Nissan Kicks On Road Price in JabalpurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Kicks XL (Petrol)||Rs. 11,07,600||Rs. 9,55,000||
|Kicks XE D (Diesel)||Rs. 11,34,880||Rs. 9,89,000||Rs. 98,900.00||Rs. 46,980|
|Kicks XV (Petrol)||Rs. 12,85,867||Rs. 10,95,000||
|Kicks XL D (Diesel)||Rs. 12,93,353||Rs. 11,09,000||Rs. 1,33,080.00||Rs. 51,273|
|Kicks XV D (Diesel)||Rs. 14,57,472||Rs. 12,51,000||Rs. 1,50,120.00||Rs. 56,352|
|Kicks XV Premium D (Diesel)||Rs. 15,93,853||Rs. 13,69,000||Rs. 1,64,280.00||Rs. 60,573|
Nissan Kicks Price in Jabalpur
Nissan Kicks price in Jabalpur starts from Rs. 9.55 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 13.69 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Kicks variants in Jabalpur. The top-end variant Nissan Kicks XV Premium D is priced at Rs. 13.69 lakh. The EMI of Kicks is available at Rs. 18,262 per month @ 10%. Nissan Kicks's top competitors are Kia Seltos (price starting at Rs. 9.89 lakh in Jabalpur) and Hyundai Creta (price starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh in Jabalpur).
Nissan Dealer Showroom in Jabalpur
Platinum NissanKatni Bypass, Andhua Chowk, Besides Commercial Petrol Pump, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001Phone : 8103802301Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedMaruti Vitara Brezza - Priced at Rs. 7.34 lakh | Launched on 24 Feb 2020
Price of Kicks Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.00 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 10.00 lakhTerrano On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 6.55 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Nissan Kicks Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Kicks
- No, the Nissan Kicks is not available with an automatic transmission. The length of the Kicks is 4384mm.
- Nissan Kicks comes with a price range of Rs.9.55 - 13.69 Lakh (Ex-shroom Delhi) with a choice 1.5-litre petrol unit mated to a 5-speed manual and 1.5-litre diesel engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission only. Moreover, we'd suggest you take the test drive of the vehicle which will help you to make a final decision for your purchase - Car Dealer
- In my opinion venue is good option under sub compact SUV (under 4m)it has good features too...OR Kicks has good features but this is bigger among all
- Safety n space go for kicks
- TATA NEXON WOULD BE
- Nissan has managed to price the Kicks competitively, especially the base variant which gets more features than its closest rival, Hyundai Creta. However, the large price gap between the base and higher variants is a bit of a bummer. Overall, the Kicks is worth considering for those wanting to look beyond the Creta with a well-equipped compact SUV that feels properly premium. Moreover, the Kicks will appeal to those looking for a stylish compact SUV with a premium interior, if they can look beyond its limitations. The available options in a decent budget of Rs. 18-20 lakhs are Hyundai Creta and Tata Harrier. The Harrier stands out, can tackle the crowded and desolate parts of India with ease, it pampers and shields, and comes with a price tag that makes it the all-rounder you had always hoped for. On the other hand, Creta is expensive. But, it feels like you’re getting your money’s worth. It’s well-built, has a comfortable ride, enough gizmos to keep you occupied and a brilliant set of engines. You’ll have trouble upgrading from this one.Also to have a detailed comparison in all the three models, click on the following link. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-nissan-kicks-vs-tata-harrier
- https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/hyundai-creta-vs-nissan-kicks-vs-tata-harrier " data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Performance and safety should be the priority. Japan's engineering is unmatched and far better and safer than Koreans. Kicks is a superb car
- M bought with out giving a thought for resale. If performance and safety is ur priority then kicks, if resale is ur priority then creta
- Talking about selecting the variant for purchasing Nissan Kicks completely depends upon your choice and preference. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one. Moreover, if you are looking to purchase a fully loaded variant with all the safety and luxurious features than Nissan Kicks XV Premium Option: Feels safe and luxurious.Do take the test drive so that you can have a clear glimpse regarding the ease and comfort available in the car.
- Here selecting the best fit model that gives the value for money can be done on the basis of one's choice and preference. Nissan Kicks is launched with a choice of four variants - XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium+. Out of which Nissan Kicks XL covers all bases; good option for those looking for a compact SUV on a budget. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have zeroed in on the Nissan Kicks but have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one.
- Top diesel
- The Nissan Kicks is expected to be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 14 lakh (ex-showroom), which is similar to its Renault sibling and rival, the Captur.
- This price is correct and affordable for middle class families.
Nissan Kicks Price in India
Calculate Nissan Kicks EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less