Skoda Rapid On Road Price in AurangabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Active (Petrol)||Rs. 10,40,107||Rs. 8,81,916||Rs. 97,011.00||Rs. 61,180|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Active (Diesel)||Rs. 10,60,329||Rs. 8,99,599||Rs. 1,16,948.00||Rs. 43,782|
|Rapid Onyx 1.6 MPI MT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,47,606||Rs. 9,75,599||Rs. 1,07,316.00||Rs. 64,691|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Ambition (Petrol)||Rs. 11,73,998||Rs. 9,98,599||Rs. 1,09,846.00||Rs. 65,553|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI AT Ambition (Petrol)||Rs. 11,75,146||Rs. 9,99,599||Rs. 1,09,956.00||Rs. 65,591|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Ambition (Diesel)||Rs. 11,76,906||Rs. 9,99,599||Rs. 1,29,948.00||Rs. 47,359|
|Rapid Onyx 1.6 MPI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,00,889||Rs. 10,99,599||Rs. 1,31,952.00||Rs. 69,338|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI MT Style (Petrol)||Rs. 13,19,409||Rs. 11,15,599||Rs. 1,33,872.00||Rs. 69,938|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI MT Style (Diesel)||Rs. 13,23,292||Rs. 11,15,599||Rs. 1,56,184.00||Rs. 51,509|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI AT Ambition (Diesel)||Rs. 13,46,807||Rs. 11,35,599||Rs. 1,58,984.00||Rs. 52,224|
|Rapid Sporty Edition 1.5 TDI MT (Diesel)||Rs. 13,51,510||Rs. 11,39,599||Rs. 1,59,544.00||Rs. 52,367|
|Rapid Monte Carlo 1.6 MPI (Petrol)||Rs. 13,47,188||Rs. 11,39,599||Rs. 1,36,752.00||Rs. 70,837|
|Rapid Onyx 1.5 TDI MT (Diesel)||Rs. 13,73,850||Rs. 11,58,599||Rs. 1,62,204.00||Rs. 53,047|
|Rapid 1.6 MPI AT Style (Petrol)||Rs. 14,67,566||Rs. 12,43,599||Rs. 1,49,232.00||Rs. 74,735|
|Rapid 1.5 TDI AT Style (Diesel)||Rs. 14,73,790||Rs. 12,43,599||Rs. 1,74,104.00||Rs. 56,087|
|Rapid Sporty Edition 1.5 TDI AT (Diesel)||Rs. 15,04,360||Rs. 12,69,599||Rs. 1,77,744.00||Rs. 57,017|
|Rapid Monte Carlo 1.6 MPI AT (Petrol)||Rs. 14,97,660||Rs. 12,69,599||Rs. 1,52,352.00||Rs. 75,709|
|Rapid Onyx 1.5 TDI AT (Diesel)||Rs. 15,09,063||Rs. 12,73,599||Rs. 1,78,304.00||Rs. 57,160|
Skoda Rapid Price in Aurangabad
Skoda Rapid price in Aurangabad starts from Rs. 8.82 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 19th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Rapid variants in Aurangabad. Skoda Rapid Automatic is starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Skoda Rapid Diesel starts from Rs. 9.00 lakh (Ex-showroom). Skoda Rapid's top competitors are Volkswagen Vento (price starting at Rs. 8.77 lakh in Aurangabad) and Honda City (price starting at Rs. 10.12 lakh in Aurangabad).
Skoda Dealer Showroom in Aurangabad
Sarra MotorsP-72/1, Jalna Road, Chikalthana, M.i.d.c, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210Phone : 0240-2477001, 9850433399 Phone : 0240-2477001, 9850433399Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming SoonMaruti Vitara Brezza 2020 - Priced at Rs. 7.20 lakh | Launching in Feb 2020
Price of Rapid Competitors
Rs. 8.77 lakhVento On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 10.12 lakhCity On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.18 lakhVerna On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.20 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 8.76 lakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Rs. 16.00 lakhOctavia On Road Price Compare with Rapid
Skoda Rapid Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Rapid
- Rapid only as others will slightly move outside of the budget. e.g. Vento, Honda city, but in case looking for Petrol then u have choice from Maruti to Honda city to Volks Wagon with slight increase in budget.
- Easy. Go for Skoa Rapid.
- Skoda Rapid is an excellent compact-sedan and offers a lot of goodies with a good engine. If you are getting a good deal then we'd recommend opting for it and it could be a value-for-money deal indeed. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Skoda Car Showrooms
- Rapid rider or rapid ambition 1.6 MPI mt both r discount offer run by dealer.i want to purchase ambition 1.6 MPI mt because feature list is big.on road approx 9.20 lakh.suggest me book this vehicle or not.
- The best selling variant is considered to be 1.6 MPI Ambition for the Skoda Rapid.
- Don't compare Apples(Rapid/Vento) with Oranges (Verna). Verna might be value for money but not classy.
- Since I am using Rapid would suggest the same.
- In this budget, Skoda Rapid is indeed a good car to buy as it offers solid built quality with good fit and finish. We would suggest you pick for its diesel version because Rapid diesel engine is punchy, fun to drive and frugal. Rare for a car to pull all three off. Moreover, its top-spec model gets projector headlamps, leather upholstery, automatic climate control, touchscreen audio system etc. In terms of safety, Rapid is available with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard. The top-spec variant is equipped side airbags as well. The automatic variants of the Rapid come with electronic stability control (diesel only) and hill hold control. Its 7-speed DSG automatic paired with the diesel engine is quick and refined. Rarely skips a beat. Do take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort.
- If safety of family is of importance must go for any skoda vehicle. Depends on usage less that 500-800 per month go for petrol, if going long drives then diesel. still even if you buy diesel for short run no issues just price and maintenance is a bit on higher side but considering mileage with smooth DSG gearbox it's worth it. nice handling characteristics and spaciousness/ luxury is in genes of skoda vehicles.
- I had...XUV500..W6AT.drove nearly 28000..in one year..with Delhi to kanyakumari road trip...from very first day it had alignment problem....showed up 5times in a year...all time they revert...its just minor issue....but...It had some builtup issue...which they never acknowledged...so I sold off..and got tata harrier.....and done 500km...with this beauty...more headturner then any suv on road...and feel quite safe
- There’s not much to dislike about the Skoda Rapid. With the facelift, it looks as premium as ever, and packs in more tech. If you feel the Vento is a bit out of reach, pick the Rapid. It’s practically the same package delivered with a smaller pinch to the wallet. Yes, it’s a tad bit old and could do with some more features, but that build quality does make up for a lot! On the other hand, the Yaris isn’t a mass-pleaser. It will appeal to those who appreciate nuances like a sure-footed ride, and low NVH over gimmicks such as LED headlamps and sunroofs. If you needed a petrol sedan that will outlast you, your search ends here. If we talk about Amaze, the Honda Amaze makes a pretty serious case for itself as THE choice for customers in the compact sedan segment. It’s unique design, spacious interiors, premium features, excellent ride-and-handling qualities and, very importantly, the brilliant diesel engine coupled to the equally brilliant first-in-segment CVT, make it highly attractive. Honda has also promised a premium ownership experience without the costs involved. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Skoda rapid is the best, resale wise would recommend yaris
Skoda Rapid Price in India
Calculate Skoda Rapid EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less