Nissan Kicks Price in Imphal
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in Imphal 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Kicks 1.5 XL||Rs. 10.52 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.5 XV||Rs. 11.07 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV||Rs. 13.21 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre||Rs. 14.1 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV CVT||Rs. 14.98 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option||Rs. 15.26 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT||Rs. 15.48 Lakh|
|Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT||Rs. 15.76 Lakh|
Nissan Kicks On Road Price in ImphalChange
1.5 XL (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 9.49 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 56,999 Insurance Rs. 45,585 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 10.52 Lakh
1.5 XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 59,999 Insurance Rs. 47,373 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 11.07 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 11.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 82,949 Insurance Rs. 53,991 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 13.21 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 12.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 88,549 Insurance Rs. 56,852 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 14.1 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 13.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 94,149 Insurance Rs. 59,714 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 14.98 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 13.69 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 95,899 Insurance Rs. 60,608 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 15.26 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 13.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 97,299 Insurance Rs. 61,324 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 15.48 Lakh
1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceImphal Rs. 14.14 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 99,049 Insurance Rs. 62,218 On-Road Price Imphal Rs. 15.76 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Kicks Competitors
Rs. 10.12 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.59 LakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 8.86 LakhWR-V On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.33 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Kicks
Nissan Dealer Showroom in Imphal
Iland NissanCanchipur, Near Standard Robarth Hr. Sec. School., Imphal, Manipur 795001Phone : 7085052081 Phone : 7085052081Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Nissan Kicks Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Kicks
- If we talk about Kia Seltos, it impressed us So much that all we could complain about was a lack of under-thigh support and the rather stiff ride quality. There are even choices galore in terms of variants, trim and equipment levels. It looks stylish, feels premium inside, Bose speaker system is delightful, first-in-segment features, plethora of engine-transmission options and more than anything its pricing makes it one of the hottest picks in the segment. On the other hand, the Hyundai Creta is also an impressive compact SUV. It is spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, easy to drive and offered with powerful petrol and diesel engine options. Compared to the old car, it is a huge upgrade, both in terms of drive and feel. It does have some shortcomings like the polarising design or the lack of features like front parking sensors and telescopic adjust for the steering. But other than that, it is hard to fault the Hyundai Creta and it comes across as a well-rounded product. If we talk about Nissan Kicks, it has the potential to be an exciting alternative in the compact crossover segment, it looks exciting, has well-appointed interiors, has one of the most balanced ride characteristics in its segment, and has some segment-first features like a 360-degree reversing camera. The new turbo petrol means it's also the most powerful in the segment. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The Nissan Kicks seems to be doing a lot of things right. Its striking youthful design and premium quality interior work in its favour. The dynamics are sorted and the mechanicals are proven as well. It’s got most of the contents to be a great urban SUV, but there are some downsides too. The Kicks doesn’t feel big despite being amongst the largest cars in its segment. The cabin doesn’t feel spacious either. There are some ergonomic issues as well that might bother some drivers and it’s not the most well-equipped car too, missing out on features like auto-dimming IRVM, which would have added immensely to its appeal. Considering both the pros and cons leads us to the conclusion that the Kicks is a car for those who are looking for a properly stylish compact SUV. It’s for those who appreciate quality and are either buying an additional smaller (relatively) car for the family or want to upgrade their drive experience from an already premium sub-compact vehicle. As your getting a huge amount of discount, it would be a great deal. Do forget to ask for pre deliver inspection.
- The service of Nissan Kicks should be done in every 10000km or 12 months 9which comes first). Check this out: Nissan Kicks Maintenance & Service Schedule.
- Is it for diesel ?
- The diesel engine is refined and clatter inside the Kicks’s cabin is quite muted compared to its siblings. The plushness of the cabin is further accentuated because of good noise insulation.
- Nissan Kicks is not equipped with GPS navigation system.
- Talking about selecting the variant for purchasing Nissan Kicks completely depends upon your choice and preference. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one. Moreover, if you are looking to purchase a fully loaded variant with all the safety and luxurious features than Nissan Kicks XV Premium Option: Feels safe and luxurious.Do take the test drive so that you can have a clear glimpse regarding the ease and comfort available in the car.
- Here selecting the best fit model that gives the value for money can be done on the basis of one's choice and preference. Nissan Kicks is launched with a choice of four variants - XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium+. Out of which Nissan Kicks XL covers all bases; good option for those looking for a compact SUV on a budget. The base variant of the Nissan Kicks gets all the basic features that we expect from a modern-day compact SUV. If you have zeroed in on the Nissan Kicks but have a limited budget, then you may go ahead and buy this one.
- Kicks is value for money
Nissan Kicks Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks in Imphal?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Nissan Kicks is 14.14 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Nissan Kicks in Imphal?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Nissan Kicks in Imphal is Rs. 45,585.
Nissan Kicks Price in India
Calculate Nissan Kicks EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less