Nissan Micra On Road Price in BhilaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Micra XL Option CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 7,65,166||Rs. 6,62,880||Rs. 66,288.00||Rs. 35,998|
|Micra XL Option D (Diesel)||Rs. 8,56,819||Rs. 7,43,504||Rs. 74,350.00||Rs. 38,965|
|Micra XV CVT (Petrol)||Rs. 9,00,225||Rs. 7,81,686||Rs. 78,169.00||Rs. 40,370|
|Micra XV D (Diesel)||Rs. 9,35,781||Rs. 8,12,964||Rs. 81,296.00||Rs. 41,521|
Nissan Micra Price in Bhilai
Nissan Micra price in Bhilai starts from Rs. 6.63 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 8.13 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Micra variants in Bhilai. Nissan Micra Automatic is starting at Rs. 6.63 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Nissan Micra Diesel starts from Rs. 7.44 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Micra is available at Rs. 12,676 per month @ 10%. Nissan Micra's top competitors are Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Bhilai) and Tata Tiago (price starting at Rs. 4.60 lakh in Bhilai).
Price of Micra Competitors
Nissan Micra Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Micra
- Nissan Micra is expected to get a BS6 petrol engine by April 2020. But, diesel engine won't come to BS6 era.
- No. the Nissan Micra Active is not offered with automatic transmission.
- I have Nissan MicrA diesel, since 2019 , very great experience in my life , MicrA is my 6th car in my life , but One of the bestes car in my life for me , due to powerful performance with safety, and mileage 19, it's OK not less than other car. I'm really impressed with my car.
- Nissan Micra XV Premium Diesel.
- Go for hyundai i10 new model
- AMT stands for “Automated Manual Transmission”. CVT stands for “Continuously variable transmission”. AMT is where a usual manual gearbox is controlled automatically by electronics. You do not have to change gears by yourself, but a system will do it for you. The CVT gearbox is much technologically advanced which uses a single gear speed for acceleration, which is also a clutchless system of driving. Follow the below link to the article for more information. . Nissan Micra XV CVT is the top petrol variant in the Micra lineup and is priced at Rs. 7.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This variant comes with an engine putting out 75.94bhp@6000rpm and 104Nm@4400rpm of max power and max torque respectively. The gasoline motor comes mated to CVT Automatic transmission which is quite a joy to use. Nissan claims an average of 19.2 kmpl for this top XV CVT variant. For more information, follow the below link - . Moreover, you can have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - .
- AMT is a technology, which takes away clutch operation from the car driver. Essentially it's the same manual gearbox requiring same pattern of servicing. Manual selection of gears are provisioned here.CVT doesn't have clutch and couples transmission & engine with torque converter. This torque converter is basically a fluid transmission and avoids engine stalling . Also, it provides few torque for creep motion and provides a good anti roll back action during uphill start. There is no j**k like thing and overspeeding of engine.Nissan offers CVT in Datsun GO, GO+ and Micra (not Micra active) with 1.2L petrol engine. It's one of the lowest price package of CVT in the market.
- For the availability of the cars through CSD, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Nissan Micra comes with a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine which is well-refined and less-noisy, however, the engine generates 64PS of maximum power which may not provide with a peppy drive. Moreover, the engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and returns the claimed fuel efficiency of 23.19kmpl. If you like calm driving and want decent mileage figures then surely you can opt for the diesel-powered Micra.
- No Idea.
Nissan Micra Price in India
Calculate Nissan Micra EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less