Rolls Royce Ghost Price in Bangalore
Rolls Royce Ghost On Road Price in Bangalore 2020
Rolls Royce Ghost On Road Price in BangaloreChange
6.6 (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 5.25 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 52.5 Lakh Insurance Rs. 20,52,657 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 5.98 Crore
Series II Extended Wheelbase (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 6.46 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 64.6 Lakh Insurance Rs. 25,19,262 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 7.35 Crore
Black Badge (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 6.83 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 68.3 Lakh Insurance Rs. 26,61,943 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 7.77 Crore
6 Offers Available
Price of Rolls Royce Ghost Competitors
Rolls Royce Ghost Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Rolls Royce Ghost
- If we talk about Rolls Royce Ghost, it is the epitome of hand-built quality and craftsmanship. Built for the uber-rich, the Ghost caters to a slightly younger audience. Its power is plentiful from the massive V12 engine. Its silent cabin and smooth ride make for impressive comfort. If we talk about the interior, materials and craftsmanship are impeccable. Also Rolls Royce offers customization to your heart's content. On the other hand, if we talk about Bentley Flying Spur, it is the fastest luxury sedan, hand-built, bespoke options. Very few come close to the absolute luxury and unique performance of the flying spur. It gets more power from W12 engine. Its new chassis should deliver handling improvements. It is more luxurious and gets better technology features. Ultimately, it boils down to your needs and wants. Moreover, you may compare both the cars according to their variants.
- Rolls royce Ghost
- But first.. can you afford one..? I cannot buy one but if you can.. It's still pretty expensive for your ask
- No, Ghost is less priced than others, Phantom VIII / EWB is most expensive Rolls Car of all the RRs as far as i know.
- No its cheap for quality.. you will never regret once you use it.
- If it does then it's a Fools Royce and does not fit well with a democratic ideologies of civilized nations. Which of course means it should then be banned all over the civilized democratic world. Exclusivity has nothing to with checking someone's background for him/her to be from a royal lineage, which in modern world is to be considered a Nazi mindset and thus be put out of business before it infects around the world.
- Rolls-Royce carries out a complete background check of its customers, entire history, profile, social standing for the past many years, including the past generation. They also do not offer any test drive of the car. To have details regarding the ownership process would request you to please get in touch with the brand directly. Click on the following link to get the details for the registered dealership from your respective city. https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Rolls-Royce
- No, Because they know that only millionaire can afford it .Even though there is no need of background status to buy tools royace
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge is equipped with Automatic Climate Control syatem.
Rolls Royce Ghost Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Rolls Royce Ghost in Bangalore?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Rolls Royce Ghost is 6.83 Crore.
What is the insurance cost of the Rolls Royce Ghost in Bangalore?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Rolls Royce Ghost in Bangalore is Rs. 20,52,657.
Rolls Royce Ghost Price in IndiaRolls Royce Ghost price in your city
Calculate Rolls Royce Ghost EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less