Maruti S-Cross 2020 Latest Updates
Dealership sources have revealed key information about the petrol variants of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross ahead of its launch. For starters, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol is expected to be launched by early-June 2020. It’ll be offered in three variants: Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The base-spec Sigma variant has been given the boot. All three variants will be offered with manual and automatic transmission options.
In terms of price, dealerships have hinted that the base-spec Delta MT model is expected to start from Rs 9.90 lakh (ex-showroom). Bookings for the S-Cross petrol have unofficially begun for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Once launched, the S-Cross will rival the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, and Renault Captur. It is likely to hit the market later this year.
Maruti S-Cross 2020 Price
Maruti S-Cross 2020 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 9 Lakh
Editor's View of Maruti S-Cross 2020
Now gets a refined 1.5-litre petrol with smart hybrid tech, finally gets an automatic option, very spacious, brilliant ride quality.
Crossover in a sea of SUVs, interior quality doesn't feel premium, no diesel engine option.
The S-Cross is a very capable city car. With a petrol engine, it will become even better in its city duties. However, the price will be a big deciding factor.
Top Competitors of S-Cross 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross 2020
- Maruti has already discontinued its diesel engine and as of nor there is no official update regarding the launch of diesel engine again. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Though Maruti Suzuki has started its production units. But there is no official update on S-Cross 2020 launch yet. So it would be difficult to give any verdict on this. Stay tuned.
- We would like to inform you that Maruti has shut its all manufacturing units during COVID-19 Pendermic and as Maruti hasn't launched the S-Cross2020 yet, we don't expect its launch anytime soon in April 2020.
- So far the brand has not given any update on the launch date of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 2020. So we would suggest you to wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned.
- There is no car available with Sunroof under 8 lakh budget. You may check out all available options here.
- Thanks @zigwheels
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details for Maruti S-Cross 2020. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
Maruti S-Cross 2020 Images
Maruti S-Cross 2020 News Updates
Exclusive: 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The S-Cross petrol will be offered in three variants and with two transmission optionsMay 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki Has Finally Listed The 2020 S-Cross Petrol On Its Website
The BS6-compliant S-Cross was to be launched around the end of March but has been delayed due to the ongoing coronavirus lockdownApr 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels