Renault Captur On Road Price in RewaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Captur 1.5 Petrol RXE (Petrol)||Rs. 10,53,564||Rs. 9,49,999||Rs. 57,000.00||Rs. 46,565|
|Captur 1.5 Diesel RXE (Diesel)||Rs. 11,63,244||Rs. 10,49,999||Rs. 63,000.00||Rs. 50,245|
|Captur Platine Dual Tone Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 13,37,635||Rs. 12,08,999||Rs. 72,540.00||Rs. 56,096|
|Captur Platine Dual Tone Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 14,47,316||Rs. 13,08,999||Rs. 78,540.00||Rs. 59,777|
Renault Captur Price in Rewa
Renault Captur price in Rewa starts from Rs. 9.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 13.09 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Captur variants in Rewa. The top-end variant Renault Captur Platine Dual Tone Diesel is priced at Rs. 13.09 lakh. The EMI of Captur is available at Rs. 18,166 per month @ 10%. Renault Captur's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Rewa) and Renault Duster (price starting at Rs. 8.49 lakh in Rewa).
Renault Dealer Showroom in Rewa
Renault RewariNear landmark Hotel, Huzur Rewa, Ward-15 Rehtera, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001Phone : 8448488238 Phone : 8448488238
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Captur Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Captur
Rs. 9.55 lakhKicks On Road Price Compare with Captur
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Captur
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Captur
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with Captur
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Captur
Renault Captur Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Captur
- Renault Capture comes with a 50 liters fuel tank capacity where the ARAI claimed mileage of petrol variant is 13.87 kmpl. How long will it go totally depends on several factors like driving conditions, road conditions, tyre pressure, etc. In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are traveling above 60 mph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Yes, the Renault Captur Platine Dual Tone Diesel is available in the market at a price of Rs. 13 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi). Follow the link to get6 the estimated on-road price - Price.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Please down windows on both sides so that you can hear it well and listen to others..stop a/c or atleast blower..Renault is smart in making a sub 2 metre sensors also they have rear side sensors when volkswagon cars stops 2 meter from obstacle...also captur higher varient has reverse camera ...clarity less...bu will do ..in nights too...please check sensor switch on dashboard.
- For any corrections and rectifications in the features of your car, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- If you are looking for more features at the same budget, you may go for Renault Captur Platine Dual Tone. There are many features available in the Captur top model that the Seltos base variants miss out. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Renault Captur is powered by a set of 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines mated to a manual transmission only. No automatic transmission is on the offer.
- No 🙄
- No sir.
Renault Captur Price in India
Calculate Renault Captur EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less