Nissan Kicks Price in Moga
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in Moga August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Kicks 1.5 XL||Rs. 10.81 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.5 XV||Rs. 11.37 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV||Rs. 13.45 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre||Rs. 14.35 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV CVT||Rs. 15.25 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option||Rs. 15.53 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT||Rs. 15.76 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT||Rs. 16.04 Lakh|
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in MogaChange
1.5 XL (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 9.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 85,499 Insurance Rs. 45,585 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 10.81 Lakh
1.5 XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 89,999 Insurance Rs. 47,373 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 11.37 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 11.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.06 Lakh Insurance Rs. 53,991 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 13.45 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 12.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.13 Lakh Insurance Rs. 56,852 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 14.35 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 13.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.21 Lakh Insurance Rs. 59,714 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 15.25 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 13.69 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.23 Lakh Insurance Rs. 60,608 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 15.53 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 13.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.25 Lakh Insurance Rs. 61,324 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 15.76 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceMoga Rs. 14.14 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.27 Lakh Insurance Rs. 62,218 On-Road Price Moga Rs. 16.04 Lakh
4 Offers Available
Price of Kicks Competitors
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.49 LakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.17 LakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 16.49 LakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.33 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Nissan Dealer Showrooms in Moga
Brar NissanLudhiana Road, 7 Km Milestone, Near Skylark Tile Factory, Moga, Punjab 142001Phone : 9877138000, 9672984125 Phone : 9877138000, 9672984125Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Kicks
- You should choose what suits your needs best. With the City, you also buy into Honda network of sales and service. That is much wider than Nissan network. Also, the 1.5-litre petrol is an upgraded version of an engine that is proven to be reliable.
- No, the Nissan Kicks is not available with an automatic transmission. The length of the Kicks is 4384mm.
- Nissan Kicks comes with a price range of Rs.9.55 - 13.69 Lakh (Ex-shroom Delhi) with a choice 1.5-litre petrol unit mated to a 5-speed manual and 1.5-litre diesel engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission only. Moreover, we'd suggest you take the test drive of the vehicle which will help you to make a final decision for your purchase - Car Dealer
- In my opinion venue is good option under sub compact SUV (under 4m)it has good features too...OR Kicks has good features but this is bigger among all
- Safety n space go for kicks
- TATA NEXON WOULD BE
- Nissan has managed to price the Kicks competitively, especially the base variant which gets more features than its closest rival, Hyundai Creta. However, the large price gap between the base and higher variants is a bit of a bummer. Overall, the Kicks is worth considering for those wanting to look beyond the Creta with a well-equipped compact SUV that feels properly premium. Moreover, the Kicks will appeal to those looking for a stylish compact SUV with a premium interior, if they can look beyond its limitations. The available options in a decent budget of Rs. 18-20 lakhs are Hyundai Creta and Tata Harrier. The Harrier stands out, can tackle the crowded and desolate parts of India with ease, it pampers and shields, and comes with a price tag that makes it the all-rounder you had always hoped for. On the other hand, Creta is expensive. But, it feels like you’re getting your money’s worth. It’s well-built, has a comfortable ride, enough gizmos to keep you occupied and a brilliant set of engines. You’ll have trouble upgrading from this one.Also to have a detailed comparison in all the three models, click on the following link. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-nissan-kicks-vs-tata-harrier
- https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-nissan-kicks-vs-tata-harrier " data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Performance and safety should be the priority. Japan's engineering is unmatched and far better and safer than Koreans. Kicks is a superb car
- M bought with out giving a thought for resale. If performance and safety is ur priority then kicks, if resale is ur priority then creta
- Talking about selecting the variant for purchasing Nissan Kicks completely depends upon your choice and preference. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one. Moreover, if you are looking to purchase a fully loaded variant with all the safety and luxurious features than Nissan Kicks XV Premium Option: Feels safe and luxurious.Do take the test drive so that you can have a clear glimpse regarding the ease and comfort available in the car.
- Here selecting the best fit model that gives the value for money can be done on the basis of one's choice and preference. Nissan Kicks is launched with a choice of four variants - XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium+. Out of which Nissan Kicks XL covers all bases; good option for those looking for a compact SUV on a budget. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have zeroed in on the Nissan Kicks but have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one.
- Kicks is value for money
Nissan Kicks Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks in Moga?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks is 14.14 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Nissan Kicks in Moga?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Nissan Kicks in Moga is Rs. 45,585.
Calculate Nissan Kicks EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost