Maruti XL6 On Road Price in SuratChange
Zeta (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 9.85 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 96,110OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 16,732Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,219Other ChargesRs. 600MCDRs. 24,616 Insurance Rs. 39,022 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 11.20 lakh
Alpha (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 10.41 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.01 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 17,700Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,264Other ChargesRs. 600MCDRs. 26,028 Insurance Rs. 40,482 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 11.82 lakh
Zeta AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 10.95 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.05 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 18,609Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,219Other ChargesRs. 600MCDRs. 27,366 Insurance Rs. 41,865 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 12.42 lakh
Alpha AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 11.51 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.10 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 19,564Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,264Other ChargesRs. 600MCDRs. 28,778 Insurance Rs. 43,326 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 13.04 lakh
Maruti XL6 Price in Surat
Maruti XL6 price in Surat starts from Rs. 9.85 lakh and goes upto Rs. 11.51 lakh. The price of petrol variant of XL6 ranges between Rs. 9.85 lakh to Rs. 11.51 lakh. The starting price of Maruti XL6 Automatic is Rs. 10.95 lakh. The EMI of XL6 is available at Rs. 18,828 per month @ 10%. Maruti XL6's top competitors are Maruti Ertiga (price starting at Rs. 7.59 lakh in Surat) and Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Surat).
4 Offers Available
Price of XL6 Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with XL6
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Surat
Kataria Automobiles- Nexa Premium DealershipDumas Road, Piplod, Near Iscon Mall, Surat, Gujarat 395007Phone : 7375006817Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Kataria AutomobilesDumas Road, Kataria Arcade, Opp Rajhans Theatre, Surat, Gujarat 395007Phone : 7096063911 Phone : 7096063911Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Dhru MotorsShiv Nagar, Satyanagar Society, Near Jeevanjyot Theatre, Surat, Gujarat 395004Phone : 7375963164Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kataria AutomobilesPIPLOD, TALUKA CHORYASHI, Surat, Gujarat 395006Phone : 7096063911 Phone : 7096063911
Kataria AutomobilesUnion Square, Punakumbhariya Road, Sahara Darwaja, Opp. New Bombay Market, Surat, Gujarat 395010Phone : 9824752918 Phone : 9824752918Email : email@example.com
Kiran MotorsRajhans Multiplex Ground Floor, Pal Hazira Road, Adajan Gam, Near Rajhans Campus, Surat, Gujarat 394510Phone : 9824169149 Phone : 9824169149Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiran MotorsNew Opera House, Ring Road, Sahara Darwaja, Begampura, Near Centre Point, Near Jain Gurudev Petrol Pump, Surat, Gujarat 395002Phone : 0261-2633901 Phone : 0261-2633901
Kiran Motors NexaGround Floor 2,3&4, Trinity Cygnus, Near Vastlay Bunglow, Besides Milagrao, Magdalla Road, Surat, Udhna, Surat, Gujarat 395007Phone : 9574442788 Phone : 9574442788Email : email@example.com
Amar CarsKamrej- Varachaa Road, Block No:- 166, Servay No 128 Valakpatiya, Near Valak Nehar, Surat, Gujarat 395006Phone : 8980042799 Phone : 8980042799Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Maruti XL6 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XL6
- Fitting a CNG kit in a car will surely give you better mileage and will reduce the fuel cost but this will also hamper your car engine performance and the maintenance cost will too increase. From our side, we don't suggest any modification that lapse car warranty and hamper it engine quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange your word with the authorized service center once as they will be the better people to assist you. Click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre
- No, Maruti XL6 gets 185/65 R15 profile wheels.
- Both cars are of different segments and come with different fuel type engines.If we talk about Mahindra TUV 300, Being an SUV, it has a better ability to tackle bad road conditions. It comes with a diesel engine so it has better pulling capacity and pickup too. It comes with Rear Wheel Drive configuration so it has batter handling and balance. On the other hand, Maruti XL6 offers better fuel efficiency and provides better comfortable and smooth driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The SHVS mild hybrid system incorporates an ISG (integrated starter generator), which acts as both a generator and a starter motor. The ISG is belt driven and assists the engine during vehicle take off and acceleration, and also generates electricity through regenerative braking.
- 7-seater version of XL6 is known as XL7. It is slightly longer and taller than the Maruti Suzuki XL6. Despite lacking the ability to seat seven, the XL6 has received quite a positive response from Indian car buyers. This could be down to its rugged looks on the outside when compared to the Ertiga MPV it is based on. Considering Indian families are generally big and the fact that there’s not a day when we don’t extract the most out of our cars, Maruti could introduce the XL7 in our market as well.
- No, the Maruti XL6 is not a 4WD car. Instead, it is a 2WD car.
Maruti XL6 Price in India
Calculate Maruti XL6 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less