Nissan Terrano On Road Price in HyderabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Terrano XE D (Diesel)||Rs. 11,68,289||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 1,19,988.00||Rs. 48,401|
|Terrano XL P (Petrol)||Rs. 11,86,577||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 1,19,988.00||Rs. 66,689|
|Terrano XL D Option (Diesel)||Rs. 14,65,777||Rs. 12,35,700||Rs. 1,72,998.00||Rs. 57,079|
|Terrano Sport Edition (Diesel)||Rs. 14,65,777||Rs. 12,35,700||Rs. 1,72,998.00||Rs. 57,079|
|Terrano XV D Pre (Diesel)||Rs. 16,82,544||Rs. 14,19,900||Rs. 1,98,786.00||Rs. 63,858|
|Terrano XV D Pre AMT (Diesel)||Rs. 17,35,500||Rs. 14,64,900||Rs. 2,05,086.00||Rs. 65,514|
Nissan Terrano Price in Hyderabad
Nissan Terrano price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.65 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Terrano variants in Hyderabad. Nissan Terrano Automatic is starting at Rs. 14.65 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Nissan Terrano Diesel starts from Rs. 10.00 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Terrano is available at Rs. 19,120 per month @ 10%. Nissan Terrano's top competitors are Renault Duster (price starting at Rs. 8.49 lakh in Hyderabad) and Nissan Kicks (price starting at Rs. 9.55 lakh in Hyderabad).
Nissan Dealer Showrooms in Hyderabad
Lakshmi NissanX-road, Nagole, Kothapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001Phone : 7306865363Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakshmi NissanH.no 8-2-293/a/472, Sai Galleria, Road No-36, Jubilee Hills, Cbi Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034Phone : 8886076885, 8096666383 Phone : 8886076885, 8096666383Email : email@example.com
Lakshmi Nissan3-5-880, Hyderguda , Himayath Nagar, Opp Old Mla Quarters, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029Phone : 7671051032Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vibrant NissanPlot No. 1&2, Lumbini Avenue, Gachibowl, Hotel Aditya Sarovar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004Phone : 7671991827Email : email@example.com
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Terrano Competitors
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with Terrano
Rs. 9.55 lakhKicks On Road Price Compare with Terrano
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Terrano
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with Terrano
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Terrano
Nissan Terrano Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Terrano
- Nissan Terrano XL P is equipped with driver's and passenger's airbags only.
- I have a diesel model but it has two airbags
- Both Terrano and Kicks are good options to buy. Terrano and Kicks both are powered by 1461 cc engine which produces 200Nm and 240Nm@1750rpm respectively. Kicks have a great suspension quality which is McPherson Strut With Coil Spring, it increases the stability of the car on the road whereas Terrano is equipped MacPherson Strut only. In terms of mileage, Kicks is somewhere 1 or 2 points ahead from Terrano. So if you're looking for power, mileage, city drive comfort, and advanced features then you can go with Kicks and if you want a car for highway drive which has equivalent performance then you can go with Terrano. Click on the given link to compare both the cars: Comparison We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details: Car Showrooms.
- Nissan brand itself not preferable
- Nissan Terrano comes with looks, decent equipment levels coupled with a fantastic ride and handling package. It does get a diesel AMT variant which is a good option for those looking for a convenient urban SUV. The Terrano does everything expected from a vehicle in this segment. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test drive so that you can finalize your decision - Car Showrooms
- Yes’s 100%sure 👍🏻😇
- Yes its a good vehicle to drive
- Yess of course 👍🏻
- Too expensive
- The ARAI claimed mileage of Nissan Terrano diesel is 19.61 Kmpl. The estimated service cost of Nissan Terrano for 6 years is Rs. 69,742.
- Approx 18-20kmpl
- It's my 2yr free and it was around rs12000 and next year rs4000 will also add up as labor charges. I'm totally a fan of the muscular look of terrano and my running is only when I go outstation like 600km - 1000km in 3-4 months and till now petrol version has not given me any other cost apart from yearly service. And that too no pick up charge for service or when AC needs to be checked also no pick up charge. Rest if you looking for features you can try kicks or harrier as 2.5 yrs back none of them were available and I find it good from creta,duster and breza in on road 11lakh segment. Hope this information helps you.
- It's a normal service cost say around 10k depending upon your running.
- Each service cost is around 20,000
Nissan Terrano Price in India
Calculate Nissan Terrano EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less