Maruti Swift Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||1197 CC||Transmission||Manual / Automatic||Max Power||88.50bhp@6000rpm|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Cng||Fuel Capacity||37 Liters||Mileage||22.56 Kmpl - 30.9 Km/Kg|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Drum||Steering||Electric|
|Seating Capacity||5||Boot Space||268 Liters|
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (113Nm@4400rpm)
Maruti Swift Car Latest Updates
Maruti has introduced a new Pearl Midnight Black paint to its Arena models. The new single-tone black paint option will be offered on select higher-spec trim levels and costs the same as the single-tone variants.
Maruti Swift Engine
Maruti Swift Variants
Maruti Suzuki offers the hatchback in five broad trims: LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+, and the new dual-tone ZXi+.
It comes in the colour options Pearl Metallic Lucent Orange, Metallic Silky Silver, Metallic Magma Grey, Solid Fire Red, Pearl Metallic Midnight Blue, and Pearl Arctic White.
Dual-tone options include Solid Fire Red with Pearl Midnight Black roof, Pearl Arctic White with Pearl Midnight Black roof, and Midnight Blue with Arctic White roof.
Maruti Swift Features
Maruti Swift Competitors
Maruti Suzuki Swift rivals the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, Honda Jazz, and the Renault Triber.
Maruti Swift PriceSwift price starts from Rs. 5.99 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Swift comes in 11 variants with 10 colour options. The price of Swift petrol models ranges between Rs. 5.99 Lakh to Rs. 9.03 Lakh. The prices of Swift CNG models start at Rs. 7.85 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 8.53 Lakh. Swift automatic models starts from Rs. 7.50 Lakh and comes in 3 variants to choose among.
Swift Price List (Variants)
22.38 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
22.38 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.95 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Swift VXI AMT
22.56 Kmpl . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 7.50 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
What is good and bad in Swift Car?
More power and bigger brakes should improve the dynamic abilities of the Swift. New blue and white, two-tone colour scheme looks nice. Larger touch screen, cruise control, hill hold assist and ESP added to the features list. Idle start-stop promises improved fuel efficiency.
Still no diesel power. Not much of a visual change from the outgoing model. New features are limited to the AGS(AMT) variants only.
The new update should build on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase it's still the priciest in it's segment.
Maruti Swift User Reviews
The driving experience was very comfortable and good.When compared to others cars in this range.I rather prefer this as the best.We even get an mileage of 20-25kmpl and that is a good figure of milage.The car gives an sportive look and we will love to drive this car.The overall rating i would give 8 out of 10.Share
5.0I had wonderful experience
I had wonderful experience purchasing car found the exact car i wanted in tip top shape my favourite car dream come true.Share
Nice car for the 5lakhs to
Nice car for the 5lakhs to 10lakhs under every things to good condition this car best lookShare
It's a good choice for frequent traveler who needs good mileage.Lf we maintain 80kmph speed, Get above 25 mileage.We planned for kia sonet but opted this.Now we are feeling we made a good choice.Share
3.7I bought it in 2018 it was
I bought it in 2018 it was my first new car, So i have been using it for 5 years now no problem occurred till now, The driving experience was quite great and it is spacious enough for a four sitter the mileage could have been better but it's okayShare
I have been driving Swift
I have been driving swift zxi 2021 model for almost 2 years.It has been an absolute pleasure driving this car.No performance related & any technical faults observed so far.Engine is really smooth & no noise or vibrations from engine, Well insulated.This car has great power especially in 3rd gear, You can easily overtake in city driving as well as highway cars in this segment.Overall mileage is also good, Instrument cluster shows around 18-18.5, Actual tested is also around17-18 kmpl if you are driving smooth.On highways 20-22 kmpl, City with medium traffic 16-17 kmpl.Emissions are also too low & doesn't give vomiting sensation as it gives in some cars few pros: great engine performance, Easy gear shift (very helpful in traffic driving), Good initial pickup, Good mileage, Ac is also powerful, Music is decent not the greatest, Touchscreen is very responsive, Driver seat is really comfortable with good back support, Low maintenance carcons:light weight build, Dents easily, Headlight throw is not strong especially in night driving on highways, Feels bumpy while driving around 80-90kmh if road is not very smoothafter sales service: extremely happy with the after sales service, Pick-up & drop with no additional cost, Competitive price in servicing.My 3rd service costed only 2k.Lot of options for servicing & even local mechanic can also provide good service.There is also a feedback call from maruti regarding any service done in authorised centres.Overall a good performance car good mileage in this segment.Share
The spare parts are authentic and reasonably priced। hassle free delivery also, No reason for tension for garage promises and price quotes, Which on many occasions are inflates, I chose few spare parts for body and brake maintenance and they were nice experience। recommend others who wants personal care for their carShare
The overall driving experience is refined and effortless, Making it an ideal car for city commutes and long drives.Mileage the maruti suzuki swift zx is known for its excellent fuel efficiency.The car offers a mileage of around 21 km/l, Which makes it one of the most fuel-efficient cars in its segment.Share
More Customer Reviews of Swift
Cars Similar to Swift
Rs. 6.61 LakhSwift vs Baleno
Rs. 5.99 LakhSwift vs Punch
Rs. 7.46 LakhSwift vs FRONX
Rs. 5.84 LakhSwift vs Ignis
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 5.54 LakhSwift vs Wagon R
Maruti Swift Offers
OfferSwift LXI offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 13 May-31 May
OfferSwift VXI offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 13 May-31 May
Maruti Swift Images
- 14 more
Maruti Swift Colours
Compare Swift with Alternatives
|Maruti Swift||Maruti Baleno
View May Offers
View May Offers
View May Offers
View May Offers
|Rs.5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.61 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 7.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.84 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 352 reviews||4.2 161 reviews||4.4 203 reviews||4.6 109 reviews||4.2 239 reviews|
|1197 CC||1197 CC||1199 CC||998 - 1197 CC||1197 CC|
Maruti Swift Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Swift owners
|CNG||Manual||30.9 Km/Kg||25 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||22.56 Kmpl||21 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||22.38 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
Maruti Swift Videos
2 Apr, 202120272 views
In this video, we try to figure out what are the changes on the 2021 Maruti... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Swift
- The hatchback uses a 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine (90PS/113Nm) mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a five-speed AMT. The CNG variants use the same engine and churn out 77.5PS and 98.5Nm paired only with a five-speed manual. The hatchback also comes with an idle start/stop function to boost fuel efficiency.
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service-centers details.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift AMT and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios AMT would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, preferred fuel type, maintenance costs, etc. Swift VXI AMT comes with a price tag of Rs. 6.86 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) whereas Grand i10 Nios AMT Sportz is priced at Rs. 7.17 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). From features, space and convenience to cabin experience and comfort. The Sportz variant, especially with the AMT transmission, offers a fair amount of kit. If you are eyeing a practical hatchback with a fuel-efficient and now more powerful petrol engine, updated feature list and refreshed looks then you may opt for the 2021 Maruti Swift. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for Dealership.
- Grand i1o Nios
- Maruti has been offering petrol-only models ever since the BS6 norms came into effect in April 2020. While it’s still not clear if the carmaker would bring back the popular diesel engines, it seems more Maruti cars will get a CNG option sooner than later. At least, that’s what recent spy shots of the Swift and Dzire with emission testing kits suggest. We think one reason for Maruti to expand its CNG portfolio could be due to the rising fuel prices across the country. Read more -.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift and Volkswagen Polo would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, ride quality, performance preference, etc. Volkswagen Polo lacks space and it gets shorter features list than its rivals. However, it still managed to do a lot right though in terms of solid build quality, a strong set of essential features as standard and adds on top of that, great performance, and a delightful driving experience. If space matters little to you and you intend to drive and experience the car more, the Polo hasn’t lost a beat with this update and polished up its performance and handling. It gets two engine options: a 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol (75PS/95Nm) and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol (110PS/175Nm). While the former is mated to a 5-speed MT, the latter can be paired with either a 6-speed MT or a 6-speed AT. On the other hand, Swift, a new update that has built on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase, it's still the priciest in its segment. Maruti Swift is currently available in the Petrol engine. The 1197 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 88.50bhp@6000rpm and torque of 113Nm@4400rpm. It features more power and bigger brakes should improve the dynamic abilities of the Swift. The new blue and white, two-tone color scheme looks nice. A larger touch screen, cruise control, hill hold assist and ESP was added to the features list. Idle start-stop promises improved fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For fun to drive and safety Polo.. for fuel efficiency Swift..
Maruti Swift Car News Updates
Maruti Swift FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift is 9.03 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki Swift is 22.56 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Swift.
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift in Delhi is Rs. 11,596 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Maruti Suzuki Swift are Maruti Baleno, Tata Punch and Maruti FRONX.
The boot space in Maruti Suzuki Swift is 268 L. View full specification of Swift
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!
Maruti Swift Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 23,519|