Tata Tigor EV On Road Price in KochiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Tigor EV XE Plus (Electric(battery))||Rs. 10,54,617||Rs. 10,44,175||Rs. 10,442.00||NA|
|Tigor EV XM Plus (Electric(battery))||Rs. 10,71,478||Rs. 10,60,869||Rs. 10,609.00||NA|
|Tigor EV XT Plus (Electric(battery))||Rs. 10,86,628||Rs. 10,75,869||Rs. 10,759.00||NA|
|Tigor EV XM (Electric(battery))||Rs. 11,09,990||Rs. 10,99,000||Rs. 10,990.00||NA|
|Tigor EV XT (Electric(battery))||Rs. 11,20,090||Rs. 11,09,000||Rs. 11,090.00||NA|
Tata Tigor EV Price in Kochi
Tata Tigor EV price in Kochi starts from Rs. 10.44 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.09 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Tigor EV variants in Kochi. Tata Tigor EV Automatic is starting at Rs. 10.44 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Tata Tigor EV Petrol starts from Rs. To Be Announced (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Tigor EV is available at Rs. 19,967 per month @ 10%.
Tata Dealer Showrooms in Kochi
Gokulam MotorsMaraud, Opp. Masjid Mosque, Kochi, Kerala 692306Phone : 7736065115 Phone : 7736065115Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Malayalam Vehicles22/252, N.H - 47, Aluva, Pulinchode Junction, Kochi, Kerala 683591Phone : 8111991717 , 8111991719 Phone : 8111991717 , 8111991719Email : email@example.com
Malayalam VehiclesCc No.52/3171, 3172, Sharon Tower, Vyttila, Opp. Salafi Masjid, Kochi, Kerala 682016Phone : 04844211011, 8113888883 Phone : 04844211011, 8113888883Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Malayalam Vehicles18/615-1, 615-2, Aluva West Village, SY NO 176/2, 176/3, Kochi, Kerala 692306Phone : 8111991717 Phone : 8111991717Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Tata Tigor EV Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor EV
- The brand hasn't shared its battery price officially yet. So, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised service center to get better help. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Tata Tigor EV can be charged from a standard AC socket(can be charged at home) which takes around 6 hours, while DC fast charging takes nearly 90 mins for the battery levels to go from 0 to 80 per cent.
- Tata Tigor EV is only available with a 30kW 72 V 3-Phase AC Induction motor. No petrol engine is on the offer.
- Yes, According to the brands update Tata Nexon EV is going to be an electric vehicle that will come with a 30.2 kWh Lithium-Ion battery pack. The electric motor onboard this e-SUV is capable of churning out 129 hp of power along with 245 Nm of peak torque. Moreover, for further updates, we would suggest you stay tuned.
- The choice of a variant in Tata Tigor EV depends on the preference of features in the car. You can follow the below link to check the information on all variants. Info. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- For the information on the waiting period, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
Tata Tigor EV Price in India
Calculate Tata Tigor EV EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less