Renault Triber On Road Price in HyderabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Triber RXE (Petrol)||Rs. 5,83,907||Rs. 4,99,000||Rs. 59,880.00||Rs. 25,027|
|Triber RXL (Petrol)||Rs. 6,70,536||Rs. 5,74,000||Rs. 68,880.00||Rs. 27,656|
|Triber RXT (Petrol)||Rs. 7,28,288||Rs. 6,24,000||Rs. 74,880.00||Rs. 29,408|
|Triber RXZ (Petrol)||Rs. 7,90,661||Rs. 6,78,000||Rs. 81,360.00||Rs. 31,301|
Renault Triber Price in Hyderabad
Renault Triber price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 4.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 6.78 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Triber variants in Hyderabad. The top-end variant Renault Triber RXZ is priced at Rs. 6.78 lakh. The EMI of Triber is available at Rs. 9,542 per month @ 10%. Renault Triber's top competitors are Datsun GO Plus 2018 (price starting at Rs. 4.12 lakh in Hyderabad) and Maruti Wagon R 2019 (price starting at Rs. 4.51 lakh in Hyderabad).
Price of Triber Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Triber
Datsun GO Plus
Rs. 4.12 lakhGO Plus 2018 On Road Price Compare with Triber
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.51 lakhWagon R 2019 On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 3.71 lakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with Triber
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 9.85 lakhXL6 On Road Price Compare with Triber
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Triber
Renault Triber Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Triber
- For availability and prices of Renault Triber through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Back pain is curable. Somehow your disc got injured; inflammation inside the disc causes bulge disc. Any injury will not get cured if you keep squeezing it every now and then; Disc problem requires full bed rest just like a b**e fracture. You will have to give your backbone as much rest as you keep your fractured b**e without movements. Do Ayurvedic oil massage to cure out inflammation. Once your back is ok you can buy any vehicle.
- It would be too early to give any verdict as Renault Tribber is not launched yet. Moreover, we will do the first drive review in the month-end. So, we would request you to wait for its launch and review. Renault Triber is scheduled for 28 August and expected the price to be in the Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh range.
- I have driven 2000 km till date ,it is a very smooth ride, excellent wheelbase, good tyres and nice ground clearance.
- On road top end model RTZ would cost Rs. 7.60 lacs to 7.75 lacs depending upon road tax of the state and term of insurance. Automatic version is expected to be launched in first quarter of 2020. No diesel version will be there
- It would be too early to give a verdict regarding the exact price of the car as the car isn't launched yet. However, the Triber is expected to be priced in the range of Rs. 5 lakhs to 7.5 lakhs(Ex-Showroom). Moreover, we would suggest you to wait until the car is launched officially for the exact price details.
- When is RTZ is expected to be launched ?
- Renault Triber is available with a 1.0-litre, BSIV-compliant petrol engine and can be had in four variants - RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ with prices ranging from Rs 4.95 - Rs 6.49 lakh (ex-showroom). As for the best variant to buy, we'd recommend going with the top-spec RXZ variant if budget is not a constraint as it gets all the goodies that Renault has to offer with the Triber including faux alloy wheels, LED daytime running lamps, dual-tone dashboard with silver accents, piano black finish around infotainment, silver finish for door handles, smart access card key, push-button start/stop, rear wiper, washer and defogger, auto up/down- driver window, rear view camera, dual front side airbags, etc. However, you may opt for the RXT variant as well if it suits your budget as it justifies the premium you pay over the lower variants. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test drive of the car for a better insight into the performance, comfort and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details - Renault Car Showrooms Furthermore, it would be too early to give any verdict regarding the maintenance costs as the car is newly launched and is yet to hit the road.
- Not now
- Renault Triber RXT and RXZ have prices of Rs. 5.99 lakh and Rs. 6.49 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi) respectively. For the estimated on-road price from your city, follow the below link - Price.
- (Listed price) + (road tax, registration fees of your state) + (insurance of your choice) + (accessories of your choice)
- 6 lakh to 7lakh
- For the availability of Renault Triber through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
Renault Triber Price in India
Calculate Renault Triber EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less