tigor's top competitors are Tata Tiago (price starting at Rs. 4.60 lakh in Noida) and Maruti Dzire (price starting at Rs. 5.89 lakh in Noida).
5 Offers Available
Price of Tigor Competitors
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.89 lakhDzire On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.80 lakhAura On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Tata Dealer Showrooms in Noida
Sagar MotorsB-123, Sector 5, Near Paytm Building, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 7375977058Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sagar MotorsURAJPUR KASNA ROAD, NEAR PARI CHOWK, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 7375977058Email : email@example.com
Tata Tigor Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor
- Tigor XE comes with instrumental cluster with multi-information display.
- Tata Tigor offers comfortable drive quality as well as good build quality too. If you are on a budget and looking for a basic comfortable sedan for your family, you may go for Tata Tigor XM. It fulfills all basic needs. But, if budget is not an issue then you may opt for its XZ variant which offers a great feature list at its price. You may compare its variants and choose one according to your requirements.
- You will have to pay for the additional accessories, actually you will get all the features and accessories as it is top model , you will have options like fog lamps with drls, chrome garnishes on doors etc.
- As per your requirements, either you may go for Tata Tiago or Tata Tigor. Both cars share the same power train and platform. They offer great build quality too. Tata Tiago would be a better pick if you are looking for a feature-loaded car for city commutes. On the other hand if you want a car that fulfills all the basic needs you require an added boot space for your occasional family trips, you may go for Tata Tigor. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Actually in real world yes, tigor is stronger than polo.
- There are not so much but few changes have been done in the facelift Tigor. The first noticeable change one will see is the headlight design which has been tweaked slightly as the dual projectors now get a chrome finish. The front grille has the same design but now has a chrome finish too for the diamond grill look. To make it more premium, the dual-tone them has been replaced into a new black and grey theme, where the top-end variant gets a titanium color faux leather seats. In the section of the infotainment system, a bigger 7-inch touchscreen has been offered which minimizes the button controls, and to boost the sound quality 8 speakers have been offered in the top-end variant. On the other hand to make it more comfortable the updated Tata Tigor is equipped with auto folding ORVMs in the top trim which was not available previously. The foldable armrest on the rear seat with cup holders now comes as standard across all variants. It was previously available from the XT variant onwards. Other features that are now equipped as standard include driver seat height adjustment, adjustable front headrests and vanity mirrors on the driver as well as co-driver side.
- It comes with new front look , it comes with drls , it comes with different upholstry and different pattern on seat , the steering is been changed like you see in altroz and you will get push start/stop button as additional features from previous versions
Tata Tigor Price in India
Calculate Tata Tigor EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less