Tata Altroz On Road Price in EtawahChange
XE (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 5.29 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 42,320 Insurance Rs. 30,525 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 6.02 lakh
XM (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 6.15 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 49,200 Insurance Rs. 33,602 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 6.98 lakh
XT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 6.84 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 54,720 Insurance Rs. 36,070 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 7.75 lakh
XE Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 6.99 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 55,920 Insurance Rs. 36,606 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 7.92 lakh
XZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 7.44 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 59,520 Insurance Rs. 38,216 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 8.42 lakh
XZ Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 7.69 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 61,520 Insurance Rs. 39,110 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 8.70 lakh
XM Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 7.75 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 62,000 Insurance Rs. 39,325 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 8.76 lakh
XT Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 8.44 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 67,520 Insurance Rs. 41,793 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 9.53 lakh
XZ Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 9.04 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 72,320 Insurance Rs. 43,939 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 10.20 lakh
XZ Option Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceEtawah Rs. 9.29 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 74,320 Insurance Rs. 44,834 On-Road Price Etawah Rs. 10.48 lakh
Tata Altroz Price in Etawah
Tata Altroz price in Etawah starts from Rs. 5.29 lakh and goes upto Rs. 9.29 lakh. The price of petrol variant of Altroz ranges between Rs. 5.29 lakh to Rs. 7.69 lakh. The price of Altroz diesel variants starts at Rs. 6.99 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 9.29 lakh. The EMI of Altroz is available at Rs. 10,116 per month @ 10%. Tata Altroz's top competitors are Tata Tiago (price starting at Rs. 4.60 lakh in Etawah) and Tata Nexon (price starting at Rs. 6.95 lakh in Etawah).
4 Offers Available
Tata Altroz Price List in Etawah 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Altroz XE||Rs. 6.02 lakh|
|Altroz XM||Rs. 6.98 lakh|
|Altroz XT||Rs. 7.75 lakh|
|Altroz XE Diesel||Rs. 7.92 lakh|
|Altroz XZ||Rs. 8.42 lakh|
|Altroz XZ Option||Rs. 8.70 lakh|
|Altroz XM Diesel||Rs. 8.76 lakh|
|Altroz XT Diesel||Rs. 9.53 lakh|
|Altroz XZ Diesel||Rs. 10.20 lakh|
|Altroz XZ Option Diesel||Rs. 10.48 lakh|
Price of Altroz Competitors
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 5.75 lakhTigor On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 5.89 lakhDzire On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Altroz
Tata Dealer Showroom in Etawah
Maa Satyavati Motors211~212, NH-2, ETAWAH, PILKHAR KANPUR ROAD, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001Phone : 9543799598Email : MAASATYAVATIMOTORS@GMAIL.COMGet Call Back
Tata Altroz Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Altroz
- Tata Altroz XE Base Model (Rhythm Pack) contains 3.5' Harman Music System with 4 Speakers, Dual Horn System and Remote Central Lock with Single Remote Key. Tata Altroz XM Model (Rhythm Pack) contains 7 Inch Harman Touchscreen Music System with additional 2 Tweeter, Rear View Camera, Remote Central Lock with Single Remote Key and Dual Horn System.
- Tata Altroz comes with 195/55 R16(upper variants) and in order to increase the ground clearance of a car +10mm, you need to increase the tyre size to 1 inch more. though you may upsize the tyres of Altroz to 1more inch but larger tyres my hamper your car's performance, fuel efficiency and might cause issues to car's suspensions too. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorised service center@ for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- If we talk about ride and handling, this could easily be the most impressive thing about the Altroz. It manages to deliver an impressive balance between grip, handling and suspension setup. Being a hatchback, 165 mm of ground clearance os sufficient enough for it. The Altroz manages to cushion occupants well from the surface. Be it going over speed breakers or potholes, the suspension manages to take care of them on its on with the occupants hardly feeling it working. It is quiet as well and you can only feel a mild thud in the cabin if you go over something nasty, like a level change. It settles nicely after a bump as well, which will help you stay comfortable for longer journeys in the car. The same composure is maintained over highways as well. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The armrest can be added separately, so we would suggest exchanging your words with the dealership as they do have a separate department for accessories. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- If you are on a budget, you may go for Altroz XE. As the entry-level variant of the Altroz, the XE doesn’t offer much in terms of comfort. But if you’re stretching your budget for a premium hatchback instead of a mid-spec mid-size hatchback, it is worth considering. In fact, it is the most affordable BS6-compliant offering in the segment as of now with the introductory prices. Between the petrol and diesel, we’d recommend the petrol variant at this price point as the premium for the diesel is hard to justify. Otherwise, you may go for XT variant and gets Luxe Pack. A step below the top-spec variant, the Altroz XT offers a lot for its premium. It adds features like cruise control, LED DRLs, cooled glove box and a reverse parking camera. However, a glaring drawback is the absence of a height-adjustable driver’s seat, even at this price point. While the Luxe pack commands a high price, it adds the essential height-adjustable driver’s seat to the Altroz, which is nearly impossible to get fitted as an aftermarket option. For that particular addition, we’d recommend shelling out the extra cash. Moreover, you may compare all its variants and choose one according to your requirements.
- While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. It has an upper hand in terms of safety as it offers best in segment safety at its price. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. On the other hand, if you are looking for a hatch that ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. There's plenty of features, an efficient engine and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details. You may compare both the cars according to their variants also.
Tata Altroz Price in India
Calculate Tata Altroz EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less