Nissan Micra Active Specifications
(31 reviews & ratings)Rate this car
|Mileage :||18.97 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||1198 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Boot Space :||251-litres|
|Power Windows :||Front and Rear|
|Airbags :||Driver and Passenger|
|Central Locking :||Yes|
|Fog Lamps :||No|
View February Offers View On Road Price
Nissan Micra Active Specifications Summary
|Micra Active Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|XV Rs. 6.03 lakh||19 Kmpl, 1198 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|XL Rs. 5.29 lakh||18 Kmpl, 1198 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
|XL Option Rs. 5.67 lakh||18 Kmpl, 1198 cc, Manual, Petrol view all||Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking view all|
Nissan Micra Active Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Micra Active
Q. What is actual mileage of Active XV petrol in city traffic n in highways and how about the maintenance?
- Between 11-13. My drive is both highway & city (I live in suburbs). The mileage I am getting is 13.6kmph. Maintenance is way too costly. I have paid as low as 4.5k (when Service tax existed) to max 19.5k in one servicing.
- In city it gives 14-15 kmpl in both cases - traffic and free roads in city.It goes upto 18 on highways. Maintainance is pretty good compared to other cars from the same segment. I usually pay 5-7 k but the service intervals are 10,000km. which is the most recommended.
- My Micra Active XVS gives mileage of about 15 kmpl in city traffic and upto 21.5 kmpl in highways.
Q. Hi what is the actual city mileage of diesel variant. What is the maintenance and service cost of diesel car - Micra Active?
- Diesel version gives 19-21 in city commute. whereas service is a lil costlier. you might have to spend 3-5k per service at minimal.
- 14.5 km/p. maintenance : no work done except fuel and filter charges. Maintenance expenses will be high in the future it seems.
- No clue
Q. Is the service cost of Nissan Micra low or high? Are the parts of the car easily available in the market?
- Deoens on the variant and usage. roughly it would cost you around 3k per service but time interval is what matters. 10,000 km is what recommended. When it comes to parts, those are very easily available and even the service centres are widely spread.
- Maintenance is way too costly. I have paid as low as 4.5k (when Service tax existed) to max 19.5k in one servicing. Parts are transported from Chennai.
- No. Nissan's service and maintenance cost is almost similar to Maruti. For my first service they charged only 1.6k. Fairly reasonable . I hope enough parts also available in the market, though not sure about the discontinued models.