Tata Harrier On Road Price in CoimbatoreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Harrier XE (Diesel)||Rs. 16,53,784||Rs. 13,69,000||Rs. 2,05,350.00||Rs. 79,434|
|Harrier XM (Diesel)||Rs. 18,09,343||Rs. 15,00,000||Rs. 2,25,000.00||Rs. 84,343|
|Harrier XT (Diesel)||Rs. 19,57,778||Rs. 16,25,000||Rs. 2,43,750.00||Rs. 89,028|
|Harrier XMA AT (Diesel)||Rs. 19,57,778||Rs. 16,25,000||Rs. 2,43,750.00||Rs. 89,028|
|Harrier XZ (Diesel)||Rs. 21,06,212||Rs. 17,50,000||Rs. 2,62,500.00||Rs. 93,712|
|Harrier XZ Dual Tone (Diesel)||Rs. 21,18,087||Rs. 17,60,000||Rs. 2,64,000.00||Rs. 94,087|
|Harrier XZ Dark Edition (Diesel)||Rs. 21,29,961||Rs. 17,70,000||Rs. 2,65,500.00||Rs. 94,461|
|Harrier XZ Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 22,54,646||Rs. 18,75,000||Rs. 2,81,250.00||Rs. 98,396|
|Harrier XZA AT (Diesel)||Rs. 22,60,584||Rs. 18,80,000||Rs. 2,82,000.00||Rs. 98,584|
|Harrier XZ Plus Dual Tone (Diesel)||Rs. 22,66,521||Rs. 18,85,000||Rs. 2,82,750.00||Rs. 98,771|
|Harrier XZA Dual Tone AT (Diesel)||Rs. 22,72,458||Rs. 18,90,000||Rs. 2,83,500.00||Rs. 98,958|
|Harrier XZ Plus Dark Edition (Diesel)||Rs. 22,78,396||Rs. 18,95,000||Rs. 2,84,250.00||Rs. 99,146|
|Harrier XZA Dark Edition AT (Diesel)||Rs. 22,84,333||Rs. 19,00,000||Rs. 2,85,000.00||Rs. 99,333|
|Harrier XZA Plus AT (Diesel)||Rs. 24,02,487||Rs. 19,99,500||Rs. 2,99,925.00||Rs. 1,03,062|
|Harrier XZA Plus Dual Tone AT (Diesel)||Rs. 24,20,893||Rs. 20,15,000||Rs. 3,02,250.00||Rs. 1,03,643|
|Harrier XZA Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 24,32,768||Rs. 20,25,000||Rs. 3,03,750.00||Rs. 1,04,018|
Tata Harrier Price in Coimbatore
Tata Harrier price in Coimbatore starts from Rs. 13.69 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 20.25 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Harrier variants in Coimbatore. Tata Harrier Automatic is starting at Rs. 16.25 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Tata Harrier Diesel starts from Rs. 13.69 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Harrier is available at Rs. 26,178 per month @ 10%. Tata Harrier's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Coimbatore) and MG Hector (price starting at Rs. 12.74 lakh in Coimbatore).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Harrier Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 12.74 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 16.49 lakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 28.18 lakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 12.28 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 10.16 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Harrier
Tata Harrier Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Harrier
- The Harrier XT can be considered a value-for-money choice if you can do without all the bells and whistles offered in the top-spec XZ variant. With the Harrier XT, you get a rear parking camera, auto AC, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, alloy wheels and a touchscreen infotainment unit that has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility plus a suite of apps. The price difference of Rs 1.25 lakh does feel a little excessive. However, with a handy price tag of just under Rs 15 lakh, the feature-rich XT ticks most of the right boxes and will not disappoint you if you plan to get one.
- The Harrier XT can be considered a value-for-money choice. With the Harrier XT, you get a rear parking camera, auto AC, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, alloy wheels and a touchscreen infotainment unit that has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility plus a suite of apps. However, with a handy price tag of just under Rs 15 lakh, the feature-rich XT ticks most of the right boxes and will not disappoint you if you plan to get one.
- XZ (Top Model) It has all the safety features and different terrain modes
- As per suggestions from experienced drivers, for Indian conditions the meat (tyre) should be more bulkier to protect the wheel. The current 17 inch wheel size is ideal for 235/65 tyres of Harrier XZ. If you add 18 or 19 inch alloys for same 235/65 tyres, the height of the car increases, which in turn adds extra weight and strain on suspensions, the speedometer calibrations will not adjust for new tyre diameter. So many complications arise. So go for after market 17 inch alloys if you really want, which may cost around 60-70k extra (of good quality) for all 4 wheels.
- Never change tyre specifications as car is built as per that norms...onroad price in Delhi costed me 19.36lac
- How about 255/50 R19?
- There is an ample number of options available in the petrol automatic cars under 15 lakhs. The cars which are suitable for hilly areas must-have features like hill assist and hill hold. For viewing all the options, follow the below link - Cars. For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the shortlisted cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality offered. You may visit the nearest dealership in your city - Dealers.
- Tata harrier is the best SUV under 20 lakhs. Hyundai Tuscon is overpriced and Brezza is a segment below in terms of everything. If you want an automatic for city use go for Jeep Compass. But if you can live with manual transmission in city traffic then Harrier is the best SUV.
- I would suggest if u cant increase ur budget to go for ecosport titanium automatic petrol ....It comes with all the feature and best DCG automatic transmission cruise control pedal shift...awesome system...very less maintenance....
- I would suggest increase ur budget and go for jeep automatic petrol
- The MG Hector is expected to be priced in the range of 15 lakh - 20 lakh (ex-showroom). The MG Hector would be a connected SUV with segment-first features. It gets a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with iSMART, an in-car Android-based tablet featuring 4G (5G ready) connectivity and OTA (over the air) updates. This enables a lot of functions in the SUV, including features like emergency calls, vehicle status, remote control for the sunroof, tailgate, door lock and more. The Tata Harrier is already in the market with its beefy attire and amazing features. It would be really hard to give a verdict on the comparison of Tata Harrier and MG Hector as the MG Hector isn't been launched yet.
- For the prices of Tata Harrier through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- As per new directives, only car upto 10 L of price is available through CSD for offrs rank . So , harrier will not be available through CSD.
Tata Harrier Price in India
Calculate Tata Harrier EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less