Renault Triber Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||20.5 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||999 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Boot Space :||84|
|Power Windows :||Front and Rear|
|Airbags :||Driver, Passenger and Side Front|
|Central Locking :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||NA|
Renault Triber Specifications Summary
|Triber Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|RXE Rs. 4.99 lakh||20 Kmpl, 999 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Fog Lamps view all|
|RXL Rs. 5.74 lakh||20 Kmpl, 999 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Fog Lamps view all|
|RXT Rs. 6.24 lakh||20 Kmpl, 999 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Fog Lamps view all|
|RXZ Rs. 6.78 lakh||20 Kmpl, 999 cc, Automatic, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver, Passenger and Side Front Airbags, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Fog Lamps view all|
Renault Triber Overview
About Triber Specs and Features
Renault Triber price starts at Rs.4.99 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Renault Triber RXZ is priced at Rs. 6.78 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Renault Triber is powered by a BS6-compliant 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder 'Energy' dual-VVT petrol engine. It develops 72PS of maximum power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission with a claimed mileage of 19kmpl. A 5-speed 'Easy-R' AMT is on the way.
Specs of Triber Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga Specs Compare with Triber
Datsun GO Plus
Rs. 4.15 lakhGO Plus 2018 Specs Compare with Triber
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.46 lakhWagon R 2019 Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso Specs Compare with Triber
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 Specs Compare with Triber
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue Specs Compare with Triber
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Triber
- As of now, Renault Triber hasn't been through the crash test norms, however, it gets up to 4 airbags, speed-sensing door lock, remote central locking, seat belts with reminder & pretensioner, ABS with EBD, speed alert warning, rear parking sensors, etc for the safety.
- I believe it should have gone through crash test norms as its Indian government mandated requirement from Oct 2019. am sure its gone though but results are not out. Its not NCAP thought
- 0 stars
- The Renault Triber has been offered with the easy energy 1.0-liter 3-cylinder petrol Energy Engine generates 72 PS with 96 Nm torque. The engine is a naturally aspirated unit. The Renault Triber is all about utility and versatile usage. It is a suitable car for the city and highway drivability. However, you might feel a bit of lag with the full load on the car on the hilly areas. Moreover, you may visit the nearby dealership to get a test drive of the car so that you may get an idea regarding the performance, features, and compatibility of the car.
- No way. First of all if you have 7 passengers you won't have any room for luggage. Regarding power, it depends on the road; if you have p*t holes and have to stop and crawl, I wouldn't recommend that. I tried with 4 adults in such conditions but I had to turn off a/c quite often. It is extremely unrefined engine for this purpose. In my experience it is only good for highways. City mileage is in single digits!
- No, very bad experience ....it was not able to climb even with 2 passenger and 1 toddler. You need atleast 1200cc car. Never faced any issue with my previous Swift.
- For the starters, Renault Triber will be powered by a new 1.0-liter Energy Dual VVT 3-cylinder BSIV-compliant petrol engine. However, soon it will be updated to meet the BSVI norms.
- What is the real mileage of triber in city highway and hill area s.
- No.BS6 compliant has to be launched before April 2020