Mercedes-Benz GLA Class On Road Price in BangaloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|GLA Class 200 d Style (Diesel)||Rs. 39,67,743||Rs. 32,33,000||Rs. 5,81,940.00||Rs. 1,52,803|
|GLA Class 200 Sport (Petrol)||Rs. 42,17,548||Rs. 34,38,000||Rs. 6,18,840.00||Rs. 1,60,708|
|GLA Class Urban Edition 200 (Petrol)||Rs. 44,55,654||Rs. 34,84,000||
|GLA Class 200 d Sport (Diesel)||Rs. 45,55,808||Rs. 35,64,000||
|GLA Class Urban Edition 200d (Diesel)||Rs. 47,49,857||Rs. 37,19,000||
|GLA Class 220 d 4MATIC (Diesel)||Rs. 47,36,656||Rs. 38,64,000||Rs. 6,95,520.00||Rs. 1,77,136|
|GLA Class Urban Edition 220d (Diesel)||Rs. 52,90,689||Rs. 41,51,000||
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price in Bangalore
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 32.33 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 18th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all GLA Class variants in Bangalore. Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Automatic is starting at Rs. 32.33 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Diesel starts from Rs. 32.33 lakh (Ex-showroom). Mercedes-Benz GLA Class's top competitors are BMW X1 (price starting at Rs. 35.20 lakh in Bangalore) and Toyota Fortuner (price starting at Rs. 27.83 lakh in Bangalore).
Price of GLA Class Competitors
Rs. 35.20 lakhX1 On Road Price Compare with GLA Class
Rs. 27.83 lakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with GLA Class
Rs. 28.99 lakhA3 On Road Price Compare with GLA Class
Rs. 31.72 lakhCLA On Road Price Compare with GLA Class
Rs. 28.15 lakhTiguan On Road Price Compare with GLA Class
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GLA Class
- Gla 220 d is an a class turned sports car..nice with plush interiors more..styling on 2020 model.cramped .rear is its demerit..good for two..q3 new model is an all rounder with manual option too..for all purposes with Audi service which is equivalent to peace of mind.
- If you need some space and long tours go for q3 also good for commuting.pover D Savy enthusiasts can go for gla 4 matic 220d please take extended warranty.z
- Q3 as iit is a multipurpose suv ...good commuter..tour friendly .mild offloading.
- We'd recommend opting for the BMW X1 sDrive 20d xLine for its more powerful 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that produces a hefty 188.0 BHP and comes mated to an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission gearbox and integrated with a common rail direct injection system. In terms of performance, the car can do from 0-100 Kmph in just 7.8 seconds and a top speed of about 222 km/h. The car is also equipped with safety features like six airbags, electronic vehicle immobilizer, cornering brake control, brake assist, ABS, etc. Read more:- BMW Unveils Facelifted X1, Debuts Hybrid Powertrain
- Same opinion as given by zig wheels.
- When it comes to the luxury from the outside as well as inside of the cabin, then there is no match to the Mercedes GLA class but if you are looking for a car with a rugged and tough look with the compatibility to offroad then we would suggest going with Audi Q3. The Mercedes provides the best in class Luxury features and beauty you won't take your eyes off. The Audi Q3 is the aggressive SUV which would let you down on the tough roads with its beefier looks.
- We quattro is a proper SUV from Audi its main entry level car apart from A3.An allrounder .Gla is tagged as sports with nice interiors bit cramped rear gives my verdict in favour of Q3 more over the aftersales experience from Audi I'd nice.
- Audi Q3
- The Endeavour is a very capable machine and a large SUV with an imposing road presence. But where the Endeavour shines when compared to its arch-nemesis is its off-road capability. An SUV that is hard to find fault with. It has macho appeal, combined with good space, features and great off-road abilities. Anyone who ranks luxury and off-road capability above all else should definitely consider the Ford Endeavour. Talking about Mercedes GLA which is a compact SUV which offers good performance, handling and interior trim while managing to look as good as it does. Both cars are completely different in their forte and offerings. Moreover, the selection here completely depends on your choice and preference. Do take the test drive to get a complete glimpse regarding the ease and comfort.
- It's like comparing a cheetah with an elephant.Please see your requirements.
- Excellant ..power packed sports crossover with good ground clearance for our roads ..start stop engine gives a good mileage...excellant cabin.
- A true sports car at that price.start stop engine if used properly gives the car good mileage
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class Price in India
Calculate Mercedes-Benz GLA Class EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less