Tata Tiago Price in Varanasi
Tata Tiago On Road Price in Varanasi 2020
Tata Tiago On Road Price in VaranasiChange
XE (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 4.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 36,800 Insurance Rs. 28,057 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 5.24 Lakh
XT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 5.2 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 41,600 Insurance Rs. 30,203 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 5.91 Lakh
XZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 5.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 45,600 Insurance Rs. 31,992 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 6.47 Lakh
XZ Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 5.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 47,920 Insurance Rs. 33,029 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 6.79 Lakh
XZ Plus Dual Tone Roof (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 6.1 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 48,800 Insurance Rs. 33,423 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 6.92 Lakh
XZA AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 6.2 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 49,600 Insurance Rs. 33,780 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 7.03 Lakh
XZA Plus AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 6.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 51,920 Insurance Rs. 34,818 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 7.35 Lakh
XZA Plus Dual Tone Roof AMT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceVaranasi Rs. 6.6 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 52,800 Insurance Rs. 35,211 On-Road Price Varanasi Rs. 7.48 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Tiago Competitors
Rs. 5.29 LakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.5 LakhWagon R On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 4.46 LakhCelerio On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.06 LakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 5.75 LakhTigor On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 3.02 LakhKWID On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Rs. 4.89 LakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Tiago
Tata Dealer Showrooms in Varanasi
Brijlax MotorsD58/19, Church Compound, Sigra, Bank Of Maharashtra Atm, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001Phone : 0542-2220094, 0542-2226719, 8795302441, 9415228576 Phone : 0542-2220094, 0542-2226719, 8795302441, 9415228576Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Puneet AutomobilesG.T. Road, Parao, Head Office, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001Phone : 9919790303 Phone : 9919790303Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Puneet AutomobilesS-14/25 , B-6, & S-12/80 C, Jaitpura Near Andhrapul, Piyaria Pokhari, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002Phone : 9919790666 Phone : 9919790666Email : email@example.com
Suyash MotorsPama Complex, Shivdaspur,lahartara, Shri Gupta Vastrslya, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002Phone : 0542-2373961, 0542-2373962,2373959, 8808051936 Phone : 0542-2373961, 0542-2373962,2373959, 8808051936Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tata Tiago Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiago
- Tata Tiago XE gets a single horn set up.
- If you on a budget and looking for a comfortable and safe car for your family, you may go for Tata Tiago. It has one of the most attractive designs at this price point and it is feature loaded too. It has the great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. If you want a fun to drive car with better-refined engine and good fuel efficiency too, you may go for Maruti Swift. It can be a enthusiasts car, without compromising on space, practicality, efficiency and it is nicely loaded with features too. If we talk about Tata Altroz, it has good road presence, supple ride and great balance between handling and comfort. It offers a practical and spacious cabin. It provides best safety among these three cars and it has best suspension setup in its segment. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Fire up the engine and you realise that there is a considerable amount of vibration emanating from the 3-cylinder motor at idle. It is not bone-rattling but it can get irritating if you are sat idling in the car for a long time, as can be the case in stop-go city traffic. But, as you get going the engine smoothes out. The overall nature of the engine and gearbox is a bit laid back, with the gearbox preferring to upshift as quickly as possible in the interest of fuel economy. Being an AMT, the gearshifts aren’t fast, but thankfully the Tiago balances it with smoothness. There is minimal head-nod motion during each gear shift, something that AMT-equipped cars are notorious for. The Tiago's gearbox is quite restless, in the 'Eco' or 'City' driving modes it constantly tries to adapt to every pedal input or change in inclination. Learning to control the gearshifts just by modulating the accelerator isn’t as easy as on other automatics. It may upshift as soon as 3000rpm or decide to hold the revs till 4000rpm when it senses a bit of urgency from your right foot. Downshifts may consist of going down one gear, or even two at times - but there is no predicting when it may happen. The best way to use it in the auto mode is to adapt to the gearbox’s nature and take things easy. Pressing the ‘Sports’ button, placed at the bottom of the gearshift console, guarantees that the transmission will shift up only after the engine reaches the 6000rpm redline. If you want almost total control over the gearshifts, you can slot the gear lever into manual mode and push up to upshift or pull down to downshift. Do take a test drive for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No, Tata Tiago does not have a hill assist in automatic variants.
- Both the car are good enough and have their own forte. If we talk about tata Altorz, While it does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride, spacious cabin and great safety(5-Star GNCAP crash test rating). The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armor. On the other hand, if you want a fun to drive car and often tackle bad road conditions. Ford Freestyle would be a great pick. Also, it is the only car under 10 lakh range which comes equipped with ESP (electronic stability program), TC (traction control) and HLA (hill hold assist) and 6 airbags. DO take a test drie in order to clear your all doubts. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The entertainment section of Tata Tiago XZ Plus is quite impressive as it has a setup of the HARMAN sound system with 4 speakers and tweeters. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the dealership and take test drive so that you can check the car features, comfort, and performance. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
Tata Tiago Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Tata Tiago in Varanasi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Tata Tiago is 6.6 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Tata Tiago in Varanasi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Tata Tiago in Varanasi is Rs. 28,057.
Tata Tiago Price in India
Calculate Tata Tiago EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less