Tata Tiago NRG On Road Price in DelhiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Tiago NRG Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 6,56,293||Rs. 5,94,993||Rs. 27,800.00||Rs. 33,500|
|Tiago NRG Petrol AMT (Petrol)||Rs. 7,23,949||Rs. 6,39,993||Rs. 48,800.00||Rs. 35,156|
|Tiago NRG Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 7,91,363||Rs. 6,89,993||Rs. 64,374.00||Rs. 36,996|
Tata Tiago NRG Price in Delhi
Tata Tiago NRG price in Delhi starts from Rs. 5.95 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 6.90 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Tiago NRG variants in Delhi. Tata Tiago NRG Automatic is starting at Rs. 6.40 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Tata Tiago NRG Diesel starts from Rs. 6.90 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Tiago NRG is available at Rs. 11,378 per month @ 10%. Tata Tiago NRG's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Delhi) and Renault Triber (price starting at Rs. 4.99 lakh in Delhi).
Tata Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
Sparsh AutotecRZ A- 70, Dabri-Palam Road, Dwarka, Garg Plaza, New Delhi, Delhi 110043Phone : 7375979851Email : email@example.com
Sparsh Autotech8,9,10,11, Masoodabad, Near Sai Baba Mandir, Najafgarh, tura mandi chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110043Phone : 7375979851Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Treo TataA-231, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, Near Hotel Crown Plaza, New Delhi, Delhi 110020Phone : 7669319554Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treo TataA-2/14, Africa Avenue, Safdarjung Enclave, Near Baljith Lodge, New Delhi, Delhi 110029Phone : 7375002787Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedMaruti Vitara Brezza - Priced at Rs. 7.34 lakh | Launched on 24 Feb 2020
Price of Tiago NRG Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Rs. 4.88 lakhKUV100 NXT On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 6.05 lakhGrand i10 On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Maruti Celerio X
Rs. 4.90 lakhCelerio X On Road Price Compare with Tiago NRG
Tata Tiago NRG Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiago NRG
- If you are really looking forward for a safe car,I would not suggest swift because it has got only 1 or 2 stars at the global NCAP crash test. Go for tata instead with better safety features and better ride quality.
- If you are looking for safety just don't go for Swift or Swift desire , Maruti has reduced its metal sheet thickness from 1.5 mm to 1.3 mm, that why it becomes much lighter from its earlier versions.
- Go for maruti swift, because 2lac happy customers purchased it and they are happy. Santro priced high and concern is mileage. Tata has no proper customer service.
- Kindly use the compare utility available on zigwheels to compare the cars and versions. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/
- Tigor xz+
- It has already been launched. For the availability, we would suggest you to walk into nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book.New Car Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- There are ample of options available i.e. Maruti Alto 800, Maruti Celerio,Maruti Dzire, Tata Tiago, Honda Amaze etc. Click on the given link to explore all available options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.php sortfield=mileage&sortdirection=desc Choosing one will depend on several factors like fuel type,budget, brand preference, specific feature requirements etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.
- Tata Tiago NRG is a Hatchback car with the ride height of 180mm. It is only available in petrol and diesel fuel type.
- 1.) Yes, it misses out on sports and economy modes. 2.) Tata Tiago NRG falls in the ranger of Rs. 5.66 - 6.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Kangra). Click on the following link to know about its on-road price: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Tata/tiago-nrg/on-road-price-kangra 3.) Tata has priced the Tiago NRG at a premium of around Rs 29,000 over the top-spec XZ variant with both petrol and diesel engines. The Tiago XZ is priced at Rs 5.21 lakh and Rs 6.04 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for petrol and diesel, respectively. The NRG appears to be a more practical option over the Tiago XZ. It features a better audio system, rides higher off the ground and has plastic cladding all around, which should keep the body safer from scratches more than anything. 4.) Tata Tiago NRG is available in 1 variants in both petrol and diesel tuning.
- NRG is the special edition and it doesn't have any base model. It is only available in petrol or diesel. Sport and ECO mode deleted in NRG. It's very smooth compared to Tiago. Driving experience is much more enjoyable.
Tata Tiago NRG Price in India
Calculate Tata Tiago NRG EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less