Skoda Rapid On Road Price in JabalpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Active (Petrol)||Rs. 10,13,649||Rs. 8,81,916||Rs. 70,553.00||Rs. 61,180|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Active (Diesel)||Rs. 10,33,341||Rs. 8,99,599||Rs. 89,960.00||Rs. 43,782|
|Rapid Onyx 1.6 MPI MT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,18,338||Rs. 9,75,599||Rs. 78,048.00||Rs. 64,691|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Ambition (Petrol)||Rs. 11,44,040||Rs. 9,98,599||Rs. 79,888.00||Rs. 65,553|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Ambition (Diesel)||Rs. 11,46,918||Rs. 9,99,599||Rs. 99,960.00||Rs. 47,359|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI AT Ambition (Petrol)||Rs. 11,45,158||Rs. 9,99,599||Rs. 79,968.00||Rs. 65,591|
|Rapid Onyx 1.6 MPI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,78,897||Rs. 10,99,599||Rs. 1,09,960.00||Rs. 69,338|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Style (Petrol)||Rs. 12,97,097||Rs. 11,15,599||Rs. 1,11,560.00||Rs. 69,938|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Style (Diesel)||Rs. 13,00,980||Rs. 11,15,599||Rs. 1,33,872.00||Rs. 51,509|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI AT Ambition (Diesel)||Rs. 13,24,095||Rs. 11,35,599||Rs. 1,36,272.00||Rs. 52,224|
|Rapid Sporty Edition 1.5 TDI MT (Diesel)||Rs. 13,28,718||Rs. 11,39,599||Rs. 1,36,752.00||Rs. 52,367|
|Rapid Monte Carlo 1.6 MPI (Petrol)||Rs. 13,24,396||Rs. 11,39,599||Rs. 1,13,960.00||Rs. 70,837|
|Rapid Onyx 1.5 TDI MT (Diesel)||Rs. 13,50,678||Rs. 11,58,599||Rs. 1,39,032.00||Rs. 53,047|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI AT Style (Petrol)||Rs. 14,42,694||Rs. 12,43,599||Rs. 1,24,360.00||Rs. 74,735|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI AT Style (Diesel)||Rs. 14,48,918||Rs. 12,43,599||Rs. 1,49,232.00||Rs. 56,087|
|Rapid Sporty Edition 1.5 TDI AT (Diesel)||Rs. 14,78,968||Rs. 12,69,599||Rs. 1,52,352.00||Rs. 57,017|
|Rapid Monte Carlo 1.6 MPI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,72,268||Rs. 12,69,599||Rs. 1,26,960.00||Rs. 75,709|
|Rapid Onyx 1.5 TDI AT (Diesel)||Rs. 14,83,591||Rs. 12,73,599||Rs. 1,52,832.00||Rs. 57,160|
Skoda Rapid Price in Jabalpur
Skoda Rapid price in Jabalpur starts from Rs. 8.82 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 12.74 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Rapid variants in Jabalpur. Skoda Rapid Automatic is starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Skoda Rapid Diesel starts from Rs. 9.00 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Rapid is available at Rs. 16,864 per month @ 10%. Skoda Rapid's top competitors are Volkswagen Vento (price starting at Rs. 8.77 lakh in Jabalpur) and Honda City (price starting at Rs. 10.07 lakh in Jabalpur).
Skoda Dealer Showroom in Jabalpur
Sagar Autotech9, Katni road, Bedhghat Bypass, Opposite oriental engineering College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001Phone : 9630098845 Phone : 9630098845Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Rapid Competitors
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 10.07 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 5.83 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 16.00 lakhOctavia On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Skoda Rapid Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Rapid
- In this budget, Skoda Rapid is indeed a good car to buy as it offers solid built quality with good fit and finish. We would suggest you pick for its diesel version because Rapid diesel engine is punchy, fun to drive and frugal. Rare for a car to pull all three off. Moreover, its top-spec model gets projector headlamps, leather upholstery, automatic climate control, touchscreen audio system etc. In terms of safety, Rapid is available with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard. The top-spec variant is equipped side airbags as well. The automatic variants of the Rapid come with electronic stability control (diesel only) and hill hold control. Its 7-speed DSG automatic paired with the diesel engine is quick and refined. Rarely skips a beat. Do take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort.
- If safety of family is of importance must go for any skoda vehicle. Depends on usage less that 500-800 per month go for petrol, if going long drives then diesel. still even if you buy diesel for short run no issues just price and maintenance is a bit on higher side but considering mileage with smooth DSG gearbox it's worth it. nice handling characteristics and spaciousness/ luxury is in genes of skoda vehicles.
- I had...XUV500..W6AT.drove nearly 28000..in one year..with Delhi to kanyakumari road trip...from very first day it had alignment problem....showed up 5times in a year...all time they revert...its just minor issue....but...It had some builtup issue...which they never acknowledged...so I sold off..and got tata harrier.....and done 500km...with this beauty...more headturner then any suv on road...and feel quite safe
- Baleno is a better product from the Maruti Suzuki stables, for a more robust, safe and premium car I'd suggest the rapid, you can use it for long commutes as well, I drive mine in the city I get around 10 to 12 with AC around 15 to 16 on highways. If short of parking space, just a city car suggest baleno or else rapid for a more luxurious feel
- No doubt Rapid is very good car in terms of build quality, engine performance, drive comfort, but major drawback is after warranty service. Very few service stations in NCR and evry time you go for some problem in your car you feel cheated by these so called service stations. I sold my Skoda just because of service issue. Service is pathetic.
- Thank you Raj. I was waiting for such kind of answers because for me maintenance and costs also matter a lot. May i know what car did you purchase after Skoda.....? I am planning to sell off my 800 and swift. I am getting a good price for my 2002 model Maruti 800 from Carz24. For swift i already have buyers waiting......
- Rapid rider or rapid ambition 1.6 MPI mt both r discount offer run by dealer.i want to purchase ambition 1.6 MPI mt because feature list is big.on road approx 9.20 lakh.suggest me book this vehicle or not.
- The best selling variant is considered to be 1.6 MPI Ambition for the Skoda Rapid.
- Don't compare Apples(Rapid/Vento) with Oranges (Verna). Verna might be value for money but not classy.
- Since I am using Rapid would suggest the same.
- Rapid only as others will slightly move outside of the budget. e.g. Vento, Honda city, but in case looking for Petrol then u have choice from Maruti to Honda city to Volks Wagon with slight increase in budget.
- Easy. Go for Skoa Rapid.
- Skoda Rapid is an excellent compact-sedan and offers a lot of goodies with a good engine. If you are getting a good deal then we'd recommend opting for it and it could be a value-for-money deal indeed. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Skoda Car Showrooms
Skoda Rapid Price in India
Calculate Skoda Rapid EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less