Nissan Kicks Price in Nagpur
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in Nagpur July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Kicks 1.5 XL||Rs. 11 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.5 XV||Rs. 11.57 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV||Rs. 13.81 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre||Rs. 14.73 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV CVT||Rs. 15.66 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option||Rs. 15.94 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT||Rs. 16.18 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT||Rs. 16.47 Lakh|
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in NagpurChange
1.5 XL (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 9.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.04 Lakh Insurance Rs. 45,585 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 11 Lakh
1.5 XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.09 Lakh Insurance Rs. 47,373 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 11.57 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 11.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.42 Lakh Insurance Rs. 53,991 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 13.81 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 12.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.51 Lakh Insurance Rs. 56,852 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 14.73 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 13.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.61 Lakh Insurance Rs. 59,714 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 15.66 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 13.69 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.64 Lakh Insurance Rs. 60,608 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 15.94 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 13.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.66 Lakh Insurance Rs. 61,324 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 16.18 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNagpur Rs. 14.14 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.69 Lakh Insurance Rs. 62,218 On-Road Price Nagpur Rs. 16.47 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Kicks Competitors
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.67 LakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.17 LakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.58 LakhWR-V On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Just LaunchedMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 13.48 Lakh | Launched on 13 Jul 2020
Nissan Dealer Showroom in Nagpur
Provincial NissanPlot No. G-17, Central Midc Road, MIDC, Near Provincial Automobile Company, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440028Phone : 8669983158, 7447416253 Phone : 8669983158, 7447416253Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Kicks
- The facelift of Nissan Kicks has already been launched in India.
- If we talk about Kia Seltos, it impressed us So much that all we could complain about was a lack of under-thigh support and the rather stiff ride quality. There are even choices galore in terms of variants, trim and equipment levels. It looks stylish, feels premium inside, Bose speaker system is delightful, first-in-segment features, plethora of engine-transmission options and more than anything its pricing makes it one of the hottest picks in the segment. On the other hand, the Hyundai Creta is also an impressive compact SUV. It is spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, easy to drive and offered with powerful petrol and diesel engine options. Compared to the old car, it is a huge upgrade, both in terms of drive and feel. It does have some shortcomings like the polarising design or the lack of features like front parking sensors and telescopic adjust for the steering. But other than that, it is hard to fault the Hyundai Creta and it comes across as a well-rounded product. If we talk about Nissan Kicks, it has the potential to be an exciting alternative in the compact crossover segment, it looks exciting, has well-appointed interiors, has one of the most balanced ride characteristics in its segment, and has some segment-first features like a 360-degree reversing camera. The new turbo petrol means it's also the most powerful in the segment. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The Nissan Kicks seems to be doing a lot of things right. Its striking youthful design and premium quality interior work in its favour. The dynamics are sorted and the mechanicals are proven as well. It’s got most of the contents to be a great urban SUV, but there are some downsides too. The Kicks doesn’t feel big despite being amongst the largest cars in its segment. The cabin doesn’t feel spacious either. There are some ergonomic issues as well that might bother some drivers and it’s not the most well-equipped car too, missing out on features like auto-dimming IRVM, which would have added immensely to its appeal. Considering both the pros and cons leads us to the conclusion that the Kicks is a car for those who are looking for a properly stylish compact SUV. It’s for those who appreciate quality and are either buying an additional smaller (relatively) car for the family or want to upgrade their drive experience from an already premium sub-compact vehicle. As your getting a huge amount of discount, it would be a great deal. Do forget to ask for pre deliver inspection.
- The service of Nissan Kicks should be done in every 10000km or 12 months 9which comes first). Check this out: Nissan Kicks Maintenance & Service Schedule.
- Is it for diesel ?
- The diesel engine is refined and clatter inside the Kicks’s cabin is quite muted compared to its siblings. The plushness of the cabin is further accentuated because of good noise insulation.
- Nissan Kicks is not equipped with GPS navigation system.
Nissan Kicks Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks in Nagpur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks is 14.14 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Nissan Kicks in Nagpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Nissan Kicks in Nagpur is Rs. 45,585.
Nissan Kicks Price in India
Calculate Nissan Kicks EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost