Tata Tigor Price in Bhilwara
Tata Tigor On Road Price in Bhilwara July 2020
Tata Tigor On Road Price in BhilwaraChange
Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 5.75 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 60,719 Insurance Rs. 32,171 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 6.67 Lakh
XM (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 6.1 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 64,263 Insurance Rs. 33,423 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 7.07 Lakh
XZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 6.5 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 68,313 Insurance Rs. 34,854 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 7.53 Lakh
XMA AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 6.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 69,325 Insurance Rs. 35,211 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 7.64 Lakh
XZ Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 6.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 73,274 Insurance Rs. 36,606 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 8.08 Lakh
XZA Plus AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceBhilwara Rs. 7.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 78,336 Insurance Rs. 38,395 On-Road Price Bhilwara Rs. 8.65 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Tigor Competitors
Rs. 4.6 LakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.88 LakhDzire On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 6.09 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.79 LakhAura On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.18 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Rs. 5.7 LakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Tigor
Tata Dealer Showroom in Bhilwara
Yash MotorsAjmer Road, Jodhras Chouraha, 3 Km Stone, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001Phone : 01482-264441, 9214471251, 9214007251, 1482264395 Phone : 01482-264441, 9214471251, 9214007251, 1482264395Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor
- Tata Tigor and Tata Altroz, both are not equipped with company fitted CNG and it is always recommended to get the CNG kit fitted from the authorized service centre so that you can avail the warranty services as well. If you get it installed from some other sources, then it may hamper your warranty. On the other hand, please make sure that the CNG kit that you are installing is RTO approved to avoid future troublesome. However, the downside is that you would loose out on the boot space & you have to sacrifice with the power to get more fuel economy. We suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service centre to know the nitty-gritty of the fittings as they will be the best people to suggest you the compatible CNG kit for your car. Check out authorized dealership details.
- Tigor is powered by a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine (85PS/114Nm). Being a 3-cylinder engine it generates vibrations. At idle condition or in heavy traffic, you can feel some vibrations on steering. At city speed, you can observe considerable NVH level in the cabin and it gets a bit louder at higher rpms. So, do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- Yes, Tata Tigor XMA AMT comes with Reverse Parking Sensors.
- Yes, if you choose to go with the Tigor 2020 then it could be a good option and worth buying for you. In terms of looks and design, Tigor has the best in class both exterior and interior. It has got ABS with EBD, dual airbags, child safety, etc which provides great safety and a confidence drive on roads. If we talk about comfort then seats are good and have a good cabin space. Also, the suspension are capable enough to handle the road conditions in the rainy season when we have roads with full potholes. Moreover, we would suggest you to have a test drive so that you can check its comfort and performance which will help you to come to a decision. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- The automatic cars are somewhat easy to drive on the hills. If the slope is steep, the automatic will downshift into a gear lower for better torque. If its about hairpin bends then they are the most difficult types of turns to tackle on hilly roads. But if you know the right technique, you can do so with ease and with peace of mind. The key rule for turning through a hairpin bend is to always slow down, be it uphill or downhill. Rest, it all depends on ones driving skills.
Tata Tigor Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Tata Tigor in Bhilwara?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Tata Tigor is 7.49 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Tata Tigor in Bhilwara?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Tata Tigor in Bhilwara is Rs. 32,171.
Tata Tigor Price in India
Calculate Tata Tigor EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less