Renault Duster Price in Meerut
Renault Duster On Road Price in Meerut July 2020
Renault Duster On Road Price in MeerutChange
RXE (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMeerut Rs. 8.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 67,920 Insurance Rs. 41,972 On-Road Price Meerut Rs. 9.58 Lakh
RXS (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMeerut Rs. 9.29 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 74,320 Insurance Rs. 44,834 On-Road Price Meerut Rs. 10.48 Lakh
RXZ (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMeerut Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 79,920 Insurance Rs. 47,338 On-Road Price Meerut Rs. 11.26 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Duster Competitors
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 8.17 LakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 4.99 LakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 12.4 LakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Duster
Rs. 8.3 LakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Duster
Renault Dealer Showroom in Meerut
Renault MeerutDelhi Road, Mohakampur, Near Bhalla Sports Pvt. Ltd., Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250002Phone : 8899930687Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Renault Duster Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Duster
- The Renault Duster is another improvement over what was already a great car. It's a great looker with a good interior along with a very robust mechanical package, the Duster ticks a lot of our boxes. SO, if you are on a budget and looking for a spacious and comfortable car for your family and often tackles bad road conditions, you may go for Renault Duster. If we talk about Skoda Rapid, it misses out on some creature comforts when you compare it to its rivals but it undercuts most of them in price too. And if you are worried about reliability issues, Skoda is offering a 1 lakh kilometre warranty package with road-side assistance, included in the price of the car. Our recommendation is that you must definitely check out the Rapid if you list driving pleasure in the top three things you consider before buying a new car. It will offer you great performance, and decent fuel efficiency as well. What you will find lacking is space compared to its rivals. But if you are a family of four, it should still suffice. The Seltos impressed us so much that all we could complain about was a lack of under-thigh support and the rather stiff ride quality. Clearly, it has a great mix of style, tech, quality and comfort. When you add the various engine and gearbox options, the trim levels, plus the variants, there is a Kia Seltos for everyone. In terms of shortcomings, the rear seat could have done with a bit more support and the petrol automatic could have been a bit smoother, but other than that the Seltos is hard to fault. And more than anything its pricing makes it one of the hottest picks in the segment. The new Creta feels like it’s lifted its game a step up, and in some ways, even a step and a half up with a more sophisticated ride, comfort and features list. But we’re used to Hyundais being leaders of the pack, especially when it comes to features. And the new Creta does have a few misses in the features department, with no reach adjustment for the steering rack and no auto wipers to name a few. So dominating the segment won’t be a cakewalk but Hyundai has certainly done enough to make you want to test drive the Creta first. So, choosing one will depend on your budget, priorities and requirements. You may compare all these cars accordingly. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No, Engine Start Stop Button is not available in Renault Duster RXZ.
- The BS6 Duster is available only with a petrol engine. The petrol engine is a 1.5-litre unit that makes 106PS/142Nm and can be had only with a 5-speed MT.
- There is no official update from the brand for the launch of any BS6 diesel engine and we don't expect anytime soon.
- No, the new Duster BS6 does not have any automatic transmission variant in option.
- All your selected cars are good enough and have their own forte. Renault Duster is available with petrol fuel type and available with manual transmission only. So, if you want a spacious and practical SUV for your family, it would be a goof option. Hyundai Venue would be a great option if you want great interior quality with smooth refined engines with good feature list too. If you want a fun to drive car and want better build too, ford EcoSport would be a good option. if budget is not an issue and want spacious, feature-loaded car for your family, Seltos would be a great pick. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Check out authorised dealership details.
Renault Duster Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Renault Duster in Meerut?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Renault Duster is 9.99 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Renault Duster in Meerut?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Renault Duster in Meerut is Rs. 41,972.
Renault Duster Price in India
Calculate Renault Duster EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less