Skoda Rapid Price in Kolhapur
Skoda Rapid On Road Price in Kolhapur July 2020
Skoda Rapid On Road Price in KolhapurChange
1.0 TSI Rider (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 7.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 82,390 Insurance Rs. 33,051 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 8.64 Lakh
1.0 TSI Ambition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.09 Lakh Insurance Rs. 41,568 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 11.5 Lakh
1.0 TSI Onyx (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 10.19 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.22 Lakh Insurance Rs. 42,249 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 11.83 Lakh
1.0 TSI Style (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 11.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.37 Lakh Insurance Rs. 46,678 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 13.33 Lakh
1.0 TSI Monte Carlo (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolhapur Rs. 11.79 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.41 Lakh Insurance Rs. 47,700 On-Road Price Kolhapur Rs. 13.68 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of New Rapid Competitors
Rs. 8.86 LakhVento On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 10.13 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 5.88 LakhDzire On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 6.09 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Rs. 36 LakhOctavia On Road Price Compare with New Rapid
Skoda Dealer Showroom in Kolhapur
Shrine Auto22/22, Mehernaz , E ward, Tarabai Park,e Ward,mehernaz, Opp. Govt. Press, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416003Phone : 0231-2651037, 0231-2651038, 8806664132, 8806667136,8806664134 Phone : 0231-2651037, 0231-2651038, 8806664132, 8806667136,8806664134Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying New Rapid
- For the availability and prices through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- Yes, Skoda Rapid Rider indeed a value for the money variant. At its price, it offers better value as compared to the top variants of few Sub 4-meter compact sedans. It offers great build quality, good fuel efficiency, it has a spacious cabin and comfortable ride quality too. Features like, Automatic Climate Control, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Power Boot, Rear AC Vents, Seat Lumbar Support, KeyLess Entry, Lane Change Indicator, a premium Dual Tone Dashboard, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Heated Wing Mirror, Integrated 2-DIN Audio system makes it one on the most value for the money cars. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts about the car. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Skoda Rapid has great build quality, powerful and efficient petrol engine, good ride and handling. And it is well equipped too. The Rapid has the potential to be a gamechanger in the C-segment, especially in big cities where it should now be a popular choice. Not it is available with a petrol manual transmission only. Yes, the manual transmission is always economical in terms of maintenance. Also, Skoda has reduced its maintenance cost as compared to before. The estimated maintenance cost for 5 years is around Rs. 35,128. For exact details, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorised service center. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts about the car. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Well, both cars are of different segments. Maruti Suzuki Baleno is a hatchback car and better known for its fuel efficiency and wide service area network. On the other hand, Skoda has recently launched Rapid and its Rider variant has all the basic features which is required in the car. So if you are looking for a car to serve your daily rides then you can choose to go with Baleno and if you want to have a comfort and feel of sedan and would like to taste some new features in the car then Skoda Rapid would be a better option to go with it. Click on the given link to compare both the cars: Comparison. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details: Car Showrooms.
- Skoda Rapid still runs on BS4 complaint engine. It comes with a 1.5-litre TDI diesel and a 1.6-litre MPI petrol engine.
- Both cars are of the different segments and come in different price ranges. Dzire is a Sub 4-meter compact sedan on the other hand, Rapid is a c-segment sedan. If you want a comfortable sedan for your family with good fuel efficiency and want a good feature list at a budget, you may go for Maruti Dzire. On the other hand, Skoda Rapid is a more spacious and premium car. It is fun to drive and offers great build quality too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details. Also, you may compare both the cars according to their variants.
Skoda Rapid Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Skoda Rapid in Kolhapur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Skoda Rapid is 11.79 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Skoda Rapid in Kolhapur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Skoda Rapid in Kolhapur is Rs. 33,051.
Skoda Rapid Price in India
Calculate Skoda Rapid EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less