Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price in Kolkata
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price in Kolkata 2020
|GLA Class 200 d Style||Rs. 32.33 Lakh|
|GLA Class 200 Sport||Rs. 34.38 Lakh|
|GLA Class Urban Edition 200||Rs. 34.84 Lakh|
|GLA Class 200 d Sport||Rs. 35.64 Lakh|
|GLA Class Urban Edition 200d||Rs. 37.19 Lakh|
|GLA Class 220 d 4MATIC||Rs. 38.64 Lakh|
|GLA Class Urban Edition 220d||Rs. 41.51 Lakh|
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class On Road Price in KolkataChange
200 d Style (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 32.33 Lakh
200 Sport (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 34.38 Lakh
Urban Edition 200 (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 34.84 Lakh
200 d Sport (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 35.64 Lakh
Urban Edition 200d (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 37.19 Lakh
220 d 4MATIC (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 38.64 Lakh
Urban Edition 220d (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKolkata Rs. 41.51 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Mercedes Benz Dealer Showrooms in Kolkata
Benchmark Cars31, Dr Ambedkar Sarani,topsia, Opp. of Vishwakarma Building, Kolkata, West Bengal 700046Phone : 033-40686100, 9674407786, 9874759594 Phone : 033-40686100, 9674407786, 9874759594Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Landmark CarsGround Floor, 10 East Topsia Road, Ideal Unique Centre, Kolkata, West Bengal 700046Phone : 919909487777 Phone : 919909487777Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Landmark CarsB4 / B3, Upen Banerjee Road, Behala Pamasree, RIC Behala Industrial Estate, Kolkata, West Bengal 700060Phone : 9830300900 Phone : 9830300900
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GLA Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA Class gets a great build quality and it gets standard safety features like six airbags, brake assist system, attention assist, adaptive braking system, electronic stability program, tyre pressure monitoring system, hill start assist and traction control, etc.
- If you want better power performance you may go for petrol version. Also, sunroof/moonroof is available from the base variant in petrol. On the other hand, if mileage matters a lot and like calm driving, you may go for Diesel variants. You may compare its variants accordingly. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Benz offers three chassis variants out of which you can choose to go with off-road engineering package. When its dynamic select toggle set to the Off-Road driving mode, the 4MATIC system uses individual brakes to regulate traction at both axles. The system is surprisingly adept, and the GLA managed to claw its way up the steep dirt passes. Heading back down, you can punch a chrome-veneered button on the center console marked DSR. It stands for Downhill Speed Regulation—it’s more commonly known as hill-descent control—and with it activated, the GLA will safely creep down a grade at a preset speed. The desired speed can be set between four and 18 km/h and is kept constant within the bounds of what is physically possible. This is achieved by means of engine and transmission control and braking intervention. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive so that you can check its performance and comfort. Click on the following link to get the details of the nearest dealership - Car Showroom.
- Gla 220 d is an a class turned sports car..nice with plush interiors more..styling on 2020 model.cramped .rear is its demerit..good for two..q3 new model is an all rounder with manual option too..for all purposes with Audi service which is equivalent to peace of mind.
- If you need some space and long tours go for q3 also good for commuting.pover D Savy enthusiasts can go for gla 4 matic 220d please take extended warranty.z
- Q3 as iit is a multipurpose suv ...good commuter..tour friendly .mild offloading.
- We'd recommend opting for the BMW X1 sDrive 20d xLine for its more powerful 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that produces a hefty 188.0 BHP and comes mated to an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission gearbox and integrated with a common rail direct injection system. In terms of performance, the car can do from 0-100 Kmph in just 7.8 seconds and a top speed of about 222 km/h. The car is also equipped with safety features like six airbags, electronic vehicle immobilizer, cornering brake control, brake assist, ABS, etc. Read more:- BMW Unveils Facelifted X1, Debuts Hybrid Powertrain
- Powerful Engine with a lot of exciting driving dynamics - BMW X1, Looks, style comfort, safety and a luxury statement then go for Mercedes GLA 4Matic.
- Same opinion as given by zig wheels.
- When it comes to the luxury from the outside as well as inside of the cabin, then there is no match to the Mercedes GLA class but if you are looking for a car with a rugged and tough look with the compatibility to offroad then we would suggest going with Audi Q3. The Mercedes provides the best in class Luxury features and beauty you won't take your eyes off. The Audi Q3 is the aggressive SUV which would let you down on the tough roads with its beefier looks.
- We quattro is a proper SUV from Audi its main entry level car apart from A3.An allrounder .Gla is tagged as sports with nice interiors bit cramped rear gives my verdict in favour of Q3 more over the aftersales experience from Audi I'd nice.
- Audi is no match to Mercedes in any luxury class. If we talk about BMW we may still compare but Audi is just not luxury class in comparison of its features and comforts and safety compared to a Merc.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class in Kolkata?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class is 34.84 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class in Kolkata?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class is 41.51 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Mercedes-Benz GLA Class in Kolkata?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class in Kolkata is Rs. 1,52,803.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price in India
Calculate Mercedes-Benz GLA Class EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less