Tata Nexon Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||21.5 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||1497 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Boot Space :||350|
|Power Windows :||Front and Rear|
|Airbags :||Driver and Passenger|
|Central Locking :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||Front|
Tata Nexon Specifications Summary
|Nexon Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|XE Rs. 6.95 lakh||17 Kmpl, 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS view all|
|XM Rs. 7.70 lakh||17 Kmpl, 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|XMA AMT Rs. 8.30 lakh||17 Kmpl, 1199 cc, Automatic, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|XE Diesel Rs. 8.45 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS view all|
|XZ Rs. 8.70 lakh||17 Kmpl, 1199 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|XM Diesel Rs. 9.20 lakh||21 Kmpl, 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
Tata Nexon Overview
About Nexon Specs and Features
Tata Nexon price starts at Rs.6.95 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Tata Nexon XZA Plus DT Roof (O) Diesel AMT is priced at Rs. 12.70 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Nexon BS6 is powered by 1.2-litre turbo petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines with the turbo petrol now more powerful producing 120PS and 170Nm of torque. The 1.5-litre diesel engine produces 110PS of power and 260Nm. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
Specs of Nexon Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue Specs Compare with Nexon
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno Specs Compare with Nexon
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster Specs Compare with Nexon
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Nexon
- I don't have much idea about new tata cars but i dint had that good experience with old tat car i personally had indica vista diesel as i was not satisfied with that car as it was on heavy maintenance plus it lack badly in refinement and overall drive experience. So if compare tata to ford then after using both the car definitely ford is much refined and durable and strong on build quality. And very economical service and maintenance. Plus it had great drive experience.
- For sheer driving pleasure and very good build quality nothing to beat Ecosport . Inspire of all efforts put in by Tata , Ford is Ford . The best Tata has ever manufactured is Harrier .
- Sir maine vista aaj b rakha h or aaj b usme 3 truck ka tyre leke jata hu rear seat fold karke tab koi khas maintenance nai aata aap kase bol rahe ho pata nai
- If we compare the Nexon and Nexon petrol, the mileage almost the same, coming to the performance, the Nexon is more powerful with 118.3BHP. In terms of safety, you may find the build quality od Nexon superior as the car has scored a 5-star in Global NCAP crash test. You may find the maintenance cost of Maruti Vitara Brezza a little less than that of Nexon. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Both cars are good options to go for. The 2020 Vitara Brezza has its basics in place. A smooth and fuel-efficient petrol engine, a spacious cabin, and a very comfortable ride quality. On the other hand, Tata Nexon offers better safety with a bit better power and we will recommend Nexon if you often drive on highways. In terms of space, Brezza offers more shoulder room and has a wider rear seat. Pick it if you have three people sitting at the rear more often. The Nexon offers more legroom, both at the front and at the rear. Pick it if you have two or less people sitting at the rear more often. Also, the Nexon offers more headroom, both at the front and at the rear.Moreover, we would suggest you to take a drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both cars are equally good but Maruti cars are notorious for their build quality where as Tata has scored 5 star rating tata car is also very rough and tough and serive quality is just excellent unlike maruti cars which have worst sevice expirence Tata has got more features and got a new look with update and Vitara has been much like before no major update and degien now look old
- You can go with honda navi instead